a question?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rschweiger

a question?

Postby rschweiger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm

A question for veteran pumpers, I am approx 4.5 mo post implant.
When I pump,my pump was easy then it got hard and I wld get a couple half pu mps in and feel growth it wld get soft again I. Wld let it sit a few min. It wld get hard to pump again and I wld get a couple more half pumps and feel implant growth. The last week and a half i've noticed when I pump it starts easy as usual get to where its stiff I get a couple half pumps it gets soft but now if I let it sit for a few it doesn't stiffen back up and if I squeeze the pump when its easy at that point I don't. Feel implant growth.....last time I saw doc he said I wld never pump all fluid into cylinders(can't blame a guy for trying.......lol) just wondering if this sounds normal?
And yes I get a Hard erection just thinking more for max expantion of lgx.
Just asking,thanks for any input...........best wishes Rich

Matthew

Re: a question?

Postby Matthew » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 am

Yes, I am a little over 3 months post op. The pump is not consistent. Not totally reliable for spontaneous sex. However, it does work and does get hard. Sometimes I can get 20 fairly easy pumps, next day 12 and then takes wait and pumps up to half hour. One thing that helps but again takes time, when you squeeze pump hold on to pump bulb and let your fingers slowly let bulb expand instead of jsut letting off. This works like a suction that is "pulling" from resevoir as rate the tube can dispense. I think what locks it up and the bulb expanding faster than fluid being sucked in. This causes a "lock", I think.

thegatter

Postby thegatter » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 am

I too am a little over 3 months post surgery. If I have ANY complaints, if I could suggest the industry do something to make it better, it would be the pump! One day, it's fairly easy to pump enough fluid in to make my little guy quite serviceable. The next day, it's more difficult. The bulb doesn't cooperate. The device slips out of my hands. I'm still working on the "right way" to pump. I have pretty much settled on the two handed approach, separating my two real boys and grasping the pump in the middle...I have tried the recommended AMS method of holding the top with one hand and using the other to pump.....it usually slips out of my hand and slams into one of my boys that ends up hurting. The pumping part is difficult.....the rewards of doing it correct is an erect penis for as long as you want one.........but it isn't easy. In the future, I hope that the doctors invent a better way.......

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:38 am

Hey guys glad to hear I'm not alone, yeah I can do the one handed when the bulb is easy, when the bulb is difficult I. Have to try the two handed and that is usually when it slips and takes out a jewel.....that shit hurts! Maybe in the future they'll have a model w/a remote control......lol ,why not everything else comes w/one nowadays
Rich

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes guys, I agree the pump can be a pain especially when it slips from between your fingers. I'm about six months post op. I can pump with one hand to about 10 pumps and get plenty hard for sex. It used to slip a lot more than than it does now. But when I inflate for expansion I'll pump until the pump gets hard wait awhile and pump some more. I don't know why it loosen after awhile but it does. I used to think it might be leaking but it doesn't. I have fallen asleep and woken up a couple of hours later just as hard. Don't know if anyone can explain why it loosens up after a few minutes. I can't say I have ever gotten to the point where I can't get a partial squeeze in if I wait for a few minutes.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Return to “Implants”