I’m depressed man

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
drayan123

I’m depressed man

Postby drayan123 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:18 am

I see all my mates enjoying their 20s pulling girls left right and I’m better looking then most of them and this Ed got my confidence so down that I’m literally so depressed if I get my implant girls would notice somethings up idk man I’m just really upset about life

Witheringhog

Re: I’m depressed man

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:09 am

They might notice, especially after you cum and keep on going. I would have loved the implant in my early 20s, and i didnt have ED back then… dont be sad, flip it to you will be bionic and most chicks will fing love it. This will be a blessing in disguise, stay positive and get the implant.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:11 am

Hey drayan,
don't worry about girls noticing your implant. If tried other treatments unsuccessfully, just go get it. This is the best age to enjoy sex life. You will have to switch off your cellphone and lock your door due to being unable to meet the (high demand) :).
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:23 am

drayan123 wrote:I see all my mates enjoying their 20s pulling girls left right and I’m better looking then most of them and this Ed got my confidence so down that I’m literally so depressed if I get my implant girls would notice somethings up idk man I’m just really upset about life

I was in the same situation at your age. I had venous leak and there was no help at that time. No pills, no injection, no implants. Nothing. Venous leak was not understood and stupid doctors said that I have mental problem. For 20 years I did not have any sexual partners. I could not have sex because my ED. From my viewpoint you are a lucky guy. You have several options for your ED. Stop complaining.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:52 am

Don't waste time and energy feeling like that too many fish in the sea. If you can't get real help with your Ed you may have to consider an implant. So what if they figure it out what should it matter to them if the erection is natural or artificiaL. The ones who don't like it don't have to ride it, the ones who do will realize it's like the old E ticket ride at Disney it's worth it ... lol

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:56 am

One of the things I found is girls are just as preoccupied with their performance as we are.

Physically you will be erect whenever and for however long you want to be. I rarely hear of girls complaining about those attributes.

As important, you’re demeanor and confidence will be off the charts knowing you will perform in ways your friends can’t.

It’s been the best decision I’ve made about my ED journey. Most of the girls I play with know about it. They couldn’t possibly care less. The others who don’t know have never complained.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:29 am

My girlfriend, who is 1/2 my age, loves it. She constantly reaches down and starts pumping it up. We can bang away for a solid hour and neither of us tap out. It’s not uncommon for me to spoon behind her after a long session, put it in her ass, and fall asleep that way.

Couldn’t do that even in my 20s.

You have a lot to look forward to. The right ladies are out there.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”