Hiding the front bulge

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Iwillbeatpd

Re: Hiding the front bulge

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:12 pm

Time2Change wrote:
Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Time2Change wrote:I was a grower prior to my implant, and like others have said, I like being a shower now.

And I am also lean. The bulge from the reservoir is only noticeable to me with my clothes off because I know very well what my midsection looks like.

Has the bulge affected sex for you at all? Like the constant bumping against the girl? Or having a girl on top?

Just curious if there’s risk since ours are slightly noticeable due to less body fat

There is no impact on sex.

It's just a slight bump. Also, I assume it's meant to take some pounding, like the other parts of the implant.

It's my understanding that the most likely place for failure of implants is where parts meet, such as where the tubes enter the reservoir.

How long did you have pain at the reservoir site?
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:21 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:Getting my implant December 6.
Looking forward to a bulge since I am not all that big and a "grower" rather than a "shower".
The only thing I am concerned about, being a lean guy, is the reservoir creating a bulge
Anybody have a take on this???

I am down right skinny and the res does not show. It is up somewhere by my ribs. The tubing shows on top of my abbs on the right side.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:10 am

Happy Toy wrote:I lived for 74 years with no budge and always hated it, less than an inch flaccid and only one developed testicle, so I had nothing! Now with my implant, I am 4.5" flaccid, and the pump is where my other nut should be, LOVE IT! Your a man, be proud of it!

While I get what you're saying, I work in a serious work environment, and cannot just walk around with a large bulge in front.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:53 pm

Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Time2Change wrote:
Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Has the bulge affected sex for you at all? Like the constant bumping against the girl? Or having a girl on top?

Just curious if there’s risk since ours are slightly noticeable due to less body fat

There is no impact on sex.

It's just a slight bump. Also, I assume it's meant to take some pounding, like the other parts of the implant.

It's my understanding that the most likely place for failure of implants is where parts meet, such as where the tubes enter the reservoir.

How long did you have pain at the reservoir site?

At least six months later, I still felt occasional aches and pains.

But they were brief and mild.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:18 pm

Tokyo_123 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I lived for 74 years with no budge and always hated it, less than an inch flaccid and only one developed testicle, so I had nothing! Now with my implant, I am 4.5" flaccid, and the pump is where my other nut should be, LOVE IT! Your a man, be proud of it!

While I get what you're saying, I work in a serious work environment, and cannot just walk around with a large bulge in front.

How big are you flaccid? If less then 6 inches, it just won't be a problem unless you wear very tight pants. Sorry, but I feel you are worried about nothing.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:58 pm

Happy Toy wrote:How big are you flaccid? If less then 6 inches, it just won't be a problem unless you wear very tight pants. Sorry, but I feel you are worried about nothing.

I get what you're saying. For the first few months after surgery, it definitely was an issue. Today however, the cylinders have softened and yes, I could abandon the bag. However, I've become used to wearing the leg bag, it's a nice, safe place to put my keys, iPhone, pens, and everything else.

Am going to the gym later today, and of course, no leg bag while pumping iron.

..... I do know other members are concerned about the front bulge, and thus the reason for this thread.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:33 pm

It's a good idea, but I feel that walking around with a bag covering your crotch, can draw more attention to it, and also be a bit inappropriate in some environments (e.g a professional work environment).

I think a general bulge is okay, but when it sticks out and looks like an erection is when it can cause issues and be inappropriate.

I think we all have different results and experiences, some may have a large bulge which is okay and appropriate, some people have large penises and a bulge is acceptable. When you have a pointy flaccid that sticks out and looks like an erection even in tight clothes - this is where everyday life can become an issue. Playing with kids, being in professional environments etc.

For younger guys, what are we expected to do? Stay away from kids? Constantly wear baggy clothes for the next 10-20 years? What happens when we have grandkids and want to play with them? I think these can be important factors to consider when doing a revision, some may prefer to opt for an AMS to have a more natural flaccid.

Just my thoughts, and remember, guys who have a large bulge and are proud of it - I am happy for you. But, for us, who have a bulge that looks like a pointy erection - we are dealing with a different issue.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”