Going Bionic Nov 27

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alax2869

Going Bionic Nov 27

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:55 pm

Getting implant this Monday, Nov 27th.
Have dealt with Ed and Peyronie's for last 2 years and have lost about 1" in length and 1.5 in girth.
Currently 7 length and 5" girth.
Hoping to gain some of my girth back.
I will be getting the Titan.
Have heard so many different results on healing time.
Some people feel fine after one week and some people still in pain after a month.
Getting nervous and really not sure what to expect.
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Old Guy

Re: Going Bionic Nov 27

Postby Old Guy » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:20 pm

Alax2869 wrote:Getting implant this Monday, Nov 27th.
Have dealt with Ed and Peyronie's for last 2 years and have lost about 1" in length and 1.5 in girth.
Currently 7 length and 5" girth.
Hoping to gain some of my girth back.
I will be getting the Titan.
Have heard so many different results on healing time.
Some people feel fine after one week and some people still in pain after a month.
Getting nervous and really not sure what to expect.

You'll be fine. I think you're doing a good thing before you lose more size.
Healing time really varies with us guys. Some are using it in a month, some are still hurting a month after.
Read posts here and learn. Best of luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:59 pm

Don't let the fear of the unknown pain or recovery time to factor into your surgery decision. In the long run, it doesn't matter because its treatable.
Get your implant.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:37 pm

I agree with everyone - you are trending in the wrong direction and taking an appropriate step to mitigate further damage.

Trust the process, follow instructions, enjoy for a long time. Good luck brother!
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:58 pm

11 months postop here. It all seems like a dream now, the recovery. The worst part for me was being exactly where you are right now. Just prior to surgery. The day prior to surgery was the longest day of my life.

I woke up from surgery, and it was over. That started the path to recovery. My recovery was not so bad. I only required one pain pill and a few days of ibuprofen after that.

My first sex was at 10 weeks. It was somewhat uncomfortable and I was still somewhat numb below. But was very happy to be hard again and having sex.

Now, at 11 months, all my length has returned. As well as my girth. sensation too.

You’re going to be fine brother! Hang in there.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 pm

Thanks everyone,
Hopefully everything will go good..
I have confidence in my Dr..
Gerard Henry. (shreveport, La)
He is a high volume doctor and has a great reputation from reviews I have read and researched.
Will be scheduled early A.M. Monday and will post after it's over.
Maybe I will recover quickly but I am Type 1 diabetic so going to watch for and be careful of infections
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:37 pm

Good luck brother! I have my implant surgery the day after yours, November 28. Like you, struggled with Peyronies (for a year), and watched my hinging and hourglass get worse with time. Length stayed the same thankfully but also hoping to get my girth back!

I’ll be riding it out with you, positive vibes your way man.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:55 pm

Hang in there, it’ll be over before you know it. Time to get more excited than nervous. Pretty soon you’ll be giving newbies advice. December 10th will be my ninth anniversary of having an implant. You won’t be worrying all the time about having a woody. It’s going to be there every time you need it!! Best of luck and welcome to the world of bionics.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:04 am

backup2014 wrote:Hang in there, it’ll be over before you know it. Time to get more excited than nervous. Pretty soon you’ll be giving newbies advice. December 10th will be my ninth anniversary of having an implant. You won’t be worrying all the time about having a woody. It’s going to be there every time you need it!! Best of luck and welcome to the world of bionics.

9 years! Brother, that’s awesome! We all hope for similar success. Please post a bit more about your journey. I’m 12 months, but a lot of new guys.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:13 am

I'm defiantly not a good representative for a implant. As you can see by my profile I had a revision two and a half years after my first implant due to implant failure. What you don't see is I had another failure a couple years later. The reservoir moved down into my pubic pad area so I had to get another revision. The reservoir moved down because I had taken on a part time job after retirement running a skid loaded. The thing beat me to death and vibrated the reservoir out of position. So I have had three implants.

Also I had ED for almost 20 years before my implant. Younger years I had 5.75 skinny inches on a good day. Twenty years of ED I was closer to 5 inches. After the implants and prostate surgery I am maybe 4.75. But as you can see I kept coming back for more implants. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't have much to work with.

I didn't do all this for my wife or for our relationship. I did it for me and my peace of mind. And yes, I do have peace of mind. So if you are not sure, weigh all the risk and GO FOR IT!! It's not going to feel the same as it did in your youth, it never will again. Gone is that throbbing that you had when it was full off excitement and blood. BUT IT WILL BE HARDER THAN CHINESE ARITHMETIC!!

Because a short skinny hard dick is better than a floppy dead dick any day of the week!
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Return to “Implants”