VED

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

VED

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:02 am

Anyone who successfully used VED post implant, could you please share your routines etc, how long it took to see results, cylinder size etc

Thank you,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

crazyjoe

Re: VED

Postby crazyjoe » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:53 pm

In my NON-MEDICAL PERSONAL view, there seems to be several ways to loosen up tissue and the cylinders to regain a healthy length: Cycling, Perito exercise, and VED are among those ways. I used all three and gained nearly an inch and a half back which put me slightly over my pre-implant size.

So, yes, VED can be used post-implant. After my implant I used it every couple days for about 10 mins. The cylinder size depends on your anatomy -- you want a basically snug fit but not too tight to constrict.

From what I've read in this forum, most but not all, of the high volume implant docs seem to agree.

I have also read opinions that a VED can do damage to the cylinders -- I am among those who disagree with that opinion.

Of course, I defer to other brothers for their views.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:45 pm

crazyjoe wrote:In my NON-MEDICAL PERSONAL view, there seems to be several ways to loosen up tissue and the cylinders to regain a healthy length: Cycling, Perito exercise, and VED are among those ways. I used all three and gained nearly an inch and a half back which put me slightly over my pre-implant size.

So, yes, VED can be used post-implant. After my implant I used it every couple days for about 10 mins. The cylinder size depends on your anatomy -- you want a basically snug fit but not too tight to constrict.

From what I've read in this forum, most but not all, of the high volume implant docs seem to agree.

I have also read opinions that a VED can do damage to the cylinders -- I am among those who disagree with that opinion.

Of course, I defer to other brothers for their views.

Thanks for your response brother, could you please share your VED routine.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:41 am

Sure, well first of all, there must be something wrong with the gage on my LeLuv VED because I can pump it up to 15 hg — right at the redline. If I go higher than that, it’s likely to give me some edema which is no big deal. Others of the brethren think that much would cause a very painful implosion in there— most go no higher than 5 hg. I dunno…

So I pump, release, pump release— pumping at higher pressures each time till I get to 15 then keep that pattern going for about 10 mins staying at 15. That’s it.

During the process the ruler on the side shows my max length slowly increasing to a total of at least one inch. And, of course the glans get fully engorged.

For sex, I don’t use VEDs with a ring as I don’t favor the 30 min limit. I use other means for glans engorgement.

So that’s my personal process fwiw.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Return to “Implants”