My Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Genome

Re: My Implant Journey

Postby Genome » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 pm

There is one thing I do not like about having an implant. For the record, I do not mind having a long flaccid so long as it is heavy and fat and floppy. That way anyone can tell you are not turned on...you just have a big one. What I dont like about my implanted flaccid is that it is skinny does not flop, and it looks like a semi or partial erection. May send the wrong message at the urinal, in the steam room or sauna, or wherever one may be naked in front of others. Makes me uncomfortable as well as others in viewing range. The Titan is made of a rather stiff plastic. I totally empty it of fluid by opening the valve and firmly pressing my penis against a flat surface with the palm of my hand. This way no fluid remains to make it stick out.....but it does anyway. Even flaccid it makes a show in my pants leg or a big bulge in front. My wife prefers me to have a trouser snake rather than an obvious large bulge in front.. For this reason I have stopped going to the gym. Has invited many unwanted comments and invitations.

Genome

Postby Genome » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Stiff implant in clothing. Trousers with boxer briefs under. Boxer briefs hide Spike better than boxers. They push him down more. Dress pants are way too revealing. When swimming I keep a towel nearby to place in lap.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Genome wrote:There is one thing I do not like about having an implant. For the record, I do not mind having a long flaccid so long as it is heavy and fat and floppy. That way anyone can tell you are not turned on...you just have a big one. What I dont like about my implanted flaccid is that it is skinny does not flop, and it looks like a semi or partial erection. May send the wrong message at the urinal, in the steam room or sauna, or wherever one may be naked in front of others. Makes me uncomfortable as well as others in viewing range. The Titan is made of a rather stiff plastic. I totally empty it of fluid by opening the valve and firmly pressing my penis against a flat surface with the palm of my hand. This way no fluid remains to make it stick out.....but it does anyway. Even flaccid it makes a show in my pants leg or a big bulge in front. My wife prefers me to have a trouser snake rather than an obvious large bulge in front.. For this reason I have stopped going to the gym. Has invited many unwanted comments and invitations.

Genome, I had a Titan (I now have a AMS due to a defect in one of the cylinders) and I recall that my flaccid state was a stiff, even uncomfortably so--but nothing like what your're showing. I have an eight-inch penis so I don't believe the issue is size. It just looks like it's not completely drained of all fluid. What does your doctor say? Definitely go with pleated pants.

KMeister

Genome

Postby Genome » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 pm

I asked the doctor about it....pulled my pants down and showed him. He proceeded to try and further deflate it. Squeezed with 2 hands. And it still stuck out. :| He assured me that it become less stiff with time. Well it has been close to 6 years and it is still stiff...lol. Think mine was made from industrial/military grade plastic...LOL. And yes. it can hurt at times when the sharp tips push against the thin side of my shaft. Ouch. :o

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Genome, I understand the unwanted attention. My LGX takes 3 full attempts to deflate fully with some time in between or it sticks out like yours. I do not always have time to deflate, waste some time, deflate again, for 3 cycles till it is flaccid loose. Gym shorts make it very obvious, stiffer heavy fabric pants less obvious but can get quite uncomfortable. I had one guy walk up to me, grab my crotch and ask me if I wanted to fuck. Not the first time this has happened but not the kind of attention I like. If the ones who want to fuck are catching what is down there, what do the ones not wanting to fuck thinking?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Thank you for such pictures. I can only say, oh my god... I guess it's the trade-off but.... :-\ Any comments regarding what I said, or you prefer not to talk?

Genome

Postby Genome » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Sorry PF...I am happy to talk with you anytime. I sent you 2 private messages. Lets chat soon.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Genome - that's a huge one... I definitely see the problem.
What I think is strange is how different our flaccids are. I think we all can agree that in general the Titans are made of harder material, and hence are stiffer. But on the other side, based on guys posting here it is not as simple as to say that all Titan guys have a stiffer/higher angled flaccid than all AMS guys. Look at what Alibaba posts above for example. And there are plenty of guys posting they have no issues with their Titan flaccid, and that their's are hanging straight down when deflated.
So what is it then? What is it that causes this variation? Anatomy? Installation? Random variation between different implants even of same type? Use of RTEs? Cylinder sizes compared to penis size (i.e. over- or undersizing)?

In my case, I would say my flaccid is for sure a lot stiffer than my natural flaccid was. And larger of course. My angle varies slightly, but when it is at its best, it points basically as straight down as it can, which is around 5:30.If I keep it straight down in my pants, it will be visible along one leg like your picture. Not as long though, but still longer than average I think, and long enough to look weird if kept down one leg.
However, what I can do, is to wear tight boxers and just bunch it in an irregular, bent shape, so that it doesn't need to hang down one leg. This works for two reasons. 1 - it is pliable enough to bend, and 2 - it is short enough to make this work. I can't remember how long my flaccid is now (and can't measure it right here and right now), but my inflated aroused penis is >17 cm (>6.7") and my inflated non-aroused penis is >16 cm (>6.3").

Again, sorry to hear that your flaccid is causing you to make unwanted changes to your life style.
But happy to hear it works well when put to work...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:52 pm

merrix wrote:However, what I can do, is to wear tight boxers and just bunch it in an irregular, bent shape, so that it doesn't need to hang down one leg.

Interesting Mr. Merrix. I've had to change to loose fitting because when I bend mine up in tight underwear it makes my bent dick much worse. 2 drawers full of my favorite undies and cannot wear them. I can only "dress" left because the pump is in the way on the right so there is only one option to bend it which is also the same side the issue is.

Zero doubt that this is still not an exact science and the variables are endless.

Given the time passed Genome, I wonder if you have a capsule formed tight around your reservoir from possibly not getting it deflated enough early on that keeps you from deflating is as much as you wish. I recall one doctor saying it only takes a few weeks to form a capsule and he has had to cut the capsule open on a few patients to allow the reservoir to fully accept the fluid. They do that laproscopically so it is not as invasive. I understand you smashing it flat on the counter top but I have found squeezing mine flat with both hands, then pushing it into my body does a much much better job deflating. If I do not push it into my body too, it always looks like your locker room picture and stands out about 3:30.

Hope you find a resolution that makes you feel better.
Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Genome

Postby Genome » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:31 am

I am convinced that it is devoid of fluid when I totally deflate it. The reason being that when it is totally empty a squeeze will make it "pop" shut and allow you to feel the collapsed side of the implant tube. It feels flat and kinked at the collapse point. I can use 2 hands and get it to collapse the whole length of the shaft. None of this is possible with even a small amount of fluid in the implant cylinders. It behaves differently with any fluid present. Try and see if your Titans are the same.

Guys, I really appreciate all of your helpful comments. I would enjoy chatting with any of you about our bionic status. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Summary....I lost considerable length and girth. My flaccid length is longer and stiffer but very much smaller girth than before implantation. I miss my fat, heavy, floppy flaccid. And my implant is way too short for my shaft length....leaving about 2 inches unsupported at the end. A cock ring will allow the unsupported part to fill with blood enough for successful masturbation or oral. However during sex the whole unsupported top of my penis will fold back, allowing the sharp ends of the implant cylinders to painfully ram the thin walls of the corpus chambers. But I can have an erection whenever I choose for as long as I choose. And I still awake with a semi-erection so there is still some natural blood flow. It also happens if I get turned on.

Return to “Implants”