scrotum skin stretching?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nerdynerd

scrotum skin stretching?

Postby nerdynerd » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:49 pm

I have a concern that my scrotum may not adequately accommodate a Titan pump even though Dr. C said I do not have a small scrotum. I have read about testicle stretching which is not what I want to do - I just want to create more space for the new roommate without having my testicles drop. My surgery is about 2 months away. I wonder if just pulling on the skin with my hands as often as I can will give the desired result.

Any experiences or thoughts?

TIA
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Witheringhog

Re: scrotum skin stretching?

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:06 pm

Dr. Clavell said i have a small scrotum and i dont have any issue.

You would need lots of time under traction to stretch skin, i dont think gently pulling would help.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:27 pm

The pump will create room for itself. Even if it pushes on the side of your scrotum, over time that skin will stretch to accommodate it. I have a pic in my journal that shows my Titan pump bulging out of my scrotum, but it's no problem.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:08 pm

I always felt I had a small scrotum but it’s never been a concern or a problem…. It will accommodate the pump. Think it won’t be an issue. There’s many things to be way more concerned about.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

davidwhite08

Postby davidwhite08 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:51 am

Witheringhog wrote:Dr. Clavell said i have a small scrotum and i dont have any issue.

You would need lots of time under traction to stretch skin, i dont think gently pulling would help.

Did you get the classic or the one-touch pump? I also have a small scrotum & my surgeon wants to use the one-touch, but I worry because it is slightly larger.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:26 pm

davidwhite08 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:Dr. Clavell said i have a small scrotum and i dont have any issue.

Did you get the classic or the one-touch pump? I also have a small scrotum & my surgeon wants to use the one-touch, but I worry because it is slightly larger.

Clavell recommended the classic, after all my research here that's what I wanted... I didn't vocalize that before Clavell thought the same. To me, it just made more sense, I didn't know my sack was small before Clavell called it out, I just thought the smaller the better as long as the function was similar.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:33 pm

My scrotum is fairly small. I asked the doc during our initial interview if it would be a problem and he said it would be fine. I've had my implant 5 years now and everything has adjusted. The one thing I needed to be more careful of was internal adhesion. There are some tissues inside my sack that have adhered to the pump and will not pull off. So once you have the implant, ask your doc how to keep it loose inside you scrotum and not adhere to anything. It hasn't caused any real trouble, but the bulb sticks out in front a little more than I'd like.

Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

NorCol

Postby NorCol » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:01 pm

Had a Coloplast MS and never had issues with pump. Now have Titan Classic and so far no issues. Dr Clavell did tell me that I have a small scrotum as well . At this point, it's just a happy threescore!

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:00 pm

I’ve always had a tight sack no low hangers here. Everything fits now I’m 4 years with my implant. I have notice that sometimes my right nut likes to sit up high. Maybe it’s still mad (lol) it has to it share it’s room with the pump and tubing.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:09 pm

Thanks for all the replies and advice, guys!
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”