Glans pain from implant tips

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AverageBloke

Glans pain from implant tips

Postby AverageBloke » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:22 pm

Hey brothers,

I have been cycling everyday for the past 18 months, sometimes twice a day. I have also been leaving my implant with a few pumps (4-5) in it some days.

For the past week I have been having some glans pain from the tips when I cycle to max. I have also been feeling my tips a lot more whilst I’m flaccid as it feels like a chafing feeling in my underwear.

I have now stopped cycling as per my doctors instructions and stay fully deflated throughout the day. My doctor said I should only inflate for sex or masturbation now.

Do you guys think I have caused any glans erosion by doing aggressive cycling the past 18 months? I hope not and I have only made myself sore. I don’t want to have eroded any glans tissue this early in my life.

I have no visible signs of erosion and the glans tissue around the tips feels perfectly normal. However, my left tip feels sore and so does the cylinder.

What are your thoughts?
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

Time2Change

Re: Glans pain from implant tips

Postby Time2Change » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:38 pm

At my follow-up appointment with my doctor last year, he checked the head of my dick to make sure things were okay with the tips of the cylinders.

I asked him what could go wrong. He said guys will stay pumped up for hours at a time, and this can cause the tips to shift around (erosion?).

Given what you've written, I think you should be on the lookout and back in touch with your doctor if the pain continues.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:54 pm

I opened a lot of threads for sore tips and other glans discomfort,same thing here, 9.5 months, I stopped pedaling 4 days ago, now I only pedal once a day and everything is going very well, I think that after 7/8/9 months the capsule has now formed, I haven't seen any stretching from 5/6 months onwards, tonight I did cycling and my cock felt more rested and less stressed by aggressive cycling, I measured and it even seemed 0.5 cm longer, I think that aggressive cycling after 8/9 months is useful only to stress the tissues and implant, I will continue once a day for up to 1 year then I will switch to alternate days, tonight I was inflated to the maximum as always and I didn't feel any discomfort like a week ago when I was cycling twice a day, this is my thought
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:05 pm

Bump
Last edited by AverageBloke on Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Peyronie's Disease

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:52 am

AB - I have had similar issues, 9 month post-implant, have been checked by 3 urologists in Australia, no sign of erosion. I have also had some auto-inflation, so have been partially inflated all this time, enough for the dog ear to show, but not enough to be completely flat. My understanding is that erosion is quite rare, and it usually happens many years post surgery (from not ever fully deflating for long periods etc).

If you can afford it, I suggest having a video consult with Dr Clavell. I recall that you're in Aus, and unfortunately, the urologists here aren't much help, one of them didn't think erosion was even possible.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:44 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:AB - I have had similar issues, 9 month post-implant, have been checked by 3 urologists in Australia, no sign of erosion. I have also had some auto-inflation, so have been partially inflated all this time, enough for the dog ear to show, but not enough to be completely flat. My understanding is that erosion is quite rare, and it usually happens many years post surgery (from not ever fully deflating for long periods etc).

If you can afford it, I suggest having a video consult with Dr Clavell. I recall that you're in Aus, and unfortunately, the urologists here aren't much help, one of them didn't think erosion was even possible.

Hey Aussie,

Thanks for your reply man. Hope you are doing well.

Yeah I’m just depressed about having to go through this 19 months out from surgery date. I was fine at the 12 month mark with no pain and I only kept cycling to get girth gains. I should’ve just stopped at the 12 month mark and accepted my size.

I didn’t realise you could overdo the cycling and wear down your penis tissues. Because of this happening it has made me paranoid and research about erosion. I even saw a video of a malleable implant that was installed for 27 years and he did not have erosion. In fact there have been members here who sleep inflated and have had no problems.

I’ve been fully deflated for the past three days and the pain has been decreasing. I’m thinking about doing a month fully deflated with no sex or masturbation to let everything heal.
Peyronie's Disease

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:04 pm

AverageBloke wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:AB - I have had similar issues, 9 month post-implant, have been checked by 3 urologists in Australia, no sign of erosion. I have also had some auto-inflation, so have been partially inflated all this time, enough for the dog ear to show, but not enough to be completely flat. My understanding is that erosion is quite rare, and it usually happens many years post surgery (from not ever fully deflating for long periods etc).

Hey Aussie,

Thanks for your reply man. Hope you are doing well.

Yeah I’m just depressed about having to go through this 19 months out from surgery date. I was fine at the 12 month mark with no pain and I only kept cycling to get girth gains. I should’ve just stopped at the 12 month mark and accepted my size.

I didn’t realise you could overdo the cycling and wear down your penis tissues. Because of this happening it has made me paranoid and research about erosion. I even saw a video of a malleable implant that was installed for 27 years and he did not have erosion. In fact there have been members here who sleep inflated and have had no problems.

I’ve been fully deflated for the past three days and the pain has been decreasing. I’m thinking about doing a month fully deflated with no sex or masturbation to let everything heal.

I completely understand, having issues with your implant can be very depressing.

I have definitely heard of people sleeping with their implant inflated, and also, having long sex sessions with the implant inflated for long periods. I have also heard of people who continued cycling past one year. None of them had any signs of erosion.

I do know that Dr Hakky advises against hyper-inflation (inflating to absolute max during cycling). He said this can wear down the device.

I think you should be okay, I think perhaps it is just some irritation.

May I ask how the implant is going, and if you got all your length/girth back? Also, how was your experience with Dr Clavell?

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:19 pm

Hey brother,

Yeah length and girth is all back. I hope it is only glans irritation. I wish I just stopped cycling at the one year mark because size isn’t everything. Not to mention the fact that we are reducing the implant lifespan by cycling daily past the one year mark.

Just gonna rest my penis. I hope I can get back to normal with no complications.
Peyronie's Disease

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:54 pm

AverageBloke wrote:Hey brother,

Yeah length and girth is all back. I hope it is only glans irritation. I wish I just stopped cycling at the one year mark because size isn’t everything. Not to mention the fact that we are reducing the implant lifespan by cycling daily past the one year mark.

Just gonna rest my penis. I hope I can get back to normal with no complications.

Good to hear man, I remember reading about your whole journey.

I completely agree with you, you want to avoid a revision for as long as possible and this means only cycling for maintenance.

Just a few q's if you don't mind:

1. When did your length and girth return?
2. What was your cycling routine?

Thanks in advance.
J

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:51 am

AverageBloke wrote:Hey brother,

Hi, I'm sure that in a few days you won't feel any pain, as soon as the pain goes away, reduce cycling every other day, you'll see that everything will settle down, I'm at 9.5 months and I've reduced it to 1 time a day since About 7/8 days, everything is much better, I always measure to see if there are leaks, nothing at all, now what's done is done, this way I will feel better by not stressing the tissues and I will extend the life of the implant , you are at 18 months there is nothing left to stretch
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”