Incredible Pain in left tip again

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FMLFML85

Incredible Pain in left tip again

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:11 pm

I had a revision surgery close to two years ago because the left cylinder was digging into my glans and causing pain. the left 26cm cylinder was replaced with a 24cm cylinder and my right cylinder was left at 26cm. Recently I have began having a lot of pain on my left tip again. I’m at a loss as what to do. I contacted the surgeon but have not received a response yet. Should I not inflate for a while? I have pain even when deflated, could the pressure from my tight boxer briefs be making things worse? I’m scared to have another revision for the same issue.

Old Guy

Re: Incredible Pain in left tip again

Postby Old Guy » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:14 pm

Your doc will know what's best. My thought is if you're wearing tight boxers that may be one issue. I hate being tightly confined.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:56 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:I had a revision surgery close to two years ago because the left cylinder was digging into my glans and causing pain. the left 26cm cylinder was replaced with a 24cm cylinder and my right cylinder was left at 26cm. Recently I have began having a lot of pain on my left tip again. I’m at a loss as what to do. I contacted the surgeon but have not received a response yet. Should I not inflate for a while? I have pain even when deflated, could the pressure from my tight boxer briefs be making things worse? I’m scared to have another revision for the same issue.

Man, that sucks, sorry to hear. I could only guess… but max deflated and time to heal, maybe another 4-6 weeks to let the capsule heal/ reform would be my best guess.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:41 pm

David Archy single pouch mens bikini are very comfortable. Bought on amazon. They are bamboo and feel like silk. They also have a dual pouch, but have never tried them. I go commando a lot. Also never pump up to max if you are having this problem.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:12 am

FMLFML85 wrote:I had a revision surgery close to two years ago because the left cylinder was digging into my glans and causing pain. the left 26cm cylinder was replaced with a 24cm cylinder and my right cylinder was left at 26cm. Recently I have began having a lot of pain on my left tip again. I’m at a loss as what to do. I contacted the surgeon but have not received a response yet. Should I not inflate for a while? I have pain even when deflated, could the pressure from my tight boxer briefs be making things worse? I’m scared to have another revision for the same issue.

FML, it would help if we knew a little more about you and when you had your surgeries, and who your surgeon was. See if you can fill out your signature on your profile, to help us out.
Maybe you can find out the measurements that the doc took while in surgery. I was 11cm distal and 10cm proximal for a total of 21cm, the doc installed a 18cm LGX with 3cm rear tip extenders, when fully inflated I'm right at 6.25 inches BPM.
It does sound like you have the coloplast implant because you must have a big dick according to the sizes you state above, not unless you have more proximal measurement inside your body rather that distal outside your body for the size of your Penis.
I have the AMS 700 LGX and it took a long time before my glans stopped hurting when fully inflated. It took over 6 months before I could go over 45 minutes fully inflated without having a lot of discomfort and pain and have to deflate. Now that I'm 19 months out from surgery, I can fully inflate to the max for around an hour and a half with very little discomfort.
I couldn't tell if any particular cylinder was causing the glans to hurt, it just hurt.
Man :!: shortening one implant cylinder 2cm, right at 3/4 of an inch.
Like Hog said it takes 4 to 6 months before your surgical capsule is formed while you are cycling.

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:51 am

Do you have scarring in your left cylinder?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Return to “Implants”