Re : Advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rselbo

Re : Advice

Postby Rselbo » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:12 am

Hi, my operation was about 8 weeks ago and I'm wondering if there is a special technique to pumping up, the plastic ball seems to be made of a very hard material and takes some strength to squeeze it also causes pain after, it's easier to do in a bath but that is hardly having spontaneous sex, does this plastic get softer or do I have to build up a 6 pack just to pump up :lol: Any advice would be appreciated :)

Rod fae Scotland

Time2Change

Re: Re : Advice

Postby Time2Change » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:45 am

It is difficult at first. I had to work at it, and I have strong hands.

Use two hands. Steady the pump with one hand while you squeeze with the other. And take your time. Don't try to pump fast.

It will soften over time. I can now easily pump with one hand. I like to do it while my wife is sucking my cock and I'm fingering her with my other hand.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:25 am

Rselbo wrote:Hi, my operation was about 8 weeks ago and I'm wondering if there is a special technique to pumping up, the plastic ball seems to be made of a very hard material and takes some strength to squeeze it also causes pain after, it's easier to do in a bath but that is hardly having spontaneous sex, does this plastic get softer or do I have to build up a 6 pack just to pump up :lol: Any advice would be appreciated :)

Rod fae Scotland

Little over a year in for me, still can’t pump more than 1 or 2 pumps one handed. Only way I can pump is two handed. Hard to describe but my technique and the only one that works for me is putting the ball pump in between my left hand pointer finger and thumb on the first or second knuckle to hold it steady, then use my right hand to pinch my left hand finger knuckles Into the pump. Essentially using my left hand/fingers to act as a wrench or pliers…I actually did buy a couple odd ball soft tip pliers to try to use on it but got freaked out is damage it.

Long story short it’s tough to pump, I can do it now but definitely takes strength. Pump slow, pump as many as you can before sex so it’s only like 4-6 pumps in front of her you have to sneak in. Mine was extremely hard at first but like everyone says here, it does loosen up a lot over time. It has gotten easier to pump.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:30 am

At 8 weeks your scrotum is still tender from the surgery, especially if you were penoscrotal. It’s likely numb at the incision site (mine was for months). Once your healed the skin is like the skin on your elbow, able to withstand a pretty good pinch with no problem.

Yes, the pump will soften. Takes several weeks or months of cycling. It’s a gradual softening. Be patient.

I can never fully inflate one handed and i’m pretty strong.

My technique:

Right hand goes first. Little finger oriented downward. Thumb and forefinger on the pump resting just under the release bar (i can feel the bar when pumping, but it’s not being squeezed). This hand not only squeezes, but allows me to anchor the pump so it doesn’t shoot ballistically up into my scrotum.

Left hand goes over the top, hand over hand. left thumb pad directly on the right knuckle, and left forefinger pad on the other forefinger knuckle, the knuckle closest to the fingernail.

This gives me the greatest leverage and allows me to pump to max. With one hand, the ball slips out easily and i can only get to 50%.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Rselbo

Postby Rselbo » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:13 am

Thank you all, it looks like a double hand job :)

Rod fae Scotland

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:49 am

Rselbo wrote:Hi, my operation was about 8 weeks ago and I'm wondering if there is a special technique to pumping up, the plastic ball seems to be made of a very hard material and takes some strength to squeeze it also causes pain after, it's easier to do in a bath but that is hardly having spontaneous sex, does this plastic get softer or do I have to build up a 6 pack just to pump up :lol: Any advice would be appreciated :)

Rod fae Scotland

Rod, which implant do you have AMS or Coloplast?
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:40 am

I am more than 2 and a half year out, still using 2 hands to pump. One hand will require almost 100 pumps, as I can't do wall-to-wall pumps with only one hand. The other thing is by using 2 hands, the probability of pump slipping is a lot lower. It is painful when it slips and can harm the tubing connection (my guess).
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:21 pm

I've always pumped with one hand, with 2 hands too much traffic down there, they end up getting annoying, about 25/27 of 3/4 pumps, every now and then I use the left and right a little, I use the index finger, thumb and middle finger, without supporting nothing on the palm of your hand, I use the bottom of my thumb
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Quester

Postby Quester » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:54 pm

My implant just had its 4th birthday, I generally use one hand to pump and grasp the tubing with the other hand to stabilize it. I use my thumb of my right hand on the topside of the bulb and the other fingers under it using outside edge of my index finger as a platform to press against. then press the first one has to be very firm to pop the valve
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Rselbo

Postby Rselbo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:47 pm

SWorks17 wrote:

Rod fae Scotland

Rod, which implant do you have AMS or Coloplast?

Hi, seriously I can't find the name as I hit all emails so they wouldn't be found, I know it was an Inflatable one, remember I'm in Scotland and they might have different names :)

Return to “Implants”