Stretch marks post implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jump.ship

Stretch marks post implant?

Postby jump.ship » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:16 am

Hey everyone,

Just want to ask if anyone else can see stretch marks on their shaft or foreskin post implant?

I can see them on mine... They appeared right away and persist.

I am asking because i continue to experience redness when i masturbate or have sex. See https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23047&start=20#p218008

Even if you can not see stretch marks ... can you respond saying that you dont? And also if you could say if youre circumcised or not?

I would really appreciate some input here as I am trying to work out how to treat it. I have asked 7 doctors and no one can explain it, so i need to do my own research!

Thank you
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Gt1956

Re: Stretch marks post implant?

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:44 pm

I was uncircumcised but in my early 50's I got phimosis in a spot on my dorsal side. It made sex uncomfortable. I didn't let it progress to the point that you see in pictures. I went to 3 urologists until I found one that would only remove the actual phimosis area. So I do not look circumcised but I never had a super long foreskin.

Long story but in essence uncircumcised with no stretch marks.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:24 pm

Gt1956 wrote:I was uncircumcised but in my early 50's I got phimosis in a spot on my dorsal side. It made sex uncomfortable. I didn't let it progress to the point that you see in pictures. I went to 3 urologists until I found one that would only remove the actual phimosis area. So I do not look circumcised but I never had a super long foreskin.

Long story but in essence uncircumcised with no stretch marks.

Thank you for this. Good to know that at least one person doesnt have stretch marks so I know its not inevitable at least. I really think the stretch marks are the cause of the issue.

If i had one person say they have stretch marks without redness that would be valuable info. I am going to assume the lack of responses is cos no on else is experiencing this.
Uk Based - 39 Years

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:59 pm

I’ve never experienced any stretch marks of any kind. I was a grower and now the skin is taunt at all times but still has elasticity. When tugging on it when fully pumped the skin doesn’t move up over the glans at all only about 1/4” of give in skin. Never had redness… however I did have some skin that just peeled off several weeks after surgery. Almost like a bad sunburn and your skin peels. This happened again about 3 months later. Never has happened again since and I’m at 18 months now.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:24 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I’ve never experienced any stretch marks of any kind. I was a grower and now the skin is taunt at all times but still has elasticity. When tugging on it when fully pumped the skin doesn’t move up over the glans at all only about 1/4” of give in skin. Never had redness… however I did have some skin that just peeled off several weeks after surgery. Almost like a bad sunburn and your skin peels. This happened again about 3 months later. Never has happened again since and I’m at 18 months now.

Thank you for this. So interesting that people don't have stretch marks. Mine are clearly visible, especially when i stretch the skin, they appear a bit shinny.

If you were a grower, then we are the same so why my skin has reacted like this I do not know.

The skin peeling off i have not heard of. Wonder was it a reaction to the anti bac fluid ... someone posted in my other thread that his skin felt like it had sun burn for a while.
Uk Based - 39 Years

Bdale2023

Postby Bdale2023 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:10 am

I was also a grower, I have no streach marks. I had bruising and swelling after surgery, once that went away everything looks normal except it stays the same length all the time now.
44, had pyronies with ed for several years
20cm titan no Rte on 9-18-23
Dr Aaron Lentz

JohnHC

Postby JohnHC » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:55 am

I'm 3 to 4 months post op, other than the normal swelling after the surgery, especially of the scrotum, I don't have or see any stretch marks at all. I am circumcized and my original surgery was in April with a revision in June - so even having 2 surgeries pretty much back to back I haven't seen stretch marks.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:31 am

JohnHC wrote:I'm 3 to 4 months post op, other than the normal swelling after the surgery, especially of the scrotum, I don't have or see any stretch marks at all. I am circumcized and my original surgery was in April with a revision in June - so even having 2 surgeries pretty much back to back I haven't seen stretch marks.

Bdale2023 wrote:I was also a grower, I have no streach marks. I had bruising and swelling after surgery, once that went away everything looks normal except it stays the same length all the time now.

Thank you both for this. I am convinced its stretch mark related. Funny that i am the only person to have stretch marks! I am stumped.

I am going back to Ralph in London to ask him about it. The NHS andrologist thought downsizing to the AMS was ridiculous and not likely to help. But i need some plan.

For the first time regret is starting to seep into my thoughts. I did have some function before and I didn't look like I had an STD. My dick is rock hard now... but who is aroused by an inflamed bright red dick? No one.
Uk Based - 39 Years

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:29 am

I keep coming back to reread your thread. I'm really puzzled by your trouble.
The only thing that I can think that might explain it is your skin doesn't have much elasticity. Bear with me. We've all seen stretch marks on people that have gained weight. Pregnancy is a common reason. But I have seen faint old stretch marks on normal sized people. Generally in places that aren't very common. I think that these people don't even know they have them. Top of the calf towards the back of the knee is the most common area.
You might try checking your body with a mirror in places you can't see.
Having thrown out this small suggestion. I don't know if there is any way to prevent them.
Last, are you taking any medicines, supplements or vitamins? Do eat any foods that are unique? Maybe cured a different way than is normal for like ham & bacon.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:23 am

Gt1956 wrote:I keep coming back to reread your thread. I'm really puzzled by your trouble.
The only thing that I can think that might explain it is your skin doesn't have much elasticity. Bear with me. We've all seen stretch marks on people that have gained weight. Pregnancy is a common reason. But I have seen faint old stretch marks on normal sized people. Generally in places that aren't very common. I think that these people don't even know they have them. Top of the calf towards the back of the knee is the most common area.
You might try checking your body with a mirror in places you can't see.
Having thrown out this small suggestion. I don't know if there is any way to prevent them.
Last, are you taking any medicines, supplements or vitamins? Do eat any foods that are unique? Maybe cured a different way than is normal for like ham & bacon.

Thanks for this. I appreciate the engagement. I am on one medication that is new and I did start it soon after the implant. You need to taper off it so checking to see if its the cause will be tricky right now. Im gonna look into it. Likely I will come off it in Feb anyway so maybe can wait and see then. My diet is unchanged.

Yeah stretch marks are very common. I think women get them more than men as they've more fat distribution maybe, and yes pregnancy. I cant see them anywhere else on my body and dont recall having them before... I am fairly slim.

Strange thing is the redness is largely concentrated in the loose foreskin, not exclusively but it appears there first and is the worst. This skin is likely the thinest and most delicate so makes sense i guess. They say i could remove it but that the scar tissue left behind would just get inflamed instead.
Uk Based - 39 Years

Return to “Implants”