Bionic for the New Year

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gregorbehr

Day 4

Postby gregorbehr » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Well it look like I get to be one of those few guys who are going to have a really rough recovery!

Still bleeding from my scrotum when I stand up... but of course when I stand up, it feels like my ball sac is going to explode from the pressure! And each step I take, the pump feels like its going to smash into my nuts!

The pile of narcotics the doc's have given me aren't even coming close to touching the pain. So I up'd the dosage and ended up throwing up in bed!

My penis is still so swollen that I can't even pull my foreskin back and the chaffing from the catheter tube has left an ugly looking scab on my piss slit!

Peeing has become a creative sport, because of course I'm semi inflated and pointing UP. Plus being semi inflated the tubes are pressing on the urethra and causing pain when I urinate. But I did get a great suggestion to go get a new toilet seat like the ones in public restrooms with the front cut out... no more trying to hook myself under the seat when I use the toilet!

Thankfully medical grade marijuana is legal here, so going to give in and have some friends get me some to try to ease the pain.

I know in 4-6 weeks I'll look back at this posting as a long forgotten memory because I'll be well on the way to fully recovered! Plus I'll be able to speak to guys going through similar issues, and speak from first hand experiecne that it does indeed get MUCH better. But for this very moment, HOLY CRAP, what have I done?!?!? lolol
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

Dave92014

Re: Bionic for the New Year

Postby Dave92014 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 pm

I too had a lot of trouble peeing the first four days post-op due to constriction of the urethera from the surgery. My doc's post-op instructions had included "no anti-inflammatory drugs" so I could not take Ibuprofen that others here have found helpful. My doc said something about that rule was to avoid problems with bleeding. After four days of the peeing problem I saw my doc and I asked him to okay me using ibuprofen, which he did at max strength, two 200mg pills, four times a day. I stopped the oxycodone pain pills at that time. My peeing problem greatly improved as soon as I started Ibuprofen, although there is no way to know if the Ibuprofen solved it or if healing just took care of it. There might be a time when you can switch to some anti-inflammatory drug that will help your peeing problem and control the pain but I wouldn't suggest doing that without your doctor's okay.

It seems from your post you have a positive spirit so keep focused on the future outcome and know that your situation will gradually improve.
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

buckshot

Re: Bionic for the New Year

Postby buckshot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:01 pm

guys, I had my implant on August 6 and it took a couple of months, or about 8 weeks ( first weekend in October), of healing beforfe my uro/surgeon cleared me for full-speed ahead use of my new bionic friend. Since then , it's been great for me and my wife and it just gets better and better each time...which now is over two dozen times used. I have found out that, after having a great session of sex with my wife,I just leave it inflated overnight and it's ready and eager to go again the next day!Just have patience with the healing process, it will be a great life ahead for you....AND you'll find out that the more you inflate and deflate, the easier it becomes to use the pump......HAVE FUN! :D

Return to “Implants”