How many pumps

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
manofsteel

How many pumps

Postby manofsteel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 pm

To all the implantees on FT quick question
To get rock hard do u use the same amount of pumps you used six months to two or three years
As now. Example when u first pumped to get rock hard and u had to pump lets say
15 pumps do u still pump that amount to get rock hard or do u have to pump more or less as the
Months and years pass ?

bluis6214

Re: How many pumps

Postby bluis6214 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:10 pm

In my case after six months post op, it actually takes less pumps. The ball is softer now and I feel I can compress it more fully and my guess transferring more fluid with each pump. 10 pumps and ready to go, but I can actually pump it up 30 or more times, but these are only partial as the ball gets harder to compress. I do this for continued expansion. Getting close to 7" from 5.5" right after implant on 6/21/12. Got to keep breaking up scar tissue. Six months is the recommendation from AMS.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

LGX_Man

Re: How many pumps

Postby LGX_Man » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

You didn't say if you had an AMS or a Titan. AMS LGX 700 has always tended to take more pumps than the titan. A good friend of mine just got a Titan and he only has to pump his 3 or 4 times for a full erection. My LGX has always taken MANY MORE pumps than that.

So fill us in?!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Return to “Implants”