Just got a revision for tubing/ have the same problem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cautiouslyoptimistic

Just got a revision for tubing/ have the same problem

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:10 pm

I just got a revision 9/29 to address a tubing issue. I had a 22 cm Titan and the tubing rode up high on my shaft. Kramer also used those had plastic tubing connectors and you could feel them all around the base and popping up through my scrotum. I just got a revision to fix it, and the doctor said he wanted to put in a AMS CX. He said he’s more comfortable using the AMS and said he’d be able to bury the tubing deep so I couldn’t feel it. Now that the swelling is going down it’s exactly the same. And the pump feels gigantic compared to the Titan. He didnt use the hard plastic tubing connectors which is better, but other than than I feel the hard plastic exit tubing sitting right at the base on my penis. It’s so friggin annoying and painful. And Kramer left me with a hematoma at the base on my penis that is unfixable.

Question: Do you guys feel this exit tubing at the base on your penis or am I just cursed?

ShouldIwait

Re: Just got a revision for tubing/ have the same problem

Postby ShouldIwait » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:31 pm

In my Jacuzzi i can feel it all. I too had the infill tube high on my shaft and was told nothing to do about!
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:44 pm

I'm sorry man..I can't feel anything..I can't find the tubes even if I look for them..the pump is behind my testicles..the only thing I can feel are the tips in the glans..the rest can't be seen and he hears nothing..this is not to say that my system is perfect..it isn't..but at least he gets fucked
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:17 pm

I appreciate the responses. Hearing people say they can’t feel any tubing honestly makes me even more discouraged. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I’m never going to get a blowjob the rest of my life. A girl would freak out going down on me. It looks and feels so unnatural. Men considering an implant, never let anyone tell you “nobody would ever notice unless they felt the pump in your sac”. That’s complete bullshit. I went through with this thinking that was the case and now there’s no going back. I’m miserable. And not Dr. Eid isn’t an option for me at 50k out of pocket.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:01 pm

You need to edit your signature. Please include the AMS model you have & who did it. I sure hope that you spent some time finding a competent surgeon.
My opinion, if your revision was done by IP. You're most likely going to feel tubing.
I have a CX. I can feel a short section of tubing where it crosses my penis shaft low on the left side. My pump is high, not fond of that fact. Around the top of the pump I can feel a little bit of the tubing. My surgery was by scrotal approach. No regrets.
Its my that feeling tubing is a result of the surgeon & surgery approach.
Hope that you're able to get this resolved.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:13 pm

And my Titan was WAY thicker with a much smaller pump. I feel like I just traded out a harder thicker implant for a smaller one with a bigger pump and a similar issue with the tubing. So I’m 35 and have already undergone an implant and a revision. I can’t have another revision, no doctor would do it over something “cosmetic”. I’m screwed

googly3

Postby googly3 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:08 am

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Mind sharing any pictures of the said tubing, either before or after surgery?
33 y/o, suffering from ED as long as I can remember. Never had random boners. Pills worked for a few years, but now losing efficacy. Venous leak confirmed by Dr. Garber. Likely going the implant route at some point.

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:37 am

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:I just got a revision 9/29 to address a tubing issue. I had a 22 cm Titan and the tubing rode up high on my shaft. Kramer also used those had plastic tubing connectors and you could feel them all around the base and popping up through my scrotum. I just got a revision to fix it, and the doctor said he wanted to put in a AMS CX. He said he’s more comfortable using the AMS and said he’d be able to bury the tubing deep so I couldn’t feel it. Now that the swelling is going down it’s exactly the same. And the pump feels gigantic compared to the Titan. He didnt use the hard plastic tubing connectors which is better, but other than than I feel the hard plastic exit tubing sitting right at the base on my penis. It’s so friggin annoying and painful. And Kramer left me with a hematoma at the base on my penis that is unfixable.

Question: Do you guys feel this exit tubing at the base on your penis or am I just cursed?

Which implant feels more regid?

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:29 am

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:I just got a revision 9/29 to address a tubing issue. I had a 22 cm Titan and the tubing rode up high on my shaft. Kramer also used those had plastic tubing connectors and you could feel them all around the base and popping up through my scrotum. I just got a revision to fix it, and the doctor said he wanted to put in a AMS CX. He said he’s more comfortable using the AMS and said he’d be able to bury the tubing deep so I couldn’t feel it. Now that the swelling is going down it’s exactly the same. And the pump feels gigantic compared to the Titan. He didnt use the hard plastic tubing connectors which is better, but other than than I feel the hard plastic exit tubing sitting right at the base on my penis. It’s so friggin annoying and painful. And Kramer left me with a hematoma at the base on my penis that is unfixable.

Did you use the same surgeon? I believe Dr. Eid made an excellent point if your not happy with your surgical results the first time from a surgeon you probably wont be the next time.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:50 pm

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:And my Titan was WAY thicker with a much smaller pump. I feel like I just traded out a harder thicker implant for a smaller one with a bigger pump and a similar issue with the tubing. So I’m 35 and have already undergone an implant and a revision. I can’t have another revision, no doctor would do it over something “cosmetic”. I’m screwed

I'm also 35 and I currently have a broken implant. I have to undergo for my forth revision. My current implant lasted less than 3 years and was installed by Dr Eid, but I also had a tube on my right side that is noticeable. I remember your post after your surgery and I also attached a photo of my noticeable tube and you told that it was even worst than yours. I suggested you to don't have another surgery for that. I had multiple girls and none of them says nothing about that, all of them were happy. Use the implant and don't think about tubes or other things like that. The real issue is when your implant is broken, trust me. Don't try to have more revisions. The real issue about this things is that don't last as advertised. Use your implant and don't give a fuck about the tubes.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

Return to “Implants”