Underwear for Running?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Campfire

Underwear for Running?

Postby Campfire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:35 am

I'm only three and a half weeks from the operation and just thinking about the future, want to and have to lose a lot of weight, so will start exercising in a few weeks time, just wanted to ask, what underwear do you guys recommend for support during running? Just the thought of the pump mashing all over the place is scaring me. Any ideas?
48. ED since decades. Pills hardly worked, never tried injections etc. Scheduled for surgery 4/7/2023.

SWorks17

Re: Underwear for Running?

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:06 am

Campfire wrote:I'm only three and a half weeks from the operation and just thinking about the future, want to and have to lose a lot of weight, so will start exercising in a few weeks time, just wanted to ask, what underwear do you guys recommend for support during running? Just the thought of the pump mashing all over the place is scaring me. Any ideas?

Campfire I don't run anymore because of my knees but I use to run a lot until I got to my early 40's, 5K's,10K's, 20K's and Half Marathons. Back in the day, I was mostly a grower and not a shower, so I wore those comfy New Balance Running briefs that had the light loose flaps on the outside.
I now cycle all the time, usually over 150 miles a week.
I wear Jockey Sport Briefs under my cycling bibs to keep the boys and their third brother in place. I thought I would have problems when getting back on my bike saddle for long miles but I didn't.
Yes, at first when I first got back on my bike at the 5 week mark, but that was mostly from the incision tightness, numbness and everything else healing down there. I thought I was going to have to go to a different saddle but I didn't have to.
I think you might not have to wear something that will hold everything in place when you get 6 months out from surgery, but in the mean time try out these sport briefs. You could wear these under a light breezy running short, but you're definitely going to be a shower now, especially if you have a Titan coloplast implant.
You need to go to a Jockey store and check the fabric, on the different colors, some of them have better pouches with the different colors, weird but they do.

I'm attaching the link to the Sport Briefs below.

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... color=3577

Good Luck Bionic Brother,
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Quester

Postby Quester » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:27 am

I don’t run because of arthritic pain in my feet

I do ride a bike I wear a jock or sport briefs under my cycling shorts or cycling bib, to keep everything pulled up and away from the saddle. I also am anatomically correct saddle.

I walk a lot and under my gym shorts the same mostly because I don’t like my dick flopping around my “flaccid” size is much bigger.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Campfire

Postby Campfire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:02 am

SWorks17 wrote:
Campfire wrote:I'm only three and a half weeks from the operation and just thinking about the future, want to and have to lose a lot of weight, so will start exercising in a few weeks time, just wanted to ask, what underwear do you guys recommend for support during running? Just the thought of the pump mashing all over the place is scaring me. Any ideas?

Campfire I don't run anymore because of my knees but I use to run a lot until I got to my early 40's, 5K's,10K's, 20K's and Half Marathons. Back in the day, I was mostly a grower and not a shower, so I wore those comfy New Balance Running briefs that had the light loose flaps on the outside.
I wear Jockey Sport Briefs under my cycling bibs to keep the boys and their third brother in place. I thought I would have problems when getting back on my bike saddle for long miles but I didn't.
Yes, at first when I first got back on my bike at the 5 week mark, but that was mostly from the incision tightness, numbness and everything else healing down there. I thought I was going to have to go to a different saddle but I didn't have to.
I think you might not have to wear something that will hold everything in place when you get 6 months out from surgery, but in the mean time try out these sport briefs. You could wear these under a light breezy running short, but you're definitely going to be a shower now, especially if you have a Titan coloplast implant.
You need to go to a Jockey store and check the fabric, on the different colors, some of them have better pouches with the different colors, weird but they do.

S-Works

Many thanks for your reply SW, it's all the shaking that I'm worried about. Even though I can't run far and was never anywhere near what you said you used to do, the best I ever did was 10km in an hour, abysmal looool.

Do you think these would be ok:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DANISH-ENDURAN ... 83&sr=8-17
48. ED since decades. Pills hardly worked, never tried injections etc. Scheduled for surgery 4/7/2023.

Campfire

Postby Campfire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:05 am

Quester wrote:I don’t run because of arthritic pain in my feet

I do ride a bike I wear a jock or sport briefs under my cycling shorts or cycling bib, to keep everything pulled up and away from the saddle. I also am anatomically correct saddle.

I walk a lot and under my gym shorts the same mostly because I don’t like my dick flopping around my “flaccid” size is much bigger.

Need to get me some sport briefs then, thanks for the reply.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:33 pm

Campfire wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:

S-Works

Many thanks for your reply SW, it's all the shaking that I'm worried about. Even though I can't run far and was never anywhere near what you said you used to do, the best I ever did was 10km in an hour, abysmal looool.

Do you think these would be ok:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DANISH-ENDURAN ... 83&sr=8-17

Yeah, those would probably will work, at least it would be easy to return if you don't like them. Good Luck with the running and fitness, you never know, if you start running you could be very good and get fast :!:

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”