Dr. Paul Knoll in Nashville TN.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
buddypayne

Dr. Paul Knoll in Nashville TN.

Postby buddypayne » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:05 am

Anyone on Frank Talk implanted by Dr. Paul Knoll and how were your results.

T.Ellis

Re: Dr. Paul Knoll in Nashville TN.

Postby T.Ellis » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:30 am

buddypayne wrote:Anyone on Frank Talk implanted by Dr. Paul Knoll and how were your results.

I got my implant on 9/26/2023 by him. The only complaint I would have is not a lot of communication. I saw him at a follow-up on how Trimix was going. I told him not really much results. He suggested it was time to move forward with the implant and to speak with my wife and let him know. I called his office a week later and said I wanted to move forward with it. She called back a day or two later with a surgery date of 4 or 6 weeks out. They did send me some info on the AMS 700 as that's all he uses. I showed up at the hospital on the day of surgery. Saw him for 3-5 minutes to answer any questions and then rolled into surgery. The next day went to his clinic to have the catheter and drains removed by I assume a nurse. I asked her a few things she said she didn't know and she would call me back. Never heard a thing. I called up there and scheduled my follow-up visit which is 10/26/2023. His office does text out prerecorded videos of him explaining what to expect leading up to surgery.

But between and penile Facebook group and here I have gotten most of the info I needed and everything has been smooth really. I guess if you want him to be more personal you have to engage. For me I was really pleased with process.
Married 46 year old man.
Pills worked great for 9-10 years.
Trimix with no results to speak of.
Diabetic doctor suggested an implant.

Implanted 9/26/2023 AMS 700 by Dr. P Knoll in Nashville, TN

Return to “Implants”