Peeing with flaccid titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Peeing with flaccid titan

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:58 am

Hey guys,

Dr Hakky advised not to shake after peeing with the titan as the dog ear will eventually cause the urethra to bend.

He was explaining a way to do it, but it was difficult to understand via video.

How do you guys usually pee, do you squeeze out the dog ear and then wait for the flow? This was kind of my understanding of what he was explaining.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

dg_moore

Re: Peeing with flaccid titan

Postby dg_moore » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:33 am

My Titan has never had dog ear, so I just pse like I always have.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:54 am

Doctor Clavell never said a word to me about this being an issue, nor have i ever seen it mentioned on the forum before.

As i think about it, i can’t help but assume that the urethra is inherently flexible and bendable. Doesn’t it bend up and down every single time we shake it after peeing?….for a lifetime?

How a crinkle makes the already malleable urethra “bend” is beyond me. Further my slight crinkle is near the base, right side (causing a slight bend to the left of my dick when flaccid). Though this bend exists, i don’t perceive the urethra being bent at all.

I’m willing to learn how this might be an issue though or if anybody on the forum has a bent urethra from shaking after peeing.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:12 pm

It is natural for me to shake. However, I have learned to try and deflate the titan as much as possible, then milk the urethra as much as possible to drain the urine from the bladder. If I fail to do so it will inevitably spill after I tuck my penis away and get that dreaded pee spot in my underwear. I try to wear cotton underwear to catch any dribble. It usually only a little if any at all...
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:00 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys,

Dr Hakky advised not to shake after peeing with the titan as the dog ear will eventually cause the urethra to bend.

How do you guys usually pee, do you squeeze out the dog ear and then wait for the flow? This was kind of my understanding of what he was explaining.

J

Is there something unique about your penis that makes shaking after urination problematic? Your signature mentions some particular details that might be pertinent. Perhaps you have a "dog ear" the coincides with one of those spots in your penis? Could you ask Dr Hakky if his advice to you is applicable to every implantee or applicable to your penis in particular? Perhaps something he saw inside your penis prompted this cautionary advice (other readers can see the list below, for convenience)

Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, Tunica Expansion Procedure
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:16 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Hey guys,

J

Is there something unique about your penis that makes shaking after urination problematic? Your signature mentions some particular details that might be pertinent. Perhaps you have a "dog ear" the coincides with one of those spots in your penis? Could you ask Dr Hakky if his advice to you is applicable to every implantee or applicable to your penis in particular? Perhaps something he saw inside your penis prompted this cautionary advice (other readers can see the list below, for convenience)

Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, Tunica Expansion Procedure

It's very possible, unfortunately, the consult was via video, I would not be able to ask him again any time soon as it was cost me $850 Australian.

I was having some leakage of prostatic secretions that would cause a lot of pain. Maybe the dog ear is in a very prominent place, it does cause a bend.

I will try and get the clinical notes and see if there is anything that might help.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”