Surgery postponed! All advice welcomed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crebow

Re: Surgery postponed! All advice welcomed

Postby Crebow » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:30 pm

Honestly I'm not sure how It happened. I'm on testosterone, daily meds, BP med and whatnot. Drs asked ab Cocaine, blue pills, head injury. The only thing that I can remember is tripping into my zero turn lawnmower and getting jabbed in the balls.
It just got hard and stayed that way.

Ref the Dr. I feel comfortable with my guy but I guess thats everyone til they don't. I will definitely post results. Really looking forward to it.

Did you loose any length? Girth?
54 yr old. Retired US Army. Priapism Oct/2023. First procedure Oct/23 malleable inserted. Second procedure scheduled for Dec/2023 for 3 Piece.

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:19 pm

As of day 5 post op, girth maybe slightly less at the base, but greater than pre surgery the last half. Maybe an inch less in length right now. But you’ll read here that this happens with everyone and it’s regained in a few months of cycling.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:27 pm

Crebow wrote:FinallyBionic,

Yeah, I can work 5 jobs where I work. I will surely have them schedule me for the desk job. Thank you very much. Did you wear a jock strap or some kind of support?

No. I didn't wear a jockstrap. I was going commando all time. I bought Separatec underwear and were comfy when going out.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Crebow

Postby Crebow » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:19 am

FinallyBionic,

I was looking into those dual pouch undes. They have have good reviews. You are the first that I personally have heard trying them.
After my malleable i tried some tight boxer briefs and it was painful. I'm hoping that its different after this procedure. I did go commando as well, prolly gonna be the best plan.

FinallyBionic,
Looks like you are well in your way. I hope have a similar recovery and hopefully minimal losses due to the the quick turnaround (Priapism/surgery) and having a malleable.
54 yr old. Retired US Army. Priapism Oct/2023. First procedure Oct/23 malleable inserted. Second procedure scheduled for Dec/2023 for 3 Piece.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:50 am

My doctor left me 60% inflated for the first two weeks after my surgery.

During that time I wore a jock strap to keep my dick pointed straight up towards my belly button. This helped to ensure proper healing.

I didn't go back to work until after my doctor deflated me at my first follow-up appointment, which was at the end of the first two weeks.

I'm on my feet a lot for my job, and the return to work was tough, physically, for a while. It may be easier to go back to a desk job.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:51 am

I was looking into those dual pouch undes. They have have good reviews. You are the first that I personally have heard trying them.
After my malleable i tried some tight boxer briefs and it was painful. I'm hoping that its different after this procedure. I did go commando as well, prolly gonna be the best plan.

FinallyBionic,
Looks like you are well in your way. I hope have a similar recovery and hopefully minimal losses due to the the quick turnaround (Priapism/surgery) and having a malleable.

I too wear Seperatec and really like them. They make a comfortable heavy cotton version called “Everyday”. Those are great for work and, well, everyday. They also sell a thinner, silkier version that are a bit more expensive. I wear those when going out with the girlfriend. They don’t pull your package in as much as the cotton thus giving you a bigger bulge, but man, they’re comfortable.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:55 am

ThailandBound wrote:

FinallyBionic,

I too wear Seperatec and really like them. They make a comfortable heavy cotton version called “Everyday”. Those are great for work and, well, everyday. They also sell a thinner, silkier version that are a bit more expensive. I wear those when going out with the girlfriend. They don’t pull your package in as much as the cotton thus giving you a bigger bulge, but man, they’re comfortable.

What are the silkier ones called?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:10 am

Crebow wrote:Iwillbeatpd,

Had a priapism about a month ago, went to the ER I think 3 days later after having a 75- 90 percent erection. The reason that it took me so long to go was I wasn't in any pain, just weird and uncomfortable. Also after reading signs and symptoms of a priapism
I diagnosed myself as having a nonischemic priapism, which lol was a bad diagnosis. Which all information said the doctor would send me home to monitor it. I truly didn't have any pain. I regret not going immediately.. but hindsight is a bitch.

Anyway in the Er. The drew blood and determined that i had ischemic, most common vs nonischemic. My symptoms were like nonischemic. To the point i had to get it drained. He numbed it but my man ... that was painful . He squezed like a wet dirty dish rag. He draind it twice within 2 hrs and it immediately filled back up. I went home and it right back up within hours. Never drained again naturally and never went down again. Then i started getting the blue ball pain. I knew there was a problem, like the Dr told me. I looked and trued to research the path forward, continued aspiration, shunts, malleable or a 3 piece.
I opted for IPP surgury 2 days later. The Dr found to much scar tissue, near the glans to properly fit me, he refused to put device that may leave me with a floppy head so he placed a malleable in there to occupy the space. Wainting for the scar tissue heal to be removed and now I'm waiting on a 3 piece.
Hopefully you dont mind the picture

That's one fat dick. Are you swollen or is that your natural girth?
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Crebow

Postby Crebow » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 am

Time2Change,
I believe my malleable is about 80 % i guess. I welcome 50-60 % at least for a bit and cant wait to be flacid for a minute. Its been a long time since I've had a flacid Been fully erect or dealling with this malleable implant
I don't know how long I can stay away from the job. Hopefully I'll be well enough to sit on my ass after 5 days, if not I'll take so time off.

ThailandBound,
I've been looking at those underwear for awhile. Moreso since this procedure. I normally wear boxer briefs to work and wear straight boxers for out and about. Lol i like the freedom of boxers but don't want it to loose at work.
I will definitely look into the silky ones. Maybe shoot a few hits at my GF for Xmas. Procedure is 5 Jan so they should right on time.

Masonjames,
I would say that it is a bit swollen on the photo. My GF says it looks like we just finished one of our long sessions :D . I am fairly girthy. Its anywhere from 6.5 to 7 when erect. That picture when it was manually being drained. :shock:

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:38 pm

My URO and I are shooting for a Jan Bionic date.....AMS 700 because of diabetes. AMS 700 because of superior Antibiotics.
Since I can't do shyt, might as well be down in the winter and not Spring or Summer. According to my URO.

Here's my approx Timeline from my URO.

1. 3 - 5 DAYS....I will curse and hate my URO, even with the real pain meds.
2. 10 DAYS.....Pain pills & Ice
3. 2 - 3 WEEKS.....I will feel some relief with Ice, occasional Pain Med
4. 6 - WEEKS.....Continue with Ice
5. 12 WEEKS.....Things will get better
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Return to “Implants”