RTE pain in pelvic area?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alax2869

RTE pain in pelvic area?

Postby Alax2869 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:18 am

Was Implanted 7 days ago with Titan 20 + 3 RTE.
Ever since day one I have had most of my pain in my pelvic area above base of my penis.
It is a sharp burning or stinging pain when I touch it or bend over..
Is that the RTE's pressing on something or will that get better?
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Alax2869

Re: RTE pain in pelvic area?

Postby Alax2869 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:10 am

Alax2869 wrote:Was Implanted 7 days ago with Titan 20 + 3 RTE.
Ever since day one I have had most of my pain in my pelvic area above base of my penis.

It was pen-scrotal procedure
20 + 3 RTE

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:12 pm

Rear tips will normally be in the vicinity of the bottom of your scrotum. I have a deep cruz & my pains were almost to my rectum.
Are you sure that they're near your pelvic bone?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:04 pm

Yes,
It's like right above my penis in my fat pad.
Still a little swollen but since the first day, that spot has been the most painful.
Like a burning feeling when I press on it or try to bend over
20 + 3 RTE

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:34 pm

I'm not a doctor. But it was my understanding that burning pain was frequently nerve pain. My guess is that it should go away with time.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:13 am

I had RTE's and there was some discomfort in both those areas for about 3 weeks.

I wouldn't worry about it, pretty much your body is re-adjusting itself to its "new roommates" and this pain
(along with others) will dissipate pretty much to nothing after the first month.

If it stays on more than a month I would speak to my Doctor, other than that you're fine.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:43 am

Alax2869 wrote:

It was pen-scrotal procedure

Pain in the pelvic area is likely from the reservoir placement and yes it will get better over time.

Pain originating from the crus, where RTEs are placed, would be felt in the perineum area (below the inner penis shaft) as GT mentioned.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:38 am

Thanks for everyones input.
Pain is getting better.
I didn't know thays where the reservoir was placed.
20 + 3 RTE

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:03 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Rear tips will normally be in the vicinity of the bottom of your scrotum. I have a deep cruz & my pains were almost to my rectum.
Are you sure that they're near your pelvic bone?

Hey GT-

How long did this take to go away for you? Sounds like the exact pain I have. Feels like nerve pain which gets a lot worse when cycling and I feel it behind my scrotum. My surgeon said it was the the back of the cylinder pressing just like the tip does to the glans. But I don’t hear this talked about much here. If anyone has experienced this can you weigh in with what you felt and how long it took before it went away? Any advice would be appreciated. Been using heat on the area which seems to help. I might also take it easy on cycling for a day to see if that helps things settle down some.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:44 pm

Iwillbeatpd. That is a hard question to answer. Be aware that my ideas are based on my experience with my model of implant & how I suspect the implant is behaving. Each man might be different.

I'm at 7 months post surgery. Once in a while I still can get very minor ache in the taint zone. During my early cycling I only had an itching feeling in my glans but I could feel minor pain in the taint. I used to joke to myself that he must of pulled the implant around my asshole before going forward.

My logic is that as the implant stretched in length it should apply pressure at both ends because it was now longer. I have a deep cruz, my mind wonders if the shape of my cruz might not match the design of the rear of the implant very well. I've grown by 2cm so the implant must be moving forward.

I have tried to do the Perito exercise. Not very successfully. My understanding is the exercise is to keep the cylinders moving freely in the corpra. I.e. not adhering to the walls which might impede the benefits of cycling. Thinking to myself that if the implant is growing in length & I have aching deep in the cruz then my implant is "loose" inside.

Not a great reply to your question. Basically my experience is that as long as my implant seems to be growing, I'll be getting some rear aching. At 6 months it was way less painfull than at 1 month. I think the aching is from 2 things. Maybe a poor fit to the bottom of my cruz & the fact that the implant is growing. I think you're still very early in recovery. Sorry but I think you might have rear tip discomfort for quite awhile. Especially if your implant is a model that can stretch in length & your a dedicated cycler.

Feel free to post your opinions. Doing that might help others. I don't read much about rear implant pain.

Return to “Implants”