Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Re: Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

Postby Hillywilly » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:34 pm

Spanishxb wrote:Is there any difference between Phallofill and Urofill? Perhaps where in the penis the HA is injected (Perito claims his urofill injection technique is patented)? I got urofill and haven't experienced reduced sensitivity. Did you get HA injected into the head?

Yeah I think both are the same. I think Urofill supposedly is to be more knowledgeable with doing it with an implant. But Phallofill said the same. However my doctor had never done one on someone with an implant (which scared the crap out of me). I did research and asked her to use blunt canulas vs needles and she obliged. She is a very famous and world class urologist and 5/5 star reviews. I couldn’t find any real good reviews In my area for Urofill and the best ones were in Florida or somewhere where I had to get a plane ticket. I chose this due to it being driveable and trusted in her. It was a huge risk and I almost bailed but I trusted her. And she did an absolute perfect job in my opinion. Both Urofill and Phallofill say in their website it can help with premature ejaculation…but they don’t say because of loss of sensation. Again, very minimal loss maybe 10% but it’s there. Nothing to really complain about but enough to be worth mentioning for anyone that may already struggle with less sensation.

No I didnt waste money getting it injected into the head. Sounds like it isn’t worth it at all.

Yes I would recommend Urofill for anyone with an implant. However Phallofill to be your 2nd best option. Anyone else that injects into the penis and is not certified in Urofill or Phallofill i would not suggest.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification Spainishxb. Sounds like you got a great result I hope your second round is successful as well!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:21 pm

Round two tomorrow! Still sitting at .75” bigger than I was before. And damnnnnn does it make a difference to women. I mean this has been life changing. I feel like a man now! I’ve never had women orgasm like this before with me. And I thought I was decent being average before. Girth is everything boys. And wow is it a difference. Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully hit that 6” mark and just be a Fricken beast. King Tut is what I feel like. I’m addicted for life on it!

Every man will be doing this once price goes down. Just like lip jobs and boob jobs.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:54 pm

Spanishxb wrote:Round two tomorrow! Still sitting at .75” bigger than I was before. And damnnnnn does it make a difference to women. I mean this has been life changing. I feel like a man now! I’ve never had women orgasm like this before with me. And I thought I was decent being average before. Girth is everything boys. And wow is it a difference. Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully hit that 6” mark and just be a Fricken beast. King Tut is what I feel like. I’m addicted for life on it!

Every man will be doing this once price goes down. Just like lip jobs and boob jobs.

Nice!!! Please keep us updated, i had filler and couldn’t agree more.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:28 am

How many units did you get? I just got my 10 total now so 5 today. I should be at about 6” now. Hopefully anyways. I’ll know in a couple weeks
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:39 pm

I got 6 syringes yesterday. My doctor said 1.2 ml/syringe so about 7.2 I am assuming.

Healing is pretty good. Really life-changing.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:55 pm

Captain1117 wrote:I got 6 syringes yesterday. My doctor said 1.2 ml/syringe so about 7.2 I am assuming.

Dude is it ever….I wish I would’ve done this when I was 20 lol. Now I want to go back through all my exes and show em the new super powers. Every man will be getting this someday. Well anyone below or at average I’d say. Very non invasive. Little spendy right now is all…can’t wait to unwrap it and measure in like 72 hrs. Definitely life changing. And the way women cling to you even more than before…it really does feel like a super power. I walk so much taller and feel stronger. I feel 6’ 5”.

As good as it gets. Thank the lord. If women can get boob jobs, this should be well normalized soon. And my dick doesn’t look weird. You can’t even tell. It’s just looks big. Beefy. Anyways! Enjoy!!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:54 pm

I agree with all your points.

Waiting to see the feedback when I get to use it.

"Fingers crossed, implant inflated"
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Drhite

Postby Drhite » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:23 pm

Captain1117 wrote:I agree with all your points.

Waiting to see the feedback when I get to use it.

"Fingers crossed, implant inflated"

You guys got me pumped! :lol:

My plan was to get Urofill by Perito at 12 weeks... but alas I have to have it revised this month cause of LGX failure. Hope to switch to Titan soon.

Once thats healed I'd rather try someone in Socal than fly monthly.

Can't wait to hear feedback at the >6" Summer Sausage
45yo , AMS LGX 700 18.5cm 6/28 by Kaiser Dr. Moheydar - Baldwin Park, do not recommend. 12 wks LT cyl failure and bulge. Rev to Titan Genesis 11/6. Consulting 2nd doc for issues not corrected 1/11/24

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:34 am

Captain1117 wrote:I got 6 syringes yesterday. My doctor said 1.2 ml/syringe so about 7.2 I am assuming.

Hi,, you are in Toronto right? May I ask who did your HA injections?

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:43 am

Spanishxb wrote:

Dude is it ever….I wish I would’ve done this when I was 20 lol. Now I want to go back through all my exes and show em the new super powers. Every man will be getting this someday. Well anyone below or at average I’d say. Very non invasive. Little spendy right now is all…can’t wait to unwrap it and measure in like 72 hrs. Definitely life changing. And the way women cling to you even more than before…it really does feel like a super power. I walk so much taller and feel stronger. I feel 6’ 5”.

As good as it gets. Thank the lord. If women can get boob jobs, this should be well normalized soon. And my dick doesn’t look weird. You can’t even tell. It’s just looks big. Beefy. Anyways! Enjoy!!

Congrats Spanishxb! They need a reward point program for these fillers lol. Careful not to hurt anybody with the new magnum and enjoy!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Return to “Implants”