Regicon Penile Prosthesis Voluntary Patient Surgery Form

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Chintu

Regicon Penile Prosthesis Voluntary Patient Surgery Form

Postby Chintu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:36 am

Hello,
4 weeks ago i got my Rigi10 implant. Now checking the documents and the card i received from hospital about Rigicon. On the bottom of this form which is filled and has QR code, it is written Send this form via email to Rigicon for warranty activation. And strangely i see limited warranty. I had the impression it was lifetime unconditional warranty. I am thiniking to search for Rigicon mail ID and send this copy as it is stated. Has any one of you who got Regicon done this? If so, what's the email ID and what's the response you recieved?
35 yrs old. ED-2 yrs. Implanted Rigi10 on 9-9-2023 India.
Here is the whatsapp group for who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FJYnpIGClI98xPWHAYxk3H

Pprico

Re: Regicon Penile Prosthesis Voluntary Patient Surgery Form

Postby Pprico » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:04 am

Chintu wrote:Hello,
4 weeks ago i got my Rigi10 implant. Now checking the documents and the card i received from hospital about Rigicon. On the bottom of this form which is filled and has QR code, it is written Send this form via email to Rigicon for warranty activation. And strangely i see limited warranty. I had the impression it was lifetime unconditional warranty. I am thiniking to search for Rigicon mail ID and send this copy as it is stated. Has any one of you who got Regicon done this? If so, what's the email ID and what's the response you recieved?

I guess it will be 20years

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:34 am

Had Rigicon 10 implanted 6-30-2023 .. never saw the dr. again till they thought I had an infection ... then he tried to blame us for that ...one month later they cut it all back open looking for infection .. never found an infection but cut me from the tip of my dick 1/2 way down through my testicles .. the only thing I got was the wallet card that you carry .. little sticker giving size .. lot number and expiration date .. I guess I too should be asking these questions since I was given nothing else but one of the Dr's selling points was the lifetime warranty .. let me know what you find out and I'll post anything new I find out ... where did you have your surgery done?

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:31 am

and with is with rigicon mallables, are you satisfied, can you post pictures.... thank you very much and sorry for the trouble...

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:33 am

easymoney wrote:Had Rigicon 10 implanted 6-30-2023 .. never saw the dr. again till they thought I had an infection ... then he tried to blame us for that ...one month later they cut it all back open looking for infection .. never found an infection but cut me from the tip of my dick 1/2 way down through my testicles .. the only thing I got was the wallet card that you carry .. little sticker giving size .. lot number and expiration date .. I guess I too should be asking these questions since I was given nothing else but one of the Dr's selling points was the lifetime warranty .. let me know what you find out and I'll post anything new I find out ... where did you have your surgery done?

Hey , hope you are doing well.
Can you please update us about your implant.. how is the healing, and concealment of the Rigi10.

Chintu

Postby Chintu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:34 am

Spirea wrote:and with is with rigicon mallables, are you satisfied, can you post pictures.... thank you very much and sorry for the trouble...

I am happy with my Rigi10. 5 weeks from surgery. Coming back to normal life doing all chores like before. Pain, burning all gone. Incision healed completely. Today started driving two-wheeler. Masturbating and orgasming well. It's only my mental doubts about future erosion, infection brings my happiness down sometimes. Will test on real girl next week. I posted pics on the thread with "Rigi10 " In the title. Please join our WhatsApp group for realtime conversations on implants.

Here is the whatsapp group exclusive for Indians who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.

Here is the whatsapp group for who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.

Chintu

Postby Chintu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:42 am

easymoney wrote:Had Rigicon 10 implanted 6-30-2023 .. never saw the dr. again till they thought I had an infection ... then he tried to blame us for that ...one month later they cut it all back open looking for infection .. never found an infection but cut me from the tip of my dick 1/2 way down through my testicles .. the only thing I got was the wallet card that you carry .. little sticker giving size .. lot number and expiration date .. I guess I too should be asking these questions since I was given nothing else but one of the Dr's selling points was the lifetime warranty .. let me know what you find out and I'll post anything new I find out ... where did you have your surgery done?

That's painful to hear. Can't an infection be detected with any test like some doppler? After implant I got it tested with another urologist who did a doppler and said there's no infection of the implant and I felt happy. The doctors are very much careless. Howz your condition now. Please join our WhatsApp group for realtime conversations on implants.

Here is the whatsapp group exclusive for Indian who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.

Return to “Implants”