Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spanishxb

Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:00 pm

Well, I just dropped $6000 for 10 units of HA filler. 5 units today and 5 next month. Estimated enhancement of .5”.

Asked her to use a blunt cannula versus a needle as I was scared to death of damaging implant. Now to just care for it well and keep it clean so no infections.

Have to wear a sleeve like a cock sleeve for 3 days then no sex for at least 10 days.

I Can explain more after the 6 hr drive home.

Won’t be able to see my actual new size for about 10-14 days once swelling goes down.

Pain was nearly zero besides the lidocaine shots.
Little different getting this procedure with an implant also a bit more risky.

I’ll let you know if I think it’s worth it or not.

More of a yolo thing and nothing I really neeeeded but want to see if the gf will notice. Now to figure out how to tell her I don’t want to have sex for ten days without her catching on…

I don’t think she will notice .25” which is what I should’ve gained today. But I think .5” will be noticeable inside her. If not, and if all keeps going well, I’ll go back for more rounds until she notices lol.

See my size in my signature. I’ll update on this thread in 10 days on new size.

Dick looks kinda funky but she did best she could with an implant and scar tissue. We usually have sex in the dark so she never sees my dick anyways. It doesn’t look bad, just looks like it got stung by a bee in random spots. So far feeling happy with the decision.

God bless.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Hillywilly

Re: Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

Postby Hillywilly » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Congrats Man! Your GF may be able to tell the .25 difference they are more sensitive to changes in girth than length.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Drhite

Postby Drhite » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:47 pm

Spanishxb wrote:Well, I just dropped $6000 for 10 units of HA filler. 5 units today and 5 next month. Estimated enhancement of .5”.

Asked her to use a blunt cannula versus a needle as I was scared to death of damaging implant. Now to just care for it well and keep it clean so no infections.

Have to wear a sleeve like a cock sleeve for 3 days then no sex for at least 10 days.

Won’t be able to see my actual new size for about 10-14 days once swelling goes down.

More of a yolo thing and nothing I really neeeeded but want to see if the gf will notice. Now to figure out how to tell her I don’t want to have sex for ten days without her catching on…

I don’t think she will notice .25” which is what I should’ve gained today. But I think .5” will be noticeable inside her. If not, and if all keeps going well, I’ll go back for more rounds until she notices lol.

Dick looks kinda funky but she did best she could with an implant and scar tissue. We usually have sex in the dark so she never sees my dick anyways. It doesn’t look bad, just looks like it got stung by a bee in random spots. So far feeling happy with the decision.

God bless.

Looking forward to the update! I'm planning on getting Urofill at my 6mo mark
45yo , AMS LGX 700 18.5cm 6/28 by Kaiser Dr. Moheydar - Baldwin Park, do not recommend. 12 wks LT cyl failure and bulge. Rev to Titan Genesis 11/6. Consulting 2nd doc for issues not corrected 1/11/24

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:11 pm

I think you are going to have fun with this.

Any special instructions from the doc for post care for the first 2 weeks?

If you dont live together, tell the gf you are busy with work.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Spanishxb wrote:Well, I just dropped $6000 for 10 units of HA filler. 5 units today and 5 next month. Estimated enhancement of .5”.

God bless.

I think she will notice, i got my filler, didnt tell the wife, gained 3/4, first time she touched it she said wtf did you do. 1/4 is a big difference. Got a second round and gained 1.5 in total, its fun, i think you will like the tight feeling as well. Feels great and the different facial expressions from your chick is nice too.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:18 am

Cnidium wrote:I think you are going to have fun with this.

I hope so. However, I’m not financially able to afford this so I figured I’d just get $10,000 worth done each time I get a new implant (hoping not another one needed for MANY MANH years) as a treat to myself and gf and for fun since it goes away after 1-4 yrs.

Still nervous about infection. She gave me a sleeve to wear for 72 hrs and insisted I do not remove it. Really want to take it off and wash and clean but leaving it on till Monday morning then will wash. Supposed to leave it on all day ever day for 3 weeks straight unless having sex (which is approved for sex after 10 days)

I’ll post measurements on Monday when I take it off. Then again at the ten day mark. And then again at the 30 day mark which is supposed to be when I can tell the actual changes. Aka no more swelling and bruising and 10% loss of filler that dissipates.

Dick looks bruised to hell right now but really no pain at all.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:24 am

I think she will notice, i got my filler, didnt tell the wife, gained 3/4, first time she touched it she said wtf did you do. 1/4 is a big difference. Got a second round and gained 1.5 in total, its fun, i think you will like the tight feeling as well. Feels great and the different facial expressions from your chick is nice too.[/quote]

This is exactly what I’m
Hoping for. I didn’t do it for me. Did it for her. I guess for both of us. As I love seeing her turned on and enjoying herself. And she enjoys the implant so much more than my old dick and now I guess it’s an addiction to give her anything and everything I can provide. Wish this was less expensive. Every guy would probably be doing it. Girls get boob jobs and lip jobs all the time. If this works, why wouldn’t dudes do it? I guess we will find out next Monday. Going to take it slow that day and be easy on it. Too expensive to mess up. Round two of filler is scheduled for 10/6 for an other 5 units. Then I’m done for awhile unless she doesn’t notice any different. Really just trying to stay above the average line of 5” girth in middle of shaft. I’m happy being average or slightly above average is all I’m shooting for. 6” girth would be sick but I just don’t think I’m built for it and would look odd. I’d be happy with 5.1” girth mid shaft is the end goal.

And happy to be able to start a thread on this as I don’t know anyone that’s documented it much.

I can post pics either in private or might just post em here public cause why not…just trying to help people.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:27 am

Yeah we don’t live together anymore. She got into some drugs last year and we split for a bit but she’s sober now and probably be back in next spring. We fuck almost every day so it’s pretty hard to just pretend I’m busy as she knows I need my fix (sex). So just trying to make excuses and stay busy and pretend I’m sick until next weekend when my mother comes to visit so then I’m saved till Monday, when I can finally stick it back in my gf.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:48 pm

Spanishxb wrote:

I hope so. However, I’m not financially able to afford this so I figured I’d just get $10,000 worth done each time I get a new implant (hoping not another one needed for MANY MANH years) as a treat to myself and gf and for fun since it goes away after 1-4 yrs.

Still nervous about infection. She gave me a sleeve to wear for 72 hrs and insisted I do not remove it. Really want to take it off and wash and clean but leaving it on till Monday morning then will wash. Supposed to leave it on all day ever day for 3 weeks straight unless having sex (which is approved for sex after 10 days)

I’ll post measurements on Monday when I take it off. Then again at the ten day mark. And then again at the 30 day mark which is supposed to be when I can tell the actual changes. Aka no more swelling and bruising and 10% loss of filler that dissipates.

Interesting on the sleeve being recommended to wear for 3 weeks.

Do you use VED too?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:09 am

Cnidium wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:

Interesting on the sleeve being recommended to wear for 3 weeks.

Do you use VED too?

Yeah I was surprised about that too. Also surprised about the strict 72 hour straight rule that she said do not take it off even to wash it for 72 hrs. Been 90 degrees here and sweating my ass off. I’ve showered but I know it’s sweaty in this plastic/silicone tight cock sleeve they have me wearing. Really thinking tomorrow (48 hrs) I should take it off and wash it and wash myself and put it back on. What harm could that possibly do to take it off for 5 minutes to clean it. I can’t risk infection…I’d rather risk the filler not looking perfect than infection. So I plan to do that tomorrow morning. Then yes, wear it for 3 weeks straight except for sex.

After reading all the other techniques and HA dick fillers, I think I’ll be safe with taking it off. Urofill which is basically the same thing, says 72 hrs you can have sex. And don’t have to wear a cock sleeve. Think it just all depends I guess idk.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Return to “Implants”