How do you plan on using your implant this weekend?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zoso22

Re: How do you plan on using your implant this weekend?

Postby Zoso22 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:59 pm

Nothing this weekend due to a list of things to do, but I just booked a trip to Hedo and I’m hoping to put the Titan through its paces there.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Zoso22 wrote:Nothing this weekend due to a list of things to do, but I just booked a trip to Hedo and I’m hoping to put the Titan through its paces there.

He do is on the bucket list.

We have a few couples coming over tonight. Let’s see what happens!
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:14 pm

You two lifestyle guys (above) are destined to hero status at Hedo. The obvious question in the minds of your fellow lifestylers will be “How DOES he DO that!”.
:twisted:
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:03 pm

ThailandBound wrote:You two lifestyle guys (above) are destined to hero status at Hedo. The obvious question in the minds of your fellow lifestylers will be “How DOES he DO that!”.

I get that now with our playmates lol. I’m definitely testing this Titan to it’s limits.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Livingstonguy

Postby Livingstonguy » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:11 pm

Zoso22 wrote:Nothing this weekend due to a list of things to do, but I just booked a trip to Hedo and I’m hoping to put the Titan through its paces there.

We haven't been back to Hedo in the months I've had my implant. Probably time to schedule trip #14
Implanted 12/22/2022 AMS 700cx 21cm with 1 cm RTE at St Thomas midtown in Nashville
Livingston, TN (BFE)
60 years old Prostate cancer at 58 with RP at Vanderbilt

Married 40 years to my best friend

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:51 pm

This will be our first trip to Hedo, we’ve been to Desire multiple times. We are hoping that Hedo is a step up in fun time. Can’t wait to see how the Titan works out!
I’ve not had a complaint yet from the wife or the three other ladies I’ve used it on but they all knew I had it.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:30 pm

Anfornee wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:You two lifestyle guys (above) are destined to hero status at Hedo. The obvious question in the minds of your fellow lifestylers will be “How DOES he DO that!”.

I get that now with our playmates lol. I’m definitely testing this Titan to it’s limits.

And you’re not even 8 weeks postop! Impressive.

I couldn’t test mine until week 10 with my lady in Thailand. We spent 3 weeks together and i was still pretty tender and somewhat numb in the scrotum and lower shaft. But now, at 8 months, a world of difference.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”