Hiding the front bulge

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Hiding the front bulge

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:19 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:Getting my implant December 6.
Looking forward to a bulge since I am not all that big and a "grower" rather than a "shower".
The only thing I am concerned about, being a lean guy, is the reservoir creating a bulge
Anybody have a take on this???

I’m lean. I have no idea where my reservoir is.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:30 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:Getting my implant December 6.
Looking forward to a bulge since I am not all that big and a "grower" rather than a "shower".
The only thing I am concerned about, being a lean guy, is the reservoir creating a bulge
Anybody have a take on this???
reservoir will not show. i am skinny
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

MuscleDaddyRWC

Postby MuscleDaddyRWC » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:56 pm

My reservoir shows. They placed it right above my penis, but slightly to my right side. (I think placement was limited because of scar tissue from previous radiation treatment.)
66 y/o. ED since chemo radiation Summer 2015, worsening over time. Pills & shots provided little efficacy. Coloplast Titan 20cm with 1.5 RTEs implanted 10/6/23 by Dr Michael Eisenberg, Stanford Medical Center.

T.Ellis

Postby T.Ellis » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:21 pm

Not going to carry a purse to cover up my manly bulge.
Married 46 year old man.
Pills worked great for 9-10 years.
Trimix with no results to speak of.
Diabetic doctor suggested an implant.

Implanted 9/26/2023 AMS 700 by Dr. P Knoll in Nashville, TN

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Bigger question for you all who just mentioned your reservoir shows slightly in your pubic area…how does this affect sex? Naturally, I’m imagining doggy style or something and bumping that little bulge up against the girl over and over. You all had any issues with that? Does the contact with that spot hurt after you’re healed up? What about a girl riding you? I’d imagine alot of her weight is on that spot right? Any issues?

Just had my surgery 5 days ago and I’m incredibly lean, as in competition status lean. He placed mine in my pubic bone area (retzius space according to google). You can see a little bump there and that’s about it, maybe the size of a marble but only slight protruding. More or less depending on the position I’m in. I wasn’t expecting that but it seems from the responses here, it’s common if you’re very lean, AND your surgeon chooses that spot over the abdominal wall. My surgeon said he did that so I could keep my abs, which I am thankful for. I guess if they put it in your abdominal area it could potentially show there too? I’m not sure. But if I have to have it showing a little I’d rather it be there will it’s only seen if my dick is out lol. I plan to let some hair grow back in that spot and keep a short trimmed look to help cover it some.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:57 am

I was a grower prior to my implant, and like others have said, I like being a shower now.

And I am also lean. The bulge from the reservoir is only noticeable to me with my clothes off because I know very well what my midsection looks like.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:13 am

Nothing's wrong with a nice bulge. Men have bulges
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:29 am

Time2Change wrote:I was a grower prior to my implant, and like others have said, I like being a shower now.

And I am also lean. The bulge from the reservoir is only noticeable to me with my clothes off because I know very well what my midsection looks like.

Has the bulge affected sex for you at all? Like the constant bumping against the girl? Or having a girl on top?

Just curious if there’s risk since ours are slightly noticeable due to less body fat
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:07 pm

I lived for 74 years with no budge and always hated it, less than an inch flaccid and only one developed testicle, so I had nothing! Now with my implant, I am 4.5" flaccid, and the pump is where my other nut should be, LOVE IT! Your a man, be proud of it!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:17 pm

Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Time2Change wrote:I was a grower prior to my implant, and like others have said, I like being a shower now.

Has the bulge affected sex for you at all? Like the constant bumping against the girl? Or having a girl on top?

Just curious if there’s risk since ours are slightly noticeable due to less body fat

There is no impact on sex.

It's just a slight bump. Also, I assume it's meant to take some pounding, like the other parts of the implant.

It's my understanding that the most likely place for failure of implants is where parts meet, such as where the tubes enter the reservoir.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Implants”