My surgery with Dr. Natalio Cruz for an AMS LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jrjrjr

My surgery with Dr. Natalio Cruz for an AMS LGX

Postby jrjrjr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:41 am

I see that here there is little or no talk about Dr. Natalio Cruz in Spain, so I want to tell you a little of my process, I am 35 years old and suffered from erectile dysfunction since the beginning of my sexual life due to a venous leakage. My surgery was in Seville Spain, at the Andromedi clinic with Dr. Natalio Cruz on April 14, 2023, almost 4 months ago. I did not publish before because I wanted to be sure of my whole process, because at the beginning sometimes I thought that something had gone wrong, but no, for now everything is going well.

The day after my surgery I felt a lot of pain, I could not sleep the first three days, the doctor told me that it was normal because I had a lot of fibrosis and he had to remove it, so I was a bit battered. My penis looked strange, small, I felt the cylinders were uneven, one of my testicles was too high, etc. I was quite worried, but at that time reading them was very helpful.

About a week and a half later the pain was little, however it was still a bit bothersome, the penis was 70% inflated, it stayed that way for 4 weeks.

Approximately halfway through the four weeks I started my inflation cycles, at the beginning they were quite painful, but little by little I got used to it and I recovered my initial size, I do inflation cycles every day, one hour in the morning and one hour at night.

Each time it hurts a little less and the doctor has been very kind in answering all my doubts. There is little talk about him here and I really recommend him.

Although the doctor answers my questions I have two doubts that perhaps you could help me with, there are times when I prefer to read you and your experiences:

1. I can inflate the penis without pain shortly before it is at 90°, at this point it starts to hurt and if I pump more I have an unbearable pain, is this normal? I can have intercourse but when I get it all the way hard it hurts and is not pleasant, will I ever stop feeling this? I am almost four months after the surgery.

2. Is it normal that I have not gained extra size? I am comfortable with my size, but I would not mind gaining a little.

Thanks friends
35yo, surgery venous leak without success, Implant AMS 700 LGX 18+1 with Dr. Natalio Cruz

FinallyBionic

Re: My surgery with Dr. Natalio Cruz for an AMS LGX

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:53 am

Congrats jrjrjr for your successful implant procedure.
Your posting is very helpful for people seeking implants in Europe and nearby countries. It is good to know about doctors outside the US who are performing state-of-the-art implants.
Regarding your questions:
1. Yes. It is normal for many of us to feel pain at max inflation for up to a year due to stretching. For a whole year, I was feeling pain after 30-45 minutes. This time gradually went to about 1 hour after one year, then no pain, just the erection pain which happens to a natural dick with erection for long time.
2. The implant won't give you an extra size. You should get what you had before surgery, or regain some of the length lost because of ed.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:11 am

FinallyBionic wrote:Congrats jrjrjr for your successful implant procedure.
Your posting is very helpful for people seeking implants in Europe and nearby countries. It is good to know about doctors outside the US who are performing state-of-the-art implants.
Regarding your questions:
1. Yes. It is normal for many of us to feel pain at max inflation for up to a year due to stretching. For a whole year, I was feeling pain after 30-45 minutes. This time gradually went to about 1 hour after one year, then no pain, just the erection pain which happens to a natural dick with erection for long time.
2. The implant won't give you an extra size. You should get what you had before surgery, or regain some of the length lost because of ed.

Thank you very much for your answer, it makes me much more calm to know that the pain is normal. As for the increase in size, although it is not the most important thing, I was implanted an AMS LGX that promises a little increase, many here have given their testimony that it is real and the doctor also told me so, but in me I do not see that change yet. Anyway I am happy to be able to have a good sex life.
35yo, surgery venous leak without success, Implant AMS 700 LGX 18+1 with Dr. Natalio Cruz

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:17 pm

It is too early to notice gain in size. It might take up to 2 years with regular cycling to reach the max size. And true that the purpose to be able to have sex with a good erection.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:40 pm

Welcome to bionic life. It took me 6+ months to feel no pain or soreness when fully inflated. In the meantime inflate to where it's comfortable for sex. As far as size I can't say since I lost so much during my ED days.
Glad to hear there are good doctors in other parts of the world. Heal up and enjoy!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:53 pm

Thank you friends for your experiences, it has been very important for me the existence of this forum. I highly recommend Dr. Natalio Cruz in Spain, I did not lose size, sex is getting better and better and I swear I can not find my scar, everything has been perfect, I hope to fully recover soon and tell you good news

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:27 pm

About gaining extra size. The thing Dr does not want to do is oversize. That is a disaster. They like the 700 lgx because they can undersize a small bit and let the lgx expand into the full size of your tunica. Pain when erect. I had pain when max pumped at 3 years. I started to think I was over sized. I did gain another 1/4 inch from first year to 4th year but no pain now at 5 years unless I keeping hard for an hour.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

España1980

Postby España1980 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello, I read your story that you published in April. Have you solved the issue that one cylinder was much higher than another in the glans? have you regained some size? Would you mind posting a picture of your current state?
ahh and one more question, why did you have fibrosis? for venous leak?

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:08 pm

España1980 wrote:Hello, I read your story that you published in April. Have you solved the issue that one cylinder was much higher than another in the glans? have you regained some size? Would you mind posting a picture of your current state?
ahh and one more question, why did you have fibrosis? for venous leak?

My friend, the unequal cylinders were solved, in time they were accommodated as the doctor told me and as several had told me in the forum, I recovered my size, since about a month ago. My fibrosis happened because of the absence of erections due to a venous leakage, my penis was deteriorating, it was not oxygenating.

newhope

Postby newhope » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:33 am

jrjrjr wrote:Thank you friends for your experiences, it has been very important for me the existence of this forum. I highly recommend Dr. Natalio Cruz in Spain, I did not lose size, sex is getting better and better and I swear I can not find my scar, everything has been perfect, I hope to fully recover soon and tell you good news

Hey mate, how is it going? Which is your final length with your implant?

I have the same implant size and after 3 weeks post op i am little worried since I am missing 2-3 cm from my length
LGX 18 + 1, 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain for the first 5 months, now improving
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”