Vaginas, Girth, and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Vaginas, Girth, and Implants

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:32 pm

Hunchback wrote:If people would accept women members here (wives, girlfriends, etc) to share their experience and POV of the whole "ED struggle", you might get an actual response to such a question.
As it stands, it's all guessing... i guess.

Not necessarily guessing. Second-hand, certainly, unless one includes anal or, as pointed out by Rider1400, manual and oral.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:21 am

Right On!!...lost sheep. I didn't even need to read any of the back stories to have a real hard time with hunchback's suggestion! I had been on several "everyone in the pool" ED sites before landing on FrankTalk and I was not impressed in the least! I'd heard enough from women weighing in on a man's decision and, certainly, plenty of negatives from my own wife to say: "Not only NO but HELL NO!!" The first time I see a woman voicing her opinion on this forum, I'm gone, and I don't say that in a menacing or threatening way. This site needs to remain a men-only discussion location! The sites I perused before FT disintegrated into back and forths among the women on any topic. Not a place I need to lay out an issue that is very personal.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:35 am

Absolute wimps on here trying to silence the opinion of women.

You're denying input from 50% of the population, generally the population we are trying to impress and nab with the implant; they are the whole point of it in the first place.

Fucking pathetic.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Navy6587 and LeRoastBeef:

I agree and disagree with you both on disperate points

Disclosure; I disagree with Paul, administrator, and owner of this site, on disallowing female members. Having said that, I understand at least some of his reasons, thus accept his decision. For one, the chilling effect on some men’s willingness to write frankly about their personal issues is not necessarily due to “wimpyness“, I will insist.

Navy, I wish I had the opportunity to read some of those sites that you mention were rife with argumentation. On one other support group (which admitted both men and women) I saw more cooperation than disintegration. Most postings there were constructive. But it remained active for less than a year and closed.

Indeed, Navy, I find your use of the words “wimps“ and “pathetic” to be unhelpful in pressing your case. Also, the conclusion that wimpiness is the motive behind trying to silence the (valuable) voice of the female persuasion is, I think, misguided. remember, also, a female voice can be represented here, though filtered through her male partner’s posts. Women can read freely everything posted here without censorship if she desires. And her comments may be posted on her behalf by any bona fide member.

Please, I pray, let any off-topic, back-and-forth discussion, at least be civil and guided by motives searching for truth and common ground. Let the scoring of points on each other be the pastime of debate teams.

Thank you for reading.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:42 pm

It's a choice then, between a chilling effect on the very few regressive intolerant who exclude a valuable demographic and deny useful information and, through that, progress; or the exclusion of that demographic.

I accept that there is possibly a generation divide here, that for the older generation a women's opinion, and rights, we're second to that of a man's.

It's a boomer website, perhaps to be expected by the nature of the problem.

You're awesome, Lostsheep, because you help so many, I remember you welll, but you know I'm right here.

I'll say no more.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”