do you lose sensation with implant? (did you lose sensitivity)?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: do you lose sensation with implant? (did you lose sensitivity)?

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:03 pm

biomedex3090 wrote:
alfa88 wrote:Initially I would say ~30% then after a few mos. it was/is 10%. I had some 'turkey neck' removed so that might be why

i heard it would take 2 years before heal sensitivity come back is this true

You asked this question 9 months ago. You have received assuances from multiple members on the recovery time. Do you think that they're lying to you?

I'm at 6 1/2 months. I had penoscrotal surgery. All my incisions have been healed for a long time. I can not say that I ever had a loss of sensitivity due to the surgery. But long term ED did lower my sensitivity. Its all pretty much back to normal now. The orgasms are very strong. Almost like a shock going through my body. I do not remember orgasms of my youth being this strong every time.

As many members have said. I wish that I would of done this sooner that I did.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:50 pm

Just the opposite. I gained so much sensitivity that at times it’s almost unbearable.

Maybe it was my ED. When I had a deflating dick during sex and was trying to get off before I ran out of erection I would have less and less sensation as my dick got softer.

Now it never gets soft. And that hardness amplifies the sensation. I’ll concur with gt. It’s like an electric shock.

You know how sometimes your dick gets real sensitive right after you cum? That’s kind of what I feel even before orgasm. Note: I’m not complaining.

For the record I was infrapubic, never had any numb spots or nerves taking their time to reactivate. By the time I was healed enough to go I was totally sensitive.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:29 pm

On my 4th implant, I have lost some sensation. I blame it on the first doctor rather than the implant itself. I believe I've lost a little more sensation with subsequent implants. That said, my only regret has been the poor choice of my first doctor. Good luck man!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:35 pm

Going on 2 years out, my sensitivity was OK for awhile but lately is pretty null -- can bring myself off the next morning but not during sex. Have been experimenting with ways to engorge my glans as I feel that is the key to success, but we'll see. At least she orgasms every time which is great!!! and a big difference from prior to implant.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:16 pm

8.5 months out of surgery. I lost sensation on the underside of the penis. It has improved gradually. The glans has good sensitivity still.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Lakeshore52

Postby Lakeshore52 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 pm

I had very little sensitivity and a burning pain for 2 months. I kept cycling my implant as my doctor ordered even though it was very uncomfortable. The doctor suggested Ibuprofen for the burning pain and it eliminated it. I was worried, but my sensitivity returned quickly during months 4 & 5. I now have normal sensation at 6 months and am enjoying sex, once again.

Return to “Implants”