32 y/o here, saying f**k it and going for implant (even if it still functions most of the time)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Minnesota

Re: 32 y/o here, saying f**k it and going for implant (even if it still functions most of the time)

Postby Minnesota » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:30 pm

The implant changed my life, but my opinion on your situation (assuming that's what you're asking) is to wait and to pour your energy and resources into the balance of your emotional state and anxiety.

In the end, you may be exchanging one anxiety for another.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

mbambo

Re: 32 y/o here, saying f**k it and going for implant (even if it still functions most of the time)

Postby mbambo » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:37 am

Don't wait
Go for it as fast as u can
Fuck pills and injections
Enjoy ur sex life for max

I do have malleable for year and half
I have got full engorgement directly after surgery and full sensations restored post op by 4 months

My story is a lot like u and have done sex pre op by 3 days ,.. my dick was stubborn as i made it without pills nor injections... But hell no ... I won't step back and cancel my op

Now am so horny 24/7 and i wish to fuck as much ladies as i can ... But sadly i love my wife and don't want to cheat on her . Lol .

Stop medication and go for implant directly .... No regrets and take ur time post op following ur dr instructions to the letter

Wish i did it 5 years earlier
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

Return to “Implants”