Implant and Orgasm - How Long?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jim1961f

Implant and Orgasm - How Long?

Postby Jim1961f » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:56 pm

Hi, I’m 7 weeks out and have had sex with my girlfriend three times, and while she has cum multiple times (she’s loving my bionic appendage), I haven’t come close to orgasm yet.

What’s your experience been?

Thanks,

Jim

ThailandBound

Re: Implant and Orgasm - How Long?

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:06 pm

I had first sex at 10 weeks. I met up with my girlfriend in Thailand for a 3 week holiday. We had sex at least once. sometimes twice, every single day.

I was still numb on my scrotum and the lower 1/3 of my shaft. Very noticeable. Maintained sensitivity in the glans. I’d say during the entire time i would cum about 50% of the time. Perhaps 40%.

Affecting this were the numbness, pain in the glans area from the new stretching, and a certain mind-dick disconnect. It all felt a bit foreign, figuratively and literally.

I’m 11 months postop now and those issues are now in the past. Nerve sensitivity improved gradually and almost imperceptibly over time. I’d see my girlfriend about every 3 months, each time noticeably better than before.

I can now pump it up very hard, and keep it there for at least an hour. This, along with greatly improved sensitivity, as well as having acclimated to it in my body (my “new normal”)….have brought me to where i can orgasm about 90% of the time. Other times i’m likely too tired physically, mentally distracted, or perhaps have over-imbibed.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:41 pm

For me, the first orgasm is the hardest one to get to. After my first one, subsequent orgasms are pretty easy to reach.

I'll mention "Post RP" as not having semen to shoot seems to be the reason for very long orgasms....

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:56 am

Like Thailand Bound, my doctor cleared me for sexual activity 10 weeks after the surgery.

My first post-surgery orgasm was from jerking off, not fucking my wife.

I think it took at least a month for me to orgasm consistently while having sex.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:15 am

It all depends on how much the nerves were affected, the less trauma they suffered, the faster they heal, at 3 weeks I reached orgasm 50% of the time, I couldn't explain why it was fluctuating, around 7 months it started to be regular, now at 10 months I was again as sensitive as I was before the implant, we hear about the tricks that are learned through direct experience as we have sex, for example if I want to last longer halfway through intercourse I give more pumps, like this I extend the relationship
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:01 am

Fortunately, I never had problems. Same day doc cleared me to "go use it" came home to a hot bath. While washing up down there it just felt too good and an orgasm just hit. Next day sex with the wife and orgasm again but made me sore as hell.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:13 am

Jim1961f wrote:Hi, I’m 7 weeks out and have had sex with my girlfriend three times, and while she has cum multiple times (she’s loving my bionic appendage), I haven’t come close to orgasm yet.

What’s your experience been?

Thanks,

Jim

I came quite quickly the first time back but, i had pain in the glands and base. I couldn’t do cowgirl for at least 2 months and if my glands hit cervix we both hurt.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”