I want to have an implant done soon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DerDieDas

I want to have an implant done soon

Postby DerDieDas » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:39 am

Good Morning everyone,

I'm 33 and a horror story to deal with. To make a long story short, I was born with severe congenital curvature and after 3 surgeries I ended up with severe ED. Basically there is no way I can keep it and my sexual life is non existent.

I would rush into an implant if that was the only issue, but pain and nerves issues alway kept me away from doing it. I'm in contact with dr. Eid, which is aware now of how pain impacted and still impacts my life. And how much scared I am to lose sensation and worsen pain (I still have a big lump entangling nerves on the left side of my shaft)

At the same time, I'm sick and tired of being alone. It's not like I shut myself in, I tried multiple times to embark on a relationship but it has never turned out to be a good choise.

Is there anyone apporaching implanting dealing with similar issues?

I addressed dr Eid because as far as I know he's one of the best in the field.

strunza501

Re: I want to have an implant done soon

Postby strunza501 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:18 pm

Think thru it beforehand.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:52 pm

DerDieDas wrote:Good Morning everyone,

I'm 33 and a horror story to deal with. To make a long story short, I was born with severe congenital curvature and after 3 surgeries I ended up with severe ED. Basically there is no way I can keep it and my sexual life is non existent.

I would rush into an implant if that was the only issue, but pain and nerves issues alway kept me away from doing it. I'm in contact with dr. Eid, which is aware now of how pain impacted and still impacts my life. And how much scared I am to lose sensation and worsen pain (I still have a big lump entangling nerves on the left side of my shaft)

At the same time, I'm sick and tired of being alone. It's not like I shut myself in, I tried multiple times to embark on a relationship but it has never turned out to be a good choise.

Is there anyone apporaching implanting dealing with similar issues?

I addressed dr Eid because as far as I know he's one of the best in the field.

Welcome to the site.

There was a past moderator of this board that had a really bad first attempt and massive infection. He ended up with a number of surgeries between a plastic surgeon and a uro surgeon. He was in Canada and one of the doctors was given so many patients going to him he no longer sees new patients. End outcome was a successful. My understanding is that Dr. Eid has had health problems and took some time off. I am not sure if he would do many new patients that were going to be long and involved surgeries but I could be wrong. I am sure he would address any issues with a past patient.

You for sure want to go somewhere that has cosmetic surgery in the title. And you would want to ask for one of the doctors patients who had like surgery to call you and talk to you. Maybe Dr. Wang. I read a post of a men with a problem and Dr. Clavell had sent him to Dr, Wang. Dr. Hakky sees very confident. But there is a fine line between confident and over confident. Not completely sold on him but I have a liking for the LGX and he was/is a Coloplast center of excellence doctor. Most likely you will need a Titan for your problems. Might be able to make do with a CX but Titan is stiffest.

Do your research and talk with other men with like problems. There is a young men's section of this forum you might take a look at. Reach out to other doctors and see if any past patients with like surgeries are willing to talk with you. This is going to take some time so like was posted think this through.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

jessie24

Postby jessie24 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:05 pm

Hello, sorry for your trouble
Would you be able to speak little more about issues you are having and what those surgeries caused? How can lump on side affect nerves that are on top of the shaft? Do you feel pain only locally on lump or is there pain in testicles, at the base of the penis, perineum and other places?

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:23 pm

What country that you're in would really help.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

DerDieDas

Postby DerDieDas » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:21 am

strunza501 wrote:Think thru it beforehand.

What do you mean?

Sure guys. I'm from Italy and surgery was undertaken to fix a congenital curvature. I did a repair surgery abroad, but we are talking about 10 years ago. Since then I have never had intercourse, mostly for ED. At the same time I developed this neurophatic pain coming from this lump which it still to be cleared if it's a stitch growing an abnormal fibrotic reaction or a plaque. It's not relevant anyway as it does act like a plaque and it pushes onto nerves. That means having a variety of issues which are common in neuropathic pain: burning, electricity like feeling, pain when you pour water on the area involved (showers and so on). And it happens to go till the tip of the penis, and as far as my anus. At the same time sensation aroud the lumps has been affected.

Anyway, pleasure is still down there, buried, but still there. I tried my best to get around the issue, tried to date, went abroad to live and so on but I'm unhappy. Maybe I'm limited but I can't.

Dr Eid told me he needs to check me first, as I could imagine given my case.

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:59 pm

Hi, I'm Italian, 33 years old like you..I had my implant 6 weeks ago..I had fibrosis all over my dick after a strong trauma..a plaque at the base that made me cry at night because of the burning pain it caused me.. an upward curvature that caused me pain during intercourse..I still had excellent erections..I decided to have the implant to resolve these pains..no doctor gave me a guarantee of success..but I decided to do it..not I no longer have any pain due to fibrosis..I have pain due to the operation and the implant..but they are nothing compared to the pain due to fibrosis..like spikes and dog ears..I was activated at 4 weeks and at 5 I have had sex..I have the same sensations as before, I no longer have those annoying burning sensations..I'm still recovering..every now and then I have discomfort with the pump..my cock is still a little swollen and after sex it's a little sore..but I still haven't reached 6 weeks so everything is normal... it solved the pain problem for me, I hope it will be the same for you
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

Return to “Implants”