"Something Left to Lose" - Titan 26cm, Prof. Dr. van Renterghem, October 2023

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: "Something Left to Lose" - Titan 26cm, Prof. Dr. van Renterghem, October 2023

Postby frank66665 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:51 am

Luther wrote:
frank66665 wrote: Congratulations Luther, it looks really good, you can't see any swelling in this photo, is it inflated to the max in this photo? I fully agree with the last part of your post

Thank you. Yes, the implant is fully inflated (well, at least to the level I am able to fully inflate it at 3 weeks post-surgery). It may not seem like it is because of the angle of my erection (4 o'clock angle, 120 degrees) but this has always been the angle of my erection. This has remained the same after surgery.

is it normal that you have a dick at 4 o'clock, it is very big and heavy, you can already see that you don't have any swelling, that everything is going very well, at what point do you think you have the tips when it is fully swollen? and when is it completely flaccid?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Luther

Re: "Something Left to Lose" - Titan 26cm, Prof. Dr. van Renterghem, October 2023

Postby Luther » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:56 am

The tips of the cylinders appear to reach to the beginning of the glans (I don't know if this is different when the penis is erect and flaccid). Based on how it feels, I would say the correct location: both the penis and glans feel very rigid (no signs of the "floppy" glans that some men experience) and at the same time sensitivity and glans engorgement is good.

As I said before, with fully inflated cylinders I feel the cylinders pressing against the glans (at least that is what I assume causes the sensation) but this seems logical and appears a common experience in the first weeks or months post-surgery. Furthermore, the level of discomfort already has decreased considerably.

I have noticed that I can partly prevent discomfort by not fully inflating the cylinders at once, but gradually. If I inflate the cylinders completely at once, the glans does not become completely engorged and the level of discomfort in the glans is greater.
26cm Titan (no RTE), Dr. van Renterghem (Belgium), October 2023.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:21 am

Luther wrote:The tips of the cylinders appear to reach to the beginning of the glans (I don't know if this is different when the penis is erect and flaccid). Based on how it feels, I would say the correct location: both the penis and glans feel very rigid (no signs of the "floppy" glans that some men experience) and at the same time sensitivity and glans engorgement is good.

As I said before, with fully inflated cylinders I feel the cylinders pressing against the glans (at least that is what I assume causes the sensation) but this seems logical and appears a common experience in the first weeks or months post-surgery. Furthermore, the level of discomfort already has decreased considerably.

I have noticed that I can partly prevent discomfort by not fully inflating the cylinders at once, but gradually. If I inflate the cylinders completely at once, the glans does not become completely engorged and the level of discomfort in the glans is greater.

when you inflate everything, even if you have discomfort it is normal, while riding a bicycle you must do so by inflating everything, because the capsule must be created as long as possible, when it has been created you will no longer have discomfort and you will have optimized your system as large as possible, then when you will have sex, you will be able to inflate it to the most comfortable size for you, you will be able to add pumps during sex, as you use it you will realize, try to understand when you inflate to the maximum where the tips reach, for me he put them too far forward, I will need it when I have a revision, now I have to manage my situation, now my surgeon has done me the damage, he's a clown, unfortunately you can't carry out revisions for these things, I realize that if he had put the tips in the right place it would have been My implant was fantastic, unfortunately it wasn't like that for me, I will have to manage to inflate about 80% to be comfortable when I have sex
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Luther

Postby Luther » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:26 am

Sorry to hear about your problems. Good luck (in bocca al lupo).

Luther

Postby Luther » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:40 pm

Update: 36 days after surgery.

Linear positive effect: i.e. not a lot of exciting news to mention, each day is a bit better than the day before. Lost my bionic virginity (yes, a week earlier than the doctor advised....). It was great; not being so focussed on erection quality and penetrative sex, but taking the time for every aspect of sex. Towards the end the (slightly unpleasant) pressing feeling in the glans prevented me for coming, but coitus nr. 2 and 3 already felt better, so I have no doubt that this will turn out well.

The only thing that is not yet as I would like it to be is the scrotum. The pump hangs lower than the testicles, so that the scrotum has two "floors" (a.k.a. "the turned camel"). This is probably because in my case the skin of the scrotum already starts halfway down the penis. Doctor van Renterghem advised to be patient until January. If the situation has not changed then, he is prepared to perform a scrotoplasty. He saw this as a fairly light procedure: I could go home the same day and the rest period would not be more than 1 - 2 weeks.

19cmbonepressed

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 am

Nice going. You are jacked by the way. Tell us about your workout routine. How is working out postop?

Luther

Postby Luther » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:20 pm

Thank you. After surgery I haven't worked out yet. The doctor gave me the green light to start again the coming week. The plan is to build up slowly and be careful, especially in the beginning, with exercises that put a lot of strain on the core (squats, deadlifts, etc.). According to the doctor, there are ultimately no restrictions in terms of strenght training, and I hope to pick up my old routine again.

19cmbonepressed

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:52 am

Hey man. Any updates? still have any swelling?

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for the update!

Quick questions:
-I know Dr Koenraad offers Rigicon, is there any particular reason you went with coloplast?
- How are you feeling now, 2 months later?
- I see that you workout a lot based on your pictures. After the implant, did you start by working out only your arms and avoiding working out any area near your implant, or you have any strategy about it?

cheers!
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Luther

Postby Luther » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:42 am

Update - 12 weeks after implant surgery:

I haven't been on the forum, so I apologize for the late update and response.

About 12 weeks after surgery I am still very happy with the implant. I am no longer as aware of having an implant as I was during the first period after surgery. Life seems to be taking its usual course again (minus the erection problems).

When the implant is fully inflated, this will still cause a pressing feeling in the glans over time, but all in all this has decreased significantly; it only occurs if the hardness is (near) 100%, and the erection is maintained for a longer period (≥ 15 minutes).

My main "cycling" activity is sex, this is daily, either with a partner or solo sex. In addition, I pump the implant to 100% (or thereabouts) daily when I shower, brush my teeth, and get ready for the day.

I experience less pain in the glans during sex because the glans then is fully engorged. In the absence of a sexual stimulus, the glans is (logically) not engorged and, therefore (I assume), the cilinders more strongly press against the glans, and I can maintain a full erection for less time. Full inflation of the implant seems to me to be preferable when there is sexual arousal.

I haven't measured my penis recently but I suspect it is about the same size as the last time I did this, so 21.5 cm length and 16 cm girth.

In January I have an appointment with Dr. van Renterghem to review post-op recovery and discuss the removal of some excess scrotal skin; this is my preference as my scrotum doesn't seem to be regaining its pre-surgery shape.

Return to “Implants”