Answers, Advice, Suggestions?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Daverx

Re: Answers, Advice, Suggestions?

Postby Daverx » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:15 pm

fdelros wrote:Thanks RLM,

I would like asking the community if anyone recently had surgery with doctor Richard Natale of Concord, NC. He is local and in network, I called the office and got me an appointment for Jan 8th. I would like to inquire more about him and his record from the bionic community because there is not much info from him out there. Any word of advice?

Felix

I have nothing but the highest of praise for Dr Natale. He did my PC surgery and I had no problems with recovery, except ED of course. He did my implant on Jan 11, 2012 and again I had no problems. I would be happy to talk with you or with you and your wife about any questions that you might have. When would be a good time to call?
75 yr old survivor of aggressive PC, original implant in 2012, revision Apr 19 2018. AMS 18cm 3cm RTE Happy man.

k59105

Re: Answers, Advice, Suggestions?

Postby k59105 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Happy New Year!

Just checking in to provide some feed back. My last series of postings sounded a bit less than optimistic about my decision to have the implant procedure.
Since then with some patience from my wife orgasm and ejaculation is back! A little different but very pleasing.
We have not tried intercourse yet. I have my 6 week check up and instructions on Mon. 1/7. I do not want to cause any problems as I do not want to have to go back for another procedure!

I think everything is going to be fine. At this point 5 1/2 weeks there is no pain and very little discomfort!

I will update Monday evening if I am not to busy!

Return to “Implants”