failed revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bearnextdoor

failed revision

Postby bearnextdoor » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:55 pm

On Aug 2, 2023 I had a revision of my failed 6 year old coloplast. It was done by William Fredrickson of Sarasota. He did a hopelessly bad job. I have had two surgeries to correct what he did. Not sure I will ever have an orgasm or usuable implant. The doctor who is fixing his mess said it looked like someone had opened a closet door and threw junk into it. Please don't let this man do to you what he has done to me. Steer clear of the First Physicians Group on waldemere st. He place where sex ives go to die.

Michael
Implanted by Dr. Raphael Carrion in Tampa, FL on 6/6/2017 with. Coloplast Titan 18 cm one RTE on left side.

Jucaro

Re: failed revision

Postby Jucaro » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:21 pm

I am really sorry. Hope your problem will be fixed by your new doctor
55 y/o, Athletic and healthy but I need pills to have sex, lately I need higher doses and I have side effects... Mentally preparing for the implant, since I still have many years left to enjoy sex with my beautiful wife who is 24 years younger that I.

4rest4rest

Re: failed revision

Postby 4rest4rest » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:04 pm

This is so sad.
There should be a place online where patients can get accurate and non bias information on doctors...

I dug. Tough to find.
4rest :) from Southern WV, 61 ED off and on since 2016, Severe currently and Coloplast Titan implanted on December 4 2023. Feel free to in box me.

Return to “Implants”