Vaginas, Girth, and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Vaginas, Girth, and Implants

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:31 pm

Hey guys,

I am wondering if someone can answer this question:

Say if your implant is 5.5 inches in girth but oval and flat, would this be the same sensation in a vagina as a natural penis that is 5.5 inches but round? Obviously, all other things remaining equal, and other differences between and implant and natural penis not taken into of relevance or taken into consideration (hardness etc).

Thanks,

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Jage64

Re: Vaginas, Girth, and Implants

Postby Jage64 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:32 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys........would this be the same sensation in a vagina

I don't think this sentence goes together. Well, at least it didn't used to go together.

I doubt you're going to find reliable data here to address your question.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:19 am

6 inch oval has same sensitivity as a 6 inch round for me.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:39 am

A long time ago I bumped into a picture of a cadaver vagina online. It was oval, wider than tall. Take that for whatever you want it to mean.
In my lifetime I've done some vagina probing. My experience says that there is bone on the top. Both sides have what feels like muscles & the bottom is fleshy. I think an oval penis fits just fine. I've yet to receive any other feedback from a vagina owner that says differently.
Do you have a different viewpoint?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:18 am

I have wondered on this quite a bit. My new penis is slightly larger in total girth but considerably wider side to side and narrower top to bottom than prior (natural). My research and experience suggests that the tightness of the sexual experience is related to the state of arousal and the muscular aspect of the vaginal canal which is NOT a perfect sphere (like how a camera shutter closes) but rather side wall pressure is greater than top to bottom. Therefor it would seem that a wide penis would be felt to be tighter in standard missionary/rear entry and less tight in sideways insertion ("scissoring")

Help us out BBrothers
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:05 am

Jage64 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys........would this be the same sensation in a vagina

I don't think this sentence goes together. Well, at least it didn't used to go together.

Surely, there would be people in long-term relationships who had a round erection pre-implant, and ended up with a more oval shape post-implant.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:07 am

ShouldIwait wrote:I have wondered on this quite a bit. My new penis is slightly larger in total girth but considerably wider side to side and narrower top to bottom than prior (natural). My research and experience suggests that the tightness of the sexual experience is related to the state of arousal and the muscular aspect of the vaginal canal which is NOT a perfect sphere (like how a camera shutter closes) but rather side wall pressure is greater than top to bottom. Therefor it would seem that a wide penis would be felt to be tighter in standard missionary/rear entry and less tight in sideways insertion ("scissoring")

Help us out BBrothers

Interesting theory, I guess only a female could truly tell. I would have thought upwards pressure would be more stimulating for them, as the G-Spot is stimulating from the 'come here' motion with fingers on the top of the vaginal canal.

Thanks for your input though. Seems like oval is the same as round when it comes to vaginal sex.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 am

Gt1956 wrote:A long time ago I bumped into a picture of a cadaver vagina online. It was oval, wider than tall. Take that for whatever you want it to mean.
In my lifetime I've done some vagina probing. My experience says that there is bone on the top. Both sides have what feels like muscles & the bottom is fleshy. I think an oval penis fits just fine. I've yet to receive any other feedback from a vagina owner that says differently.
Do you have a different viewpoint?

I don't have a different viewpoint, due to prolonged pain, healing and other issues with my implant, I havent been able to use it much. So, was just wondering what the consensus.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:34 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Jage64 wrote:

Surely, there would be people in long-term relationships who had a round erection pre-implant, and ended up with a more oval shape post-implant.

I read his question as asking if the vagina had a different sensation, but maybe he was asking if the penis had a different sensation. Obviously, nobody here could address whether or not the vagina had a different sensation.

I find no difference in sensation from my penis when inserted in a very familiar vagina.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:13 am

I think we can speculate all we want. I truely doubt that a woman would ever give the details that some seem to be looking for.
To those that have or have had a mate that could squeeze you. Basically give you a kegel. I'm fairly sure that it is more of an upward push than anything else. I'm fairly sure that a kegel is a pelvic floor function. Its late at night & I'm not going to search for details.
So they can push your penis into their g spot area if that is what you're asking. Pretty sure that a female orgasm does something similar to a kegel. Pelvic bone is on the top so I don't see it moving down. Rather kind of a solid spot where stuff can be squeezed to. Searching for words & memories. Side squeezing is likely present but mainly the floor moves up. I really doubt that women are inclined to talk about it. If you've been squeezed then thats the best data point you're going to get in my opinion.
Where we going with this? I personally would need a better question as to who is doing the feeling.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”