Any body get girth fillers in Britian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
irishguy

Any body get girth fillers in Britian

Postby irishguy » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:38 pm

Hey men can anyone tell me of ye got girth fillers in Britian?
How does it look and feel
Cost
And did you also get fillers into the glans
Thanks
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Pau1pau1

Re: Any body get girth fillers in Britian

Postby Pau1pau1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:29 am

I'm interested as well. I rang the 2 main clinics in london and they wouldn't do it on someone with a implant.

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:50 pm

Thank you for reply.. what are the names of those places so I can cross them out
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:23 pm

I've emailed about 10 places in Engkand so I will ket people k ow who dies do a girth enlargement on someone with a penile implant

Patrick123

Postby Patrick123 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:13 am

Has anyone tried to make contact with their implant surgeon in the UK to get their thoughts on fillers, and more importantly, if the surgeon themselves might consider doing the filler themselves.
I see from reading posts from guys in the US that their surgeons have also done their fillers post implant.
37Yrs young. ED for over 15yrs due lifelong venous issues. Tried tablets, injections etc. Implanted 04/2021. AMS LGX 18cm 3cmRTE.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:29 am

You all may want to come across the pond, seems plenty of U.S. docs are doing it now, even on guys with implants. Plenty do in Mexico as well. I had a good experience having mine done 10 years ago by Dr. Cassavantes in Tijuana. You can stay in San Diego and they have a private shuttle driver take you across and back if you're worried about staying in TJ. Dr. Cassavantes was doing it before it became popular in the U.S.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:44 am

irishguy wrote:Hey men can anyone tell me of ye got girth fillers in Britian?
Cost
Thanks

I did mine in Miami, so cant say about a Britian doc.
Look and feel is good, i think it looks better than my oem cock. It looks different but i think i would be the only one to notice. I used to have veins, now you cant see them, and the skin feels thicker. Sensation for sex is better because its so much tighter, masterbation feels worse. I am circumcised but i had enough skin to roll over my glands a little, now the skin wont do that.

I got permanent fillers and while being circumcised isn’t required to get them there is like a 60% chance you would need a circumcision after getting permanent fillers is what my doc said.

I did get fillers in the glands, it worked and i like it. No loss of sensation from what i could tell, everything felt nicer with penis in vagina because of the tightness and fun faces. My wife likes it.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Patrick123

Postby Patrick123 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:58 am

Seems common enough in the USA . If Doctors in the USA deem it no issue, id hope it will soon follow in the UK.

Is the risk of damaging the implant during injection the reason behind doctors not wanting to do it?... Strange if this is the reason, as most state ; no pain , blunt injection etc
37Yrs young. ED for over 15yrs due lifelong venous issues. Tried tablets, injections etc. Implanted 04/2021. AMS LGX 18cm 3cmRTE.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:38 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
Cost
Thanks

Look and feel is good, i think it looks better than my oem cock. It looks different but i think i would be the only one to notice. I used to have veins, now you cant see them, and the skin feels thicker. Sensation for sex is better because its so much tighter, masterbation feels worse. I am circumcised but i had enough skin to roll over my glands a little, now the skin wont do that.

I got permanent fillers and while being circumcised isn’t required to get them there is like a 60% chance you would need a circumcision after getting permanent fillers is what my doc said.

I did get fillers in the glands, it worked and i like it. No loss of sensation from what i could tell, everything felt nicer with penis in vagina because of the tightness and fun faces. My wife likes it.

Who did you use in Miami? My understanding regarding Urofill is it will be around $6000 for half an inch. You say masturbation feels worse. Can you please explain because the only thing holding me back is....I can only cum with masturbation right after sex. I have not had an orgasm while penetrating.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:01 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
Cost
Thanks

Were the glans fillers permanent too? How long have you had that?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Return to “Implants”