One cylinder tip not in glans? 2cm difference!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
johndoe365

One cylinder tip not in glans? 2cm difference!

Postby johndoe365 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:40 am

Hey guys,

Background info:
Its been just over 3 weeks since surgery. AMS LGX implanted. I have not been cleared to cycle yet, I will begin next Friday after my appointment. I was left inflated to 70% for the first day of surgery, the doctor then deflated me the next day and its been deflated since the second day.
My surgeon said when he implanted me, my right side was 1 cm longer than my left side so this is how he implanted me...
Left side: 21 cm + 1 cm RTE = 22cm
Right side: 21 cm + 2cm RTE = 23cm

MAIN CONCERN
My left cylinder tip is 2cm lower than the right cylinder tip! See picture below.
My right cylinder sits nicely just in my glans, but my left is 2cm lower than that. Well below my glans...

Please tell me cycling will fix this!?

I did have those snake eyes on the head of my penis.
My surgeon said he fully inflated/deflated me multiple times during the surgery and was very happy with the result. He also said he'd do his best to fit the longest possible.

As you can see in the picture below, because my right cylinder is longer, my penis curves to the left naturally.
The base of the right cylinder where the bend begins I can feel a sharp bump/fold in the cylinder. (I assume this will go again when cycling.)
My left cylinder feels a lot smaller, with no bumps/folds.

Is it possible that after he deflated me the day after surgery, that the left cylinder was fully deflated where as the right cylinder was only partially deflated?

Any tips / stories/ advice in what I should be asking my doctor is appreciated!
Attachments
length.jpg
length.jpg (372.22 KiB) Viewed 838 times
curve.jpg
curve.jpg (547.2 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Implanted Nov 1 2023. Penoscrotal. Ams 700 LGX. 100 CC reservoir.

newbie443

Re: One cylinder tip not in glans? 2cm difference!

Postby newbie443 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:29 pm

johndoe365 wrote:Hey guys,

Background info:
Its been just over 3 weeks since surgery. AMS LGX implanted. I have not been cleared to cycle yet, I will begin next Friday after my appointment. I was left inflated to 70% for the first day of surgery, the doctor then deflated me the next day and its been deflated since the second day.
My surgeon said when he implanted me, my right side was 1 cm longer than my left side so this is how he implanted me...

MAIN CONCERN
My left cylinder tip is 2cm lower than the right cylinder tip! See picture below.
My right cylinder sits nicely just in my glans, but my left is 2cm lower than that. Well below my glans...

My surgeon said he fully inflated/deflated me multiple times during the surgery and was very happy with the result. He also said he'd do his best to fit the longest possible.

As you can see in the picture below, because my right cylinder is longer, my penis curves to the left naturally.
The base of the right cylinder where the bend begins I can feel a sharp bump/fold in the cylinder. (I assume this will go again when cycling.)

Is it possible that after he deflated me the day after surgery, that the left cylinder was fully deflated where as the right cylinder was only partially deflated?

My distal cylinder tips were out of the glans after surgery. The device deflated and the tips were different lengths in my shaft. I ask my doctor if I could add pump(s) to move them higher or back into the tips and ask to come see him so he could look at it. He refused to see me and told nothing could be done. He said I could add a pump or two but it would make no difference. When I started cycling 2 weeks latter after I returned from the east coast my doctor said it was important to inflate to the max every time and the tips would work back up into the glans. They did do this and went well up into my glans. For a long time the distal tips would drop back into the shaft when I fully deflated. After some time with this I would think months or even close to a year I would not fully deflate. I would just depress the deflate button and let it deflate on its own without squeezing my penis to fully deflate. And even then I could have the tips pull out and I would squeeze the bulb as many time as need to lock it into inflate mode to keep the tips up in the bottom of the glans. Mine would get a bit lower than yours are in the picture and would be uncomfortable. That is why I would leave mine partially inflated. Every thing is fine now and I can go as long as I want fully deflated or partially inflated if I want.

We are all different and so are doctors. Your doctors should know about this. That way if your appointment in a week is with someone other than your doctor your doctor may want to make sure to look at it. Sometimes there is someone other than the surgeon that will see men for post op visits. They may have someone that instructs men on inflating that is not your doctor. Then of course you need to follow your doctors instructions. No need for you to use my doctors instructions for me when your doctor is available. Call your doctors office and let them know about so the doctor can look at it if he/she needs to.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:44 pm

just spitballin' here, but I wonder if this is more common (not common, just more common) with LGX devices. Since they have some designed ability to expand in length, makes you think they also would contract in length when not fully inflated.

On the other hand, the Titan and CX don't change cylinder length (per se) between inflated and deflated.

I hope you're able to eventually get to a satisfactory outcome.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

johndoe365

Postby johndoe365 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:03 pm

newbie443 wrote:My distal cylinder tips were out of the glans after surgery. The device deflated and the tips were different lengths in my shaft. I ask my doctor if I could add pump(s) to move them higher or back into the tips and ask to come see him so he could look at it. He refused to see me and told nothing could be done. He said I could add a pump or two but it would make no difference. When I started cycling 2 weeks latter after I returned from the east coast my doctor said it was important to inflate to the max every time and the tips would work back up into the glans. They did do this and went well up into my glans. For a long time the distal tips would drop back into the shaft when I fully deflated. After some time with this I would think months or even close to a year I would not fully deflate. I would just depress the deflate button and let it deflate on its own without squeezing my penis to fully deflate. And even then I could have the tips pull out and I would squeeze the bulb as many time as need to lock it into inflate mode to keep the tips up in the bottom of the glans. Mine would get a bit lower than yours are in the picture and would be uncomfortable. That is why I would leave mine partially inflated. Every thing is fine now and I can go as long as I want fully deflated or partially inflated if I want.

We are all different and so are doctors. Your doctors should know about this. That way if your appointment in a week is with someone other than your doctor your doctor may want to make sure to look at it. Sometimes there is someone other than the surgeon that will see men for post op visits. They may have someone that instructs men on inflating that is not your doctor. Then of course you need to follow your doctors instructions. No need for you to use my doctors instructions for me when your doctor is available. Call your doctors office and let them know about so the doctor can look at it if he/she needs to.

Thank you so much for your detailed reply!
Your situation sounds similar to mine. Crazy to hear your tips were initially lower than mine, then grew into place over time/cycling. I will definitely do your partially inflated / cycling tip.

How long (weeks/months) would you say it took your tips to reach your glans?

I have already notified my doctor and sent him these pics already. Luckily for me hes been present at every follow up.

The length of my dick now flaccid is 4inches. I imagine when I start cycling, ill be pushing 6 inches which is 2 inches of growth! Plenty of room for those tips to go in the glans.
Implanted Nov 1 2023. Penoscrotal. Ams 700 LGX. 100 CC reservoir.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:05 pm

I wouldn’t fret too much yet over where your deflated cylinders rest when flaccid. I’ve got a Titan and when fully deflated neither tip is in the glans. I can feel the tips with my fingers below the glans in the shaft. They are equidistant in their placement however.

When fully pumped they stretch nicely into the glans giving me a hard erection with no disparity in length. I can tell that after almost 11 months postop i still have room to stretch. Then when deflated they retreat below the glans.

It’s what happens when fully pumped that counts. My guess is that yours will stretch into the glans despite the disparity while flaccid.

As member Tangerine once wrote:

“I did this for maximum sex, not maximum flaccid”.

Your flaccid will likely never feel like it did before because of those cylinders floating around in your flaccid dick.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:22 pm

My right cylinder is 1cm shorter than the left. Pumping helps even it out some but there's still a difference.
I've had my titan for three years with no issues with sex. The one cylinder that is up in the head prevents floppy glands. I know other who have the same issue and they are fine also. Hope this makes you feel better
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:19 pm

That doesn’t look right to me, i would consult one of the high volume docs for a second opinion, my tips from day one were 2/3s into my glands, still are. I would be shocked if cycling helped. I think you will have a floppy head and need a revision asap. Hope im wrong, sorry John, that sucks.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:40 pm

johndoe365 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:My distal cylinder tips were out of the glans after surgery. The device deflated and the tips were different lengths in my shaft. I ask my doctor if I could add pump(s) to move them higher or back into the tips and ask to come see him so he could look at it. He refused to see me and told nothing could be done. He said I could add a pump or two but it would make no difference. When I started cycling 2 weeks latter after I returned from the east coast my doctor said it was important to inflate to the max every time and the tips would work back up into the glans. They did do this and went well up into my glans. For a long time the distal tips would drop back into the shaft when I fully deflated. After some time with this I would think months or even close to a year I would not fully deflate. I would just depress the deflate button and let it deflate on its own without squeezing my penis to fully deflate. And even then I could have the tips pull out and I would squeeze the bulb as many time as need to lock it into inflate mode to keep the tips up in the bottom of the glans. Mine would get a bit lower than yours are in the picture and would be uncomfortable. That is why I would leave mine partially inflated. Every thing is fine now and I can go as long as I want fully deflated or partially inflated if I want.

Thank you so much for your detailed reply!
Your situation sounds similar to mine. Crazy to hear your tips were initially lower than mine, then grew into place over time/cycling. I will definitely do your partially inflated / cycling tip.

How long (weeks/months) would you say it took your tips to reach your glans?

I have already notified my doctor and sent him these pics already. Luckily for me hes been present at every follow up.

The length of my dick now flaccid is 4inches. I imagine when I start cycling, ill be pushing 6 inches which is 2 inches of growth! Plenty of room for those tips to go in the glans.

I had some other trouble with cycling. But after that was resolved both tips were up fairly quickly. The other with leaving my cylinders partially inflated was some time after surgery. And I did that on my own as my first doctor had changed location and was then separated from his new location and on a yearlong overseas stint with Rigicon. Follow your doctors instructions. If you have trouble like I did with discomfort with the cylinders working down about 1/2 way in your shaft then ask your doctor about leaving the cylinders partially inflated. My cylinders do not work down 1/2 way into my shaft now. They just pull back to the bottom of my glans with full deflation. Much more comfortable that way now.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:59 pm

johndoe365 wrote:Hey guys,

Background info:

MAIN CONCERN

Fuck that
Tell that idiot to fix it…demand it
Neither tip is high enough
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:53 pm

Am I correct in understanding that the tip for one side is not in the glans??

If so, my understanding is that this greatly increases a lot of risks including, erosion, malfunction of the device, the cylinders protruding out of the corpora, scar tissue capsule forming around the displaced tip etc

I highly recommend you consult with Dr Eid, Hakky or Clavell.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”