Sizing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Antonio1010

Sizing?

Postby Antonio1010 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:33 pm

Guys,

I try my best to use daily vacuum pump to preserve size. Will my implant and size match the current stretched I can get while pumping? Let's say if I can stretch my penis while pumping up to 6.5 inches does that means that the implant as the potential to expand to that size because the room is there?
Perido says that while in a hot shower if we pull our penis that would like be our final size after surgery. I belive the vacuum pump should be more accurate in that regard....

Thanks

Masonjames

Re: Sizing?

Postby Masonjames » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:16 pm

All I can tell you is that I could get larger in the pump than I do with the implant. whatever you natural blood filled erection was is what you can expect.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Antonio1010

Postby Antonio1010 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Masonjames wrote:All I can tell you is that I could get larger in the pump than I do with the implant. whatever you natural blood filled erection was is what you can expect.

Well the implant will not provide a natural erections just the same way a vacuum pump works by forcefully stretch the tunica. My understanding is that the implant like a vacuum pump can stretch as much as the tunica allows.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:51 am

Duplicate post.
Last edited by Gt1956 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:07 am

Antonio1010 wrote:
Masonjames wrote:All I can tell you is that I could get larger in the pump than I do with the implant. whatever you natural blood filled erection was is what you can expect.

Well the implant will not provide a natural erections just the same way a vacuum pump works by forcefully stretch the tunica. My understanding is that the implant like a vacuum pump can stretch as much as the tunica allows.

Hold onto that dream. It seldom comes true. In the case of a Titan. A study inflated some to 20psi. The Titans grew in length minimally. Something like .2cm if I remember right. At my 3 month checkup I asked my dr about that study & the pressures used. He said that most men can only generate around 12psi. With lots of practice & using a very specific way of holding the pump. He said he can only get around 13psi.
When sedated, our body relaxes. The best guess of how much your external measurement is. Is by using a manual stretch test. Remember its only a guess. Your implant length is always determined by measuring inside your tunica when you're laying on the table. Up to the internal bottom of your glans to the very bottom of your crus. That is what you're going to get in implant length.
The trouble with the VED measurement is that usually the vacuum pulls the VED cylinder past your pubic bone which is the normal end of your penis for measuring. Plus it doesn't give you the slightest hint at how deep your crus is.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:29 am

A VED makes me look huge. As soon as i take it off my dick immediately shrinks down to no bigger than it has always been with a natural erection. All i know is that with my implant fully inflated and glans engorged via arousal it’s as long as it ever was while holding it in my hand. It’s girthier, for sure. Titan.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Antonio1010

Postby Antonio1010 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:29 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Antonio1010 wrote:

Hold onto that dream. It seldom comes true. In the case of a Titan. A study inflated some to 20psi. The Titans grew in length minimally. Something like .2cm if I remember right. At my 3 month checkup I asked my dr about that study & the pressures used. He said that most men can only generate around 12psi. With lots of practice & using a very specific way of holding the pump. He said he can only get around 13psi.
When sedated, our body relaxes. The best guess of how much your external measurement is. Is by using a manual stretch test. Remember its only a guess. Your implant length is always determined by measuring inside your tunica when you're laying on the table. Up to the internal bottom of your glans to the very bottom of your crus. That is what you're going to get in implant length.
The trouble with the VED measurement is that usually the vacuum pulls the VED cylinder past your pubic bone which is the normal end of your penis for measuring. Plus it doesn't give you the slightest hint at how deep your crus is.

Not a dream but just a thought which of course I may be wrong. Anyways to me it make sense that overtime and cycling the expention can make anyone bigger than evern been.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:58 am

Antonio1010 wrote:

Please allow a couple centimeters for the fact that the vacuum pump not only stretches the tunica but it also pulls your insides forward somewhat (which the implant definitely does not do). You will also get glans engorgement possibly more than your natural erection provides.

Both those mechanisms gave me about 3/4 inch (2 cm) more visible length to my penis inside the vacuum tube than my natural erection was or my implanted erection was for a year or more after surgery. After a couple of years, I have gained a millimeter or a few, but this may be due to loss of belly fat more than actual penile length.

What I am trying to say is that you should not expect larger dimensions after implant than you were able to achieve (with stimulation and drugs, but not by vacuum assist) the day before surgery. To expect more is to set yourself up for disappointment over unrealistic expectations. If you do get more, consider it a happy gift.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:51 pm

Antonio1010 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
Antonio1010 wrote:Well the implant will not provide a natural erections just the same way a vacuum pump works by forcefully stretch the tunica. My understanding is that the implant like a vacuum pump can stretch as much as the tunica allows.

Not a dream but just a thought which of course I may be wrong. Anyways to me it make sense that overtime and cycling the expention can make anyone bigger than evern been.

The material that the implants are made of do not stretch forever. They have a limit that was designed into them to precisely stop over stretching.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:35 pm

Obviously these are just my observations:

Like others have said the vac pump gave me more length than my natural erections.
Keep using it until the day of surgery or when the surgeon suggests you stop.

Hopefully have a surgeon who aggressively (but not over aggressively) sizes your cylinders and RTEs.
In my case, when I first started cycling, I could feel discomfort in the glans tips.
That meant for me that I would grow into the implant, and I have done just that.

Nothing major, but I did pick up a centimeter in length and a modest increase in girth from my lifelong size.
I hope that helps, and I hope your surgeon is as good as mine was.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”