Fat Transfer Injections for girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Totitoti

Re: Fat Transfer Injections for girth

Postby Totitoti » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:22 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
Totitoti wrote:Hey guys, here is my contribution, i will definitely get some girth enhancement because I was very thick before and now only 5.25 girth.

Loria is appealing to me because its local for me i live here in Miami and its permanent and our friend Dog is very happy with it. investment is 10K

I am still researching NANOFAT injections, i have not found here in the US videos and references about injecting in the penis but there are many testimonials about injecting it in the face chin etc. It is not our regular fat (which is not good like Dog says), it is filtered many times until its a compound of "mesenchymal stem cells from fat" a very fine fat that is called NANOFAT and like stem cells it has a capacity to regenerate itself.

here are two videos you can watch on the technic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-ti7D ... LL&index=2

On this other video you can see the same done by another doctor who states this is permanent to semi permanent it will last 10 20 years depending on eating lifestyle, he also explains better the process to get the NANOFAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2eMkFFmPFE

invetsment 5K also permanent solution

I think one reason we don't see here more this technic is doctors prefer to see you every 18 months and collect another 10K from you and I would probably do the same if i could :lol:

Whats sex been like with the new smaller girth, 5.25 is still a good size. Does your lady notice a difference, assuming negative being smaller girth?

I am finalizing divorce with my wife of 16 years, we are still having lots of sex though, she encourages me to get the filler, she does enjoy it as it is now and has fantastic orgasms but if she had to choose she would prefer it to be thicker, and so do I :lol:

It is a joy to see woman's facial expressions when you are trying to get the thick dick inside and they want it to go in :twisted: in the 40 years i enjoyed it I heard so many great comments about my previous girth, now my dick just goes in without any difficulty it still feels good to me but I also want to get the girth back it's just better, I encourage everyone to get thicker you will love it.

One thing good about the new girth is she was able to do anal, with the previous it was never posible. :lol:
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:31 pm

There is a forum called Phalloboards where Dr. Loria is considered a high risk option for girth enhancement. It is also considered there that silicone is by far the highest risk of all enhancement options - your other ones being PMMA, Ellanse, HA, Radiesse, and Revuna/fat are generally considered much safer.

While I do not have personal experience with Dr. Loria nor any filler myself, I just wanted to point this out. For comparison, Dr. Loria would not be considered a Dr. Eid, Clavell, Hakky, or Cordone of the filler world. To be fair there have been some great results with Dr. Loria, but there is also is a litany of known bad results. A cursory google search of his lawsuits and cursory search on phalloboards may shed more light on this.

That being said, I highly appreciate of Witheringhog's experiences that he share on FT, and he is one of the few guys we can talk to regarding fillers + implants. I also wanted to restate that I have no experience with Dr. Loria myself, so please take that into consideration while making a decision.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:38 pm

I have done fat transfer post implat. I think the general consensus is that nonorganic materials like pmma are dangerous to inject to the body. Fat should be lesser risk. Expect to lose 50% of the fat in the first 3 month, the rest should remain unless you gain or lose a lot of fat.
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:18 pm

Aemill wrote:I have done fat transfer post implat. I think the general consensus is that nonorganic materials like pmma are dangerous to inject to the body. Fat should be lesser risk. Expect to lose 50% of the fat in the first 3 month, the rest should remain unless you gain or lose a lot of fat.

How much girth did you gain with the fat transfer? Which doc did it? How does it look?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:13 pm

Aemill wrote:I have done fat transfer post implat. I think the general consensus is that nonorganic materials like pmma are dangerous to inject to the body. Fat should be lesser risk. Expect to lose 50% of the fat in the first 3 month, the rest should remain unless you gain or lose a lot of fat.

and may i ask was it NANOFAT or just regular fat
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:39 pm

The fat is an interesting avenue. I think PMMA is extremely attractive but I must add to the conversation that I spoke with Hakky about the possiblity of using that type of material and he said it can cause infection upon revision and that he knew of at least one guy who's life was ruined because of it. Something to consider.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Return to “Implants”