Urethral opening

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fade3W

Urethral opening

Postby fade3W » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:30 pm

I’ve had my titan almost 3 years. I noticed while masturbating the other day that my urethral opening was larger than before. I’ve always had good blood flow to my glans since I got the implant because of peyronies but the opening the other day was bigger than I’ve ever seen it in my life. Afterwards urinating was a little painful. After more trips to the bathroom seems to calm it down but it’s arousal that “stretches” the opening.

Is this normal? My doctor ordered a urine test but everything came back fine, will my penis adapt to this new aroused opening size? My orgasms seem to just dribble out now since it’s so large.

If anyone has dealt with this let me know, thanks
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Lost Sheep

Re: Urethral opening

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:15 pm

How much larger?

I know you may not be able to answer this one; was the change sudden or gradual?

I speculate that three years post-op, the implant is unlikely to be the cause especially since your doctor (by the way, is this the same doctor who did the surgery?) does not link the two.

How often do you cycle the inflation of the implant? Has that "schedule" changed?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:50 pm

I no longer cycle with long sessions like I did for the first year or so, but I pump it up 5-10 minutes a day about, usually while showering or laying in bed. I’ve skipped a few days here or there but nothing crazy.

Only dealing with my local urologist now as my surgeon is a plane ride away
Mid-30s

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:51 pm

And about the size change, it’s more like the slit got longer when I’m aroused. There’s no tear, no blood, just longer and a little wider when aroused.
Mid-30s

Return to “Implants”