Casual Sex- Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jim1961f

Casual Sex- Dating

Postby Jim1961f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:51 am

Hey all,

I’m scheduled for my implant next month. I’m a 62 year old widower with Peyronie’s who is looking forward to getting back out into the dating scene. I’m curious how those of you with implants handle casual sex when the opportunity “arises”? Do you tell your partner about your implant? Try to conceal that, and if so, how/when do you pump?

Thanks in advance!

Jim

navy6587

Re: Casual Sex- Dating

Postby navy6587 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:07 am

Jim...My very 'casual' response to a serious question is: if the situation 'arises', why not be open enough to share that information? You had a male problem that interfered with your sexual QoL (quality of life) and you made a life-changing decision to correct it. You don't suffer anymore (psychological intimacy killer) and, while some types of foreplay might be altered by the procedure, the overall enjoyment of intercourse and orgasm are now more available. If she (or he) cannot get past the fact that a prosthesis/ product is now installed, that person might not be worth considering for 'casual sex' IMHO.
Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:14 am

Jim1961f wrote:Hey all,

I’m scheduled for my implant next month. I’m a 62 year old widower with Peyronie’s who is looking forward to getting back out into the dating scene. I’m curious how those of you with implants handle casual sex when the opportunity “arises”? Do you tell your partner about your implant? Try to conceal that, and if so, how/when do you pump?

Thanks in advance!

Jim

I just either go to the bathroom and pump up or pump up during foreplay. It only takes one hand to pump up so with your other one and your mouth you can keep her occupied while you pump up.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:27 pm

I just answered this in another thread:

Yes you can have casual sex. Yes you can pump it up various amounts ahead of time.

Here are some things I do. Most mornings, before dressing, I squeeze it out pretty hard. I have a titan and a full squeeze leaves things with a little bit of an unnatural look, slightly flattened, so if I think that anyone might see my cock, I'll put in just a few extra squeezes to give it a rounder shape. When I'm at the point in a relationship where I think someone might reach over and touch my cock through my pants, I will pump it up a bit more. I don't know about "percentage full", but I've experimented. How much lets a little bulge show, but without pushing out hard? How much pushes some against the cloth, but without pushing too much towards straight out?

Sometimes I feel my bulge with my left hand on the outside of my pants and my right hand down my pants to add another squeeze or two till it feels right. I can inflate more with jeans than with slacks because the cloth is tighter and sturdier. The level that fits in my jeans without being too obscene is actually hard enough to have sex with. On the soft side, but hard enough. And it's easy enough to get some extra pumps in while going down on her, or if she takes a bathroom visit.

The other night I was at a bar with a friend (FWB) and another woman was hitting on her, wanting either her alone or a threesome. My friend is not into that, but she did whisper in my ear that the other woman had noticed and commented on my bulge. That was at that level of "fullness but not pushing hard against the cloth."
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”