Date set: 11/10

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SunsetEyes1977

Date set: 11/10

Postby SunsetEyes1977 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:59 pm

Getting implanted 11/10. Anxiety is high as hell. Start reading all of the horror stories about infection/ failure, etc. I recognize the success stories far outweigh the failures but I'm forced into fear by the nightmares lol.

Pre-op went fine. Blood work all good. Anxiety though... it is a bitch lol.
46 yr old. Married swinger. Implanted AMS 700 in Nov 2023. ED started in mid 40's with diabetes. TriMix worked but had scar tissue.

ThailandBound

Re: Date set: 11/10

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:18 pm

So, you’re perfectly normal. I can’t imagine there’s one of us here who didn’t experience a great deal of anxiety. The day before surgery, alone in Houston, was the longest day of my life. I was scared to death.

I’m 10 months postop now and loving life.

You can read my journal where i write about that anxiety. It’s on the homepage now….”Its Showtime!…”.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Bent Ben

Re: Date set: 11/10

Postby Bent Ben » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:32 pm

I had a rough 3 weeks but now at 5 Im gtg. Theres some discomfort and Im getting used to my new reality (dog ears, fairly hard flaccid, a hard third ball etc). So far its a blessing. Ive lost some length but truly I believe it is because of the swelling around the IP incision site, I believe this will subside and Ill be at or near my preop length when it subsides. Im about 1/4” shy of preop girth. It doesnt matter to my wife, the two times we’ve used it she has come really hard multiple times. Im much more relaxed in the sack and can perform at level Ive never achieved before and Im not healed enough to fuck hard yet, Im really excited to see what things are like t 12-14 weeks!
Follow drs orders and dont fret. It may suck for a while but Im telling you if you fall in the 93 percentile, youll love it.
Who’s your dr maybe some of the brothers will know him or her and can help instill some confidence. I fully support Dr Hakky in ATL and am grateful to have used his services
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Return to “Implants”