Implant Journal France/ 26 yo / 21.11.2023

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
youngfr

Implant Journal France/ 26 yo / 21.11.2023

Postby youngfr » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I was implanted on the 21st of November in Paris and I wanted to make a journal to share my experience as a really young person (26 yo) who suffered from ED all his life and chose the implant. Apologies in advance for my english, it's not my first language.

To sum up: I tried everything, pills (didnt work), injections (hurt), sexotherapy sessions, etc ... In the end nothing has ever worked and it has deeply impacted my personnal relationships and my self esteem.

My surgeon has been really professionnal and gave me all of the informations i needed to make a decision. He only works with Coloplast implant so i got a 20cm coloplast titan implant. Everything went fine and i was in pain for only the first and second day after the operation. I then stayed one week at home with my implant partially activated and got it deflated today. I have to see him in 4 weeks so that he can teach me how to use the implant.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit scared about what the results are gonna be like, but I don't regret anything. I didn't have much choice, as nothing ever worked before. I will keep you updated about how it goes for the next few weeks / months.

silver daddy 1960

Re: Implant Journal France/ 26 yo / 21.11.2023

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:40 pm

Hi Youngfr

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the brotherhood !! I am about to celebrate 2 years (still can't believe it) and have no regrets. You will do great, look forward to hearing your progress!!! I thought of it as my early Holiday present!!
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:54 pm

youngfr wrote:Hi everyone,

I was implanted on the 21st of November in Paris and I wanted to make a journal to share my experience as a really young person (26 yo) who suffered from ED all his life and chose the implant. Apologies in advance for my english, it's not my first language.

To sum up: I tried everything, pills (didnt work), injections (hurt), sexotherapy sessions, etc ... In the end nothing has ever worked and it has deeply impacted my personnal relationships and my self esteem.

My surgeon has been really professionnal and gave me all of the informations i needed to make a decision. He only works with Coloplast implant so i got a 20cm coloplast titan implant. Everything went fine and i was in pain for only the first and second day after the operation. I then stayed one week at home with my implant partially activated and got it deflated today. I have to see him in 4 weeks so that he can teach me how to use the implant.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit scared about what the results are gonna be like, but I don't regret anything. I didn't have much choice, as nothing ever worked before. I will keep you updated about how it goes for the next few weeks / months.

Hey man, also 26 and I just want to say I'm following your story. Please keep us updated at least sporadically. I will probably go the implant route soon.
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:31 am

Hey man, congratulations! You did the right thing. I just sent you a PM, it would be really useful if you could share some more details on your experience. I wish you a healthy and pain-free recovery.
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:19 am

Your english is just fine friend. Thanks for sharing your story. This first year is a journey. You will heal, have your first sex, adapt to the mental aspects, improve in sensitivity, size. I’m 11 months postop and though i have enjoyed the greatly improved (as in perfectly hard) erection, only now do i feel that im beginning to experience the full joys of being a bionic brother.

You have a lot to look forward to! Best wishes.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:33 pm

Hey man, how is the recovery going? Have you started cycling already? All the best
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

youngfr

Postby youngfr » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:40 pm

Okay, I just got back from my urologist appointment. It's now been 8 weeks since my surgery and I can finally activate my implant. My convalescence went very well, no pain to this day. Nevertheless, I have some questions for people who might be concerned.

I see all over the forum people who "cycle", i.e. activate their implant regularly in order to gain size. My doctor told me absolutely nothing about any such protocol, which worries me.

He also told me that my size, which I think has decreased more than I thought, would not increase (unless I had a second operation to replace my implant in case of failure).

What do you think? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:44 pm

youngfr wrote:Okay, I just got back from my urologist appointment. It's now been 8 weeks since my surgery and I can finally activate my implant. My convalescence went very well, no pain to this day. Nevertheless, I have some questions for people who might be concerned.

I see all over the forum people who "cycle", i.e. activate their implant regularly in order to gain size. My doctor told me absolutely nothing about any such protocol, which worries me.

He also told me that my size, which I think has decreased more than I thought, would not increase (unless I had a second operation to replace my implant in case of failure).

Younger
Tell us a little bit more about you and what implant you got.
I have a Boston Scientefic AMS LGX 18cm’s and rear tip extenders 3cm’s.
Your doctor should have given you cycling protocol to exercise your implant each day, before the surgical capsule forms around the implant and you won’t be able to get any more stretching from the implant tubes. This takes 4 to 6 months.
My doctor wanted me to pump to the max in the shower for 20 minutes and to pump a little more as the tissues stretches.
I would leave it inflated as I took a shower also.
See if you can find out the size of your implant and also find out the doctors measurements of your penis, Distal (outside length) Proximal (inside length inside your body)
If you find out these, all the guys on here will be able to see if he fit your correctly.

Good Luck,
Keep doing your cycling
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:27 pm

youngfr wrote:Okay, I just got back from my urologist appointment. It's now been 8 weeks since my surgery and I can finally activate my implant. My convalescence went very well, no pain to this day. Nevertheless, I have some questions for people who might be concerned.

I read alot about cycling on this forum and Dr. Clavell recommended it as well. I wanted to get to a point where i could be maximum inflated for an hour at a time without pain…. And to maximize size.

I cycle 2 times a day for an hour, start in a bath if possible, pump till you cant pump any more, about every 5-10 min try to add extra pumps. Do that once in the morning and once at night. Thats about it. The first couple months i could only make it 15 min or so before the pain was too much to bare, i would deflate, take a break the try and make it another 15 slowly working up to an hour over several months. Its not a sprint and was the most painful part of the recovery for me.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

youngfr

Postby youngfr » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:56 pm

I've got a coloplast titan otr 20 cm, and i think i have a rear tip extenders 1cm (i think). I will probably cycle each morning and evening. I started to pump my implant for the first time but i found out quickly i couldn't pump that much. I hope that i'll gain more length in the next weeks.

Return to “Implants”