Jamie Matson's email address?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
subhash

Jamie Matson's email address?

Postby subhash » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:54 pm

I am trying to send the following email to Jamie at BSCI but it keeps bouncing when I send it to Jamie.Matson@bsci.com.
Could someone pl help out by sending me the correct email address or any other contact at BSCI. I have copypasted the contents of the mail here so that my bio bros could chip in with some valuable inputs.

""''This is Subhash from Mumbai, India. I was implanted with the AMS LGX in Sept 2021 and had a revision procedure in Apr 2022 to correct the protruding tubing. My prosthesis is under warranty.

Since the last one month, my pump is giving a lot of problems.Earlier I could hear the 'pop' sound immediately and inflating was never a problem.

Now that 'pop' sound simply does not come and it does not inflate.

Then I do a lot of troubleshooting like squeezing the deflation block, then the deflate button, then giving the pump a hard squeeze etc. After going thru this several times, inflation becomes possible. It has become quite an ordeal to inflate it.

I am writing to you because I have heard you have solved so many cases nonoperatively via simple or advanced maneuvers and the internet pages are full of your success stories.

Both my surgeons are 1600+ kms away and the Boston Scientific Mumbai and Delhi employees do not have any clue.

I just feel that some adjustment is required. When I start the inflation process, most of the times the bulb goes flat. Then I have to keep trying and once the ‘pop’ sound comes, all is well and then pumping is effortless. My stiffness is as good as ever. The only challenge is: how to make the ‘pop’ sound come?

I must add I had been pulling down on the pump a lot before this happened. .

Decades of ED and now all these implant problems have made me very depressed and I do hope you will be able to support. Wish I had just gone to Eid ''''
Implanted AMS 700 LGX 15 + 4 RTE penoscrotal incision, 65 cc reservoir ;

Return to “Implants”