Ball nerves in the way

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Manonfire

Ball nerves in the way

Postby Manonfire » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:21 am

Hi fellas,
So I'm still with my girl having finally adjusted to her youthful vigor after wearing me out regularly, often daily. The problem is the testicular nerves keep overlapping the pump.

When I think I've maneuvered the pump to a "safe" spot I go to hit the release button only to soon discover I've misjudge and end up squeezing the hell out of my ball nerves. As you can imagine it's like I've busted my balls from the intense pain. This puts me out of commission for at least a day or two.

It's become such an issue I'm considering asking my doc to remove my balls (I'm already on TRT injections) or at least one of them to make room. Not only that when my sack feels cold it trys to shrink pulling the pump up with my balls causing pain.

Are any of you experiencing anything similar? I wish the doc had wrapped my nerves and blood supply up with a piece of Dacron cloth to keep them away from the pump. This can't go on.
Age 51, had prostate cancer. Surgery to remove prostate 12/17. Implanted 3/18, at VA Medical center in Cincinnati. AMS, LGX 15cm, 3cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”