Is my urologist spewing bs about implants?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Re: Is my urologist spewing bs about implants?

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:59 pm

Corey212 wrote:
goose1235 wrote:Im quite young at 25. I was forced to see a different uro because my insurance changed. I was scheduled to get a doppler redone, but now this new uro is telling dopplers are outdated and that getting one wont change anything. Also she says no one will put an implant in at my age, that it’s gruesome, shortens penis, and Ill get an infection when I get it replaced. What do I do? Is she right or was my previous uro bad?

I can tell you I am not happy with mine. Since I have had mine, I have lost most "gym friends" as they see the guy walk in an unusual hardon pointing downwards, and when I sit down its pointed and hard petruding thru my gym shorts, not flaccid like it was pre-op. I lost length, but my girth stayed the same only it looks completely rediculous and fake as hell. 1 tube is way larger than the left and it bubbles out. The left smaller tube is inferior and gives way to the right larger tube causing a peyronie's disease look on steroids, whereas, I had a slight bend to the left before surgury.

Having 6 inch girth prior to surgery, it was kind of hard to hide in gym shorts or tight jeans, so I got looks from women constantly at the gym and in general. Post op I get looks of confusion, like they are thinking, "is he stuffing something down there?" and I think many women think just that. It looks freakishly unnatural, and let's say I want to do Yoga? Forget it, there would be complaints from multiple women thinking I am some pervert. I won't even think of trying it. Or maybe I want to learn self defense and go take Brazilan Ju-Jitsu. Um, every dude will think you are gay as Ffff, with your permanent hardon. It NEVER goes flaccid like you are now, at least with the Titan. I can't speak for the AMS, but I wish I could havd the AMS knowing what I know about the Titan. And don't think you are getting the full truth if you call Titan to get a consultant to call you back. They will tell you how great it is, and how much women love it. Some of that is probably true, but the cons far outweigh the pros. And if you schedule surgery, and cancel 3 times like I did, reps will call you and flat out lie to convince you to do it. At least they did with me.

This was supposed to help my confidence, but it has done nothing but make me not want to be in public. People litterly look at in and laugh. It's not mental either. You think people want you around their kids if they think you are a likely pervert? I can tell you my quality of life is much worse than before.

And for those old, retired guys here that are going to tell me to wear super baggy clothes, just save it, especially if you have the body shape like a bag of milk. Just save it, becuase I dont want to hear it. You will never understand if you work out zero days per year.

I have to say I agree on the titan hardon. If/when I get a revision I am going to try and switch to AMS for a more natural deflated look
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:07 pm

I can and do appreciate your position. Not everyone has a great outcome. Your last sentence is unwarranted but you have a right to your opinion You may want to talk to a new dr about what they can do to help you.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:36 pm

I have no complaints about my Titan. In fact, i love it, as does my girlfriend.

Incredibly, i’ve lost not one gym friend, and im in the gym 5 times per week. I’m 11 months postop. It did protrude more flaccid in the earliest months. I simply wore a jockstrap. No problem. Over time the cycling and Perito exercises resulted in a softening of the cylinders and now the simple pressure of either my normal underwear or jeans presses it comfortably against my leg. It’s a bigger bulge than before, but i rather like it.

I’m also no stranger to nude beaches and at no time do i believe anybody thought i was sporting wood.

When erect it’s longer and harder than ever before with an increase in girth. I cycled hard and regularly. I had a great surgeon and so the cylinders and pump are perfectly positioned.

I’m one of the 93+% satisfied.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

SthAv8tr

Postby SthAv8tr » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:24 pm

Corey212 wrote:
goose1235 wrote:Im quite young at 25. I was forced to see a different uro because my insurance changed. I was scheduled to get a doppler redone, but now this new uro is telling dopplers are outdated and that getting one wont change anything. Also she says no one will put an implant in at my age, that it’s gruesome, shortens penis, and Ill get an infection when I get it replaced. What do I do? Is she right or was my previous uro bad?

I can tell you I am not happy with mine. Since I have had mine, I have lost most "gym friends" as they see the guy walk in an unusual hardon pointing downwards, and when I sit down its pointed and hard petruding thru my gym shorts, not flaccid like it was pre-op. I lost length, but my girth stayed the same only it looks completely rediculous and fake as hell. 1 tube is way larger than the left and it bubbles out. The left smaller tube is inferior and gives way to the right larger tube causing a peyronie's disease look on steroids, whereas, I had a slight bend to the left before surgury.

Having 6 inch girth prior to surgery, it was kind of hard to hide in gym shorts or tight jeans, so I got looks from women constantly at the gym and in general. Post op I get looks of confusion, like they are thinking, "is he stuffing something down there?" and I think many women think just that. It looks freakishly unnatural, and let's say I want to do Yoga? Forget it, there would be complaints from multiple women thinking I am some pervert. I won't even think of trying it. Or maybe I want to learn self defense and go take Brazilan Ju-Jitsu. Um, every dude will think you are gay as Ffff, with your permanent hardon. It NEVER goes flaccid like you are now, at least with the Titan. I can't speak for the AMS, but I wish I could havd the AMS knowing what I know about the Titan. And don't think you are getting the full truth if you call Titan to get a consultant to call you back. They will tell you how great it is, and how much women love it. Some of that is probably true, but the cons far outweigh the pros. And if you schedule surgery, and cancel 3 times like I did, reps will call you and flat out lie to convince you to do it. At least they did with me.

This was supposed to help my confidence, but it has done nothing but make me not want to be in public. People litterly look at in and laugh. It's not mental either. You think people want you around their kids if they think you are a likely pervert? I can tell you my quality of life is much worse than before.

And for those old, retired guys here that are going to tell me to wear super baggy clothes, just save it, especially if you have the body shape like a bag of milk. Just save it, becuase I dont want to hear it. You will never understand if you work out zero days per year.

First off wtf kind of Gym shorts are you wearing??? Female booty shorts???

I work out 6 days a week wearing normal Gym shorts. Nothing crazy baggy and sometimes the "hoochie daddy" shorts and have 0 issues. I also train JJ 3 times a week (just recovered from an AC joint sprain btw).

Be sure you deflate all the way. I see you have the one touch pump so maybe that's the issue??? I'm an active in shape guy and when not in Uniform I do wear fitted clothes and have had 0 issues whatsoever.

I was a grower prior so, No it obviously doesn't shrink up like it did prior, but it's not a hard-on now either. It's just a shower.

I've not had any female say it looks "unnatural" and it's been rather the opposite, they enjoy it a fair bit. They still keep calling me :lol: I've been very please with my implant.

BUT in all honesty, it sounds like you need a revision, and a better surgeon.

Good luck.
38 Ed caused by bike accident at 19, Meds & ved for 18 years.
Titan Coloplast/genesis pump March 22, 2023 By Dr. Clavell
5.75L 5.5G prior to implant.
03/22/23 Titan/Genesis 22cm by Dr. Clavell
6L 6G Post implant.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:28 am

Corey212 wrote:

I have the same issue. My flaccid angle points out around 4 o clock, and It seems there is some auto-inflation. I use to gym 6 days a week and train muay thai, as well a wear tight suits for work. All this has been affected because I have a pointy flaccid, to top it off the dog ear also points out profoundly, It looks really strange in tight clothes, I have to make sure I have a long shir to cover it up.

I am wondering if after a few months, the flaccid angle will drop and the cylinders will soften? It's been ten months now I have not seen much improvement.

You are right, if I was 70 yrs old, living a mostly sedentary lifestyle, I wouldn't care about this pointy bulge. But, being 35, living an active lifestyle etc, it really affects your quality of life.

I haven't seen anyone else complain of this, so I am guessing that we are either anomalies or everyone else is not as active?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Corey212

Postby Corey212 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:32 am

Bent Ben wrote:I can and do appreciate your position. Not everyone has a great outcome. Your last sentence is unwarranted but you have a right to your opinion You may want to talk to a new dr about what they can do to help you.

It's not unwarrented. I was advised 2 years ago on this forum to wear clown pants. Its a really bad look wearing clown pants in the gym with someone in shape. A guy with a large pot belly can get away with it.
52; Coloplast Titan (One-Touch) implant on 02/23/2021 by Dr. Karpman

Corey212

Postby Corey212 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:45 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Corey212 wrote:

I have the same issue. My flaccid angle points out around 4 o clock, and It seems there is some auto-inflation. I use to gym 6 days a week and train muay thai, as well a wear tight suits for work. All this has been affected because I have a pointy flaccid, to top it off the dog ear also points out profoundly, It looks really strange in tight clothes, I have to make sure I have a long shir to cover it up.

I am wondering if after a few months, the flaccid angle will drop and the cylinders will soften? It's been ten months now I have not seen much improvement.

You are right, if I was 70 yrs old, living a mostly sedentary lifestyle, I wouldn't care about this pointy bulge. But, being 35, living an active lifestyle etc, it really affects your quality of life.

I haven't seen anyone else complain of this, so I am guessing that we are either anomalies or everyone else is not as active?

Don't count on it softening. Mine was Feb of 2021 and here it is 2 1/2 years later. There's nothing that really has softened. I really hate that people here have hidden the cons. I suspect there are Choloplast BLAST accounts, along with docs doing the same. Had I known I would be an outcast I would have never done this.

I went to a 5 day Real Estate event in Phoenix 6 months or so ago. I had something in common with a younger kid, in his early 20's. We both bought and sold land. I was gravitated towards him because we had that in common and in the beginning of being around a seminare of strangers you will band together with people you introduce yourself to. It did not take this young kid long to visibly panick thinking I was sexually aroused around him. I was sitting in the conference chair next to him focused on the speaker, and I could see he kept looking down, so I casually covered up, and he got up and moved. With 4 days left of the conference, he acted like I did not exist. There was a couple and the GF thought I was gay because I was talking with her BF about something realestate related. She was looking at me with disgust. When i got up to get food, they were all like whispering to each and table of 6. When I came back everyone acted like I had the plague and I was being completely ignored. A couple of young vendors I could see clearly looking down, making hand gestrues to the curvature pointing downward and laughing. This is one of the times truely knew this implant is a big problem to my social life. I mean I wanted to pretend it was my imagination, but this was the point I knew it's so obvious to people. Last night in the gym I forgot my headphones so I experienced the gym without loud music. I heard two 18ish girls talking, and one looked over and told her friend that I always seem to be hard and they giggled. I can just imagine how people would react at the beach or a public pool. FORGET IT! Words cannot describe how much I hate this implant. And I know why Choloplast hide behind 70 year old patients as liaisons. They want the 70 year olds to tell you to politely to contanct the Doc and not bother them. These guys have no clue what it's like because their past it and they can get away with wearing clown pants, and they cannot relate to this what-so-ever.

Corey212

Postby Corey212 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:07 am

ThailandBound wrote:I have no complaints about my Titan. In fact, i love it, as does my girlfriend.

Incredibly, i’ve lost not one gym friend, and im in the gym 5 times per week. I’m 11 months postop. It did protrude more flaccid in the earliest months. I simply wore a jockstrap. No problem. Over time the cycling and Perito exercises resulted in a softening of the cylinders and now the simple pressure of either my normal underwear or jeans presses it comfortably against my leg. It’s a bigger bulge than before, but i rather like it.

I’m also no stranger to nude beaches and at no time do i believe anybody thought i was sporting wood.

When erect it’s longer and harder than ever before with an increase in girth. I cycled hard and regularly. I had a great surgeon and so the cylinders and pump are perfectly positioned.

I’m one of the 93+% satisfied.

I'm wearing a jock strap, but it's does not matter with 6 inch girth. It's like a 1/2 moon curve pointuing down. The Jock strap only adds to how fake it looks, like I'm wearing some dick extension or something

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:13 am

Corey212 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Corey212 wrote:

Don't count on it softening. Mine was Feb of 2021 and here it is 2 1/2 years later. There's nothing that really has softened. I really hate that people here have hidden the cons. I suspect there are Choloplast BLAST accounts, along with docs doing the same. Had I known I would be an outcast I would have never done this.

I went to a 5 day Real Estate event in Phoenix 6 months or so ago. I had something in common with a younger kid, in his early 20's. We both bought and sold land. I was gravitated towards him because we had that in common and in the beginning of being around a seminare of strangers you will band together with people you introduce yourself to. It did not take this young kid long to visibly panick thinking I was sexually aroused around him. I was sitting in the conference chair next to him focused on the speaker, and I could see he kept looking down, so I casually covered up, and he got up and moved. With 4 days left of the conference, he acted like I did not exist. There was a couple and the GF thought I was gay because I was talking with her BF about something realestate related. She was looking at me with disgust. When i got up to get food, they were all like whispering to each and table of 6. When I came back everyone acted like I had the plague and I was being completely ignored. A couple of young vendors I could see clearly looking down, making hand gestrues to the curvature pointing downward and laughing. This is one of the times truely knew this implant is a big problem to my social life. I mean I wanted to pretend it was my imagination, but this was the point I knew it's so obvious to people. Last night in the gym I forgot my headphones so I experienced the gym without loud music. I heard two 18ish girls talking, and one looked over and told her friend that I always seem to be hard and they giggled. I can just imagine how people would react at the beach or a public pool. FORGET IT! Words cannot describe how much I hate this implant. And I know why Choloplast hide behind 70 year old patients as liaisons. They want the 70 year olds to tell you to politely to contanct the Doc and not bother them. These guys have no clue what it's like because their past it and they can get away with wearing clown pants, and they cannot relate to this what-so-ever.

Sorry you have to go through that man, I had hope that things would improve for me, but looks like chances are slim in that aspect.

Is yours due to the girth? what's your flaccid angle and do you have dog ears? My dog ears sticks out in tight clothes, looks like a pin sticking out of my pants where my penis is.

Have you tried seeing another surgeon for a second opinion?

To top it off, mine squeaks/honks as well when pumping, it's pretty loud. And, I have pain by the frenulum and an apparent retracted graft which makes one side slimmer than the other.

Really lost for ideas other than just accepting it. But, it really affects your quality of life, I have to be extra careful in the gym with what I wear, and extra careful playing with kids, don't want someone to think I have an erection.

There's got to be a solution, I refuse to give up.
Last edited by aussiePeyronies on Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Corey212

Postby Corey212 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:14 am

SthAv8tr wrote:
Corey212 wrote:

First off wtf kind of Gym shorts are you wearing??? Female booty shorts???

I work out 6 days a week wearing normal Gym shorts. Nothing crazy baggy and sometimes the "hoochie daddy" shorts and have 0 issues. I also train JJ 3 times a week (just recovered from an AC joint sprain btw).

Be sure you deflate all the way. I see you have the one touch pump so maybe that's the issue??? I'm an active in shape guy and when not in Uniform I do wear fitted clothes and have had 0 issues whatsoever.

I was a grower prior so, No it obviously doesn't shrink up like it did prior, but it's not a hard-on now either. It's just a shower.

I've not had any female say it looks "unnatural" and it's been rather the opposite, they enjoy it a fair bit. They still keep calling me :lol: I've been very please with my implant.

BUT in all honesty, it sounds like you need a revision, and a better surgeon.

Good luck.

Normal gym shorts, dude. Nothing I have said so far is made up or an exaggeration. I'm fucking miserable. and if I do meet a woman, I would be too afraid for her to see how fucking rediculous this thing looks. it looks just like a hose kink, but with added bubbling out, like a garden hose that needs to be replaced

Return to “Implants”