If your penis was shrinking, what would you do?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwedishDave

If your penis was shrinking, what would you do?

Postby SwedishDave » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:49 pm

Hello. a question for implantees. I have a functioning dick with mild peyronies i.a. hourglass scar tissue without plaques. This issue is making my dick a few % smaller every year, especially in girth, as the scar tissue increases. I also have pain when i ejaculate because of this. I dont allow any girl to touch it and it gives me anxiety to see it decrease in size even if the changes are small. I have the money to pay out of pocket for an implant, money isnt an issue. Would you implanted guys rather have a normal functioning dick that is decreasing in size and a constant source of anxiety or would you rather have your implant?
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Jage64

Re: If your penis was shrinking, what would you do?

Postby Jage64 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:19 pm

stop showering in hot water.

Your last sentence answers your own question.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:22 pm

I would hope that a VED (Vacuum Erection Device) would slow or halt the size decrease. Thereapeutic use, not for sex. No constriction band. Just stretching the tissues.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:10 pm

I would find a really good doctor and talk with them and make a plan. Could be there is something that could be done without an implant that would give you good results. Neither pills nor injections did more than a little plumping for me. Gentle VED therapy may help and even restore some size loss but we are all different and I would want to have an examination by the really good doctor first. Could be with your damage a VED might not be the way to go. But then again some men including me have had good luck with it. Implant surgery is great for men like me that had only something to gain from it. But implant is different from a natural erection. Some good and some not so much. If you have nothing that works there is only the good stuff to gain. Best to look into options first. But research and question everything. Good luck going forward with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:44 pm

Jage64 wrote:stop showering in hot water.

Your last sentence answers your own question

+1. I don't see any other answer than an implant.
Not sure about the hot water showering part.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

smb_racing

Postby smb_racing » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:21 pm

I will speak from my own experience and you can apply.to your situation accordingly. I suffered with peyronies for 10 years, thought that it wasn't a big deal because my wife's sex drive seemed to be slowing down and our encounters were less frequent. It devolved into needing pills, then injections, and none of those worked adequately. By the time I had let it get to that point I had lost a *lot* of length, about 1.25" and found out things were not as great as I had thought with the Mrs. Received my implant on May the 4th, and I wish I had done it years ago. Now I'm significantly smaller than I was when my trouble started, but working and healed. There are advantages to being able to achieve a natural erection but if it's failing you need to consult a physician. I have no regrets with my implant.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:23 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Jage64 wrote:stop showering in hot water.

Your last sentence answers your own question

+1. I don't see any other answer than an implant.
Not sure about the hot water showering part.

That was an attempt at humor, like when you wash your undies in hot water and they shrink.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:09 am

Talk to a urologist first and ask for advice it’s possible a regimen of ved and penile extender could help
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:55 pm

I'd avoid Elaine :D
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

TheyCallMeDave

Postby TheyCallMeDave » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:49 pm

SwedishDave wrote:Hello. a question for implantees. I have a functioning dick with mild peyronies i.a. hourglass scar tissue without plaques. This issue is making my dick a few % smaller every year, especially in girth, as the scar tissue increases. I also have pain when i ejaculate because of this. I dont allow any girl to touch it and it gives me anxiety to see it decrease in size even if the changes are small. I have the money to pay out of pocket for an implant, money isnt an issue. Would you implanted guys rather have a normal functioning dick that is decreasing in size and a constant source of anxiety or would you rather have your implant?

Hello Dave.
I got my implant for the very same reasons: prevent damage and futher shrinking while being quite potent. I would say the sooner the better but that's a personal choice
34 years old. PD. Shrinked for 3 years.
My story:https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569
Titan 24 Hakky 27/07/2023

Return to “Implants”