Question for implantees with peyronies without ED

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwedishDave

Question for implantees with peyronies without ED

Postby SwedishDave » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:28 pm

Is hornyness/excitememt/arousal the same when you look at or kiss/fondle girls etc? I love to see a nice girl and then get that feeling of hornyness in my dick and blood start flooding in. I feel in my head that with an implant that feeling would just be gone or atleast diminished by 50% so when i look at a girl i wouldnt be as excited to bed her.

For me the excitement beforehand is just as important as the actual sex.

How is this feeling for you guys?
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Quester

Re: Question for implantees with peyronies without ED

Postby Quester » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:51 pm

I had mild Peyronie's, also ED but that being said my unit feels like I’m getting a chubby and even looks like it when I’m visually or manually stimulated.

That was the worst thing about ED is wanting sex but unable to penetrate. Now my wife loves playing with me and sometimes will be giving me a BI as I pump up.

So yes if very thing worked before implant everything should continue to work post surgery
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:53 pm

I had severe Peyronies , with very mild ED, mainly psychological as I knew even if I got rock hard, which I could, I couldn’t really do anything with it.

18 Months on I LOVE my Titan. I get good engorgement, so much so I can penetrate without pumping, although it’s more like a dick after 6 pints haha.

The hornyness doesn’t change, nothing changes in your Brian to stop you from being turned on apart from the fact that if you know you can fuck anyone you want, as long as you want and don’t have to worry about ED or not being able to end Ter the vagina due to Peyronies.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

gandalfasfhaf

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:02 pm

jimmi85 wrote:18 Months on I LOVE my Titan. I get good engorgement, so much so I can penetrate without pumping, although it’s more like a dick after 6 pints haha.

Jimmi are you getting another surgery with Ralph to make more length?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:39 pm

SwedishDave wrote:Is hornyness/excitememt/arousal the same when you look at or kiss/fondle girls etc? I love to see a nice girl and then get that feeling of hornyness in my dick and blood start flooding in. I feel in my head that with an implant that feeling would just be gone or atleast diminished by 50% so when i look at a girl i wouldnt be as excited to bed her.

Yep. That feeling is definitely gone from me. There is engorgement of the spongiosum (shaft body around the OUTSIDE of the erectile tissues and the glans-penis head) that remains, but it is nowhere near the intensity and strain of the corpus cavernosum in the tunica albuginea that provides rigidity to my erection. Those tissues are forever damaged/destroyed. The erectile function is now provided by plastic and saline.

However, the excitement of being ABLE to bed my lover by far outweighs the pain of uncertainty I had before my implant. Besides, before implant, after ED took away almost all my ability to get erect and experience that excitement of the pre-coitus flirting.

By the way, if you do get that excitement, you might still have enough erectile function that you should reconsider whether or not you actually should get an implant. There are better ad less risky and invasive ways to have good sex.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Musson

Postby Musson » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:19 pm

My e.d. Went from maybe a 4 pre Peyroines to a 7 or 8 post Peyroines. The frustrating part of the Peyroines is each of the symptoms, while individually not that significant, the combined effect makes sex miserable. The curve is manageable but combined with upward hinging makes my dick like a watermelon seed slipping out at the worst possible time ie right before her orgasm. Size loss, maintenance of erection all of this conspires to ruin sex even though each individual symptom is mild. Still waiting for my urologist to refer me to a surgeon wherein my due diligence will begin armed with the vast information from the brothers here.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

SwedishDave

Postby SwedishDave » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:16 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
SwedishDave wrote:Is hornyness/excitememt/arousal the same when you look at or kiss/fondle girls etc? I love to see a nice girl and then get that feeling of hornyness in my dick and blood start flooding in. I feel in my head that with an implant that feeling would just be gone or atleast diminished by 50% so when i look at a girl i wouldnt be as excited to bed her.

Yep. That feeling is definitely gone from me. There is engorgement of the spongiosum (shaft body around the OUTSIDE of the erectile tissues and the glans-penis head) that remains, but it is nowhere near the intensity and strain of the corpus cavernosum in the tunica albuginea that provides rigidity to my erection. Those tissues are forever damaged/destroyed. The erectile function is now provided by plastic and saline.

However, the excitement of being ABLE to bed my lover by far outweighs the pain of uncertainty I had before my implant. Besides, before implant, after ED took away almost all my ability to get erect and experience that excitement of the pre-coitus flirting.

By the way, if you do get that excitement, you might still have enough erectile function that you should reconsider whether or not you actually should get an implant. There are better ad less risky and invasive ways to have good sex.

I dont have any ED at all i have non plaque peyronies thats just making my dick shrink a little at a time and making me not want to have anything other than careful sex and barely jack off. You think i should hold off from implant if i still get good erections that shrink 2-3% every year?
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:37 am

jimmi85 wrote:I had severe Peyronies , with very mild ED, mainly psychological as I knew even if I got rock hard, which I could, I couldn’t really do anything with it.

18 Months on I LOVE my Titan. I get good engorgement, so much so I can penetrate without pumping, although it’s more like a dick after 6 pints haha.

The hornyness doesn’t change, nothing changes in your Brian to stop you from being turned on apart from the fact that if you know you can fuck anyone you want, as long as you want and don’t have to worry about ED or not being able to end Ter the vagina due to Peyronies.

Agree with this poster! Great explanation
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:17 am

gandalfasfhaf wrote:
jimmi85 wrote:18 Months on I LOVE my Titan. I get good engorgement, so much so I can penetrate without pumping, although it’s more like a dick after 6 pints haha.

Jimmi are you getting another surgery with Ralph to make more length?

I see Ralph every 6 months or so at UCHL, just so he can keep an eye on things. If i wasn’t a type one diabetic I think I would almost certainly go down the revision route, but it’s not worth the additional risk whilst my Titan works perfectly. It’s far from perfect, I can feel the tubing as it’s too high up and the tips don’t go into my glands so they press against my skin: it doesn’t hurt but I am concerned that one day they will break through the skin although Ralph has assured me this can’t and won’t happen.

In terms of more length, just because I might get a Titan that is an extra 2 or 3 cm longer, it is unlikely it will
Mean I get any bigger so that isn’t the reason why I am contemplating a revision at some point in the future.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

gandalfasfhaf

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:02 pm

jimmi85 wrote:I see Ralph every 6 months or so at UCHL, just so he can keep an eye on things. If i wasn’t a type one diabetic I think I would almost certainly go down the revision route, but it’s not worth the additional risk whilst my Titan works perfectly. It’s far from perfect, I can feel the tubing as it’s too high up and the tips don’t go into my glands so they press against my skin: it doesn’t hurt but I am concerned that one day they will break through the skin although Ralph has assured me this can’t and won’t happen.

In terms of more length, just because I might get a Titan that is an extra 2 or 3 cm longer, it is unlikely it will
Mean I get any bigger so that isn’t the reason why I am contemplating a revision at some point in the future.

Thanks Jimmi, I'm moving forward trying to get it done with Ralph currently. Will see how it all goes.

Return to “Implants”