Implanted in Europe, come out

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Oldboy

Implanted in Europe, come out

Postby Oldboy » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:37 am

The most implanted guys in this forum come from Usa and had their implant in Usa.
I've red no results of operations in Europe.
I heard of Osmonov, Karaman, Ralph but nobody talk of surgery and results with them.

Who lives in Europe and cannot use Clavell or Eid have no many references...
Implanted europeans came out!

Sonny1986ams700

Re: Implanted in Europe, come out

Postby Sonny1986ams700 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:06 pm

Oldboy wrote:The most implanted guys in this forum come from Usa and had their implant in Usa.
I've red no results of operations in Europe.
I heard of Osmonov, Karaman, Ralph but nobody talk of surgery and results with them.

Who lives in Europe and cannot use Clavell or Eid have no many references...
Implanted europeans came out!

I'm from Europe and probably having ams700 within a few years. The same thoughts here I don't know Who The surgery would be and that's scary thought that it could be some low volume surgeon...
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future.

daddel

Postby daddel » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:56 am

I‘m in Europe, Germany. Implant planned for October with Dr. Leiber here in Germany. He is also a well known high volume implanter with a lot of experience. I will get a Titan.
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.
Implanted 18 August 2023 (while I was 40y/o), Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE, Germany

Oldboy

Postby Oldboy » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:49 am

daddel wrote:I‘m in Europe, Germany. Implant planned for October with Dr. Leiber here in Germany. He is also a well known high volume implanter with a lot of experience. I will get a Titan.

Why you preferred Leiber to Osmonov?
Can I ask you how much the cost of implant?

advaita

Postby advaita » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:47 am

Perfect result with an AMS 700 CX in France!
My surgeon is a urologist who operates all aspects of this field (prostatectomy, etc.) but very rigorous and who obtains excellent results.
Everything was taken care of. Only €1000 out of my pocket.
Last edited by advaita on Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

daddel

Postby daddel » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:45 am

Oldboy wrote:
daddel wrote:I‘m in Europe, Germany. Implant planned for October with Dr. Leiber here in Germany. He is also a well known high volume implanter with a lot of experience. I will get a Titan.

I have no idea who Osmonov is but Dr. Leiber has operated me already in the past (ligation) and I know him well. He is quite often in the US with Dr. Perito and works with him. I trust him. I know he performs a lot of implants.

I have no idea what the costs are for that operation. Isn’t this always covered by health insurance? At least in my case it is. And I would surprise if it wouldn’t. I have a medical condition ED and nothing helps. So insurance has to cover.
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:57 am

daddel wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

I have no idea who Osmonov is but Dr. Leiber has operated me already in the past (ligation) and I know him well. He is quite often in the US with Dr. Perito and works with him. I trust him. I know he performs a lot of implants.

I have no idea what the costs are for that operation. Isn’t this always covered by health insurance? At least in my case it is. And I would surprise if it wouldn’t. I have a medical condition ED and nothing helps. So insurance has to cover.

Did ligation procedure helped at all ? Even at the very beginning ? Or did it helped with responding to pills once again ?
And in case of venous leakage, shouldnt you go for embolization rather than ligation ?
I ask this cuz in September i travel to France to one doctor to undergo 3 exams to determine leak and i will probably have to decide if I want to go for embolization.
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Oldboy

Postby Oldboy » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:57 am

s7utty wrote:
daddel wrote:
Oldboy wrote:Why you preferred Leiber to Osmonov?

Did ligation procedure helped at all ? Even at the very beginning ? Or did it helped with responding to pills once again ?
And in case of venous leakage, shouldnt you go for embolization rather than ligation ?
I ask this cuz in September i travel to France to one doctor to undergo 3 exams to determine leak and i will probably have to decide if I want to go for embolization.

What about embolization? Could you explain me?

daddel

Postby daddel » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:56 am

s7utty wrote:
daddel wrote:
Oldboy wrote:Why you preferred Leiber to Osmonov?

I had two ligation operations. Both about a year apart. It had little bit of effect for a few weeks right after the operation, but not so much that I got an erection that was sufficient for sex. But that also disappeared again relatively quickly. But I wanted to try it out before I make the step to an implant.

I have to say that my VL is very severe and I can hardly achieve a hard erection any more. No pills or injections help. And the little bit of erection disappears again very quickly. We're talking seconds.

Embolisation and ligation are two different methods, but they lead to the same result. Veins are clamped or shut down. The problem: shortly after the procedure, the body looks for new channels and existing veins dilate and you are back to 0. These methods do not address the cause: the no longer existing integrity of the corpus cavernosum, which leads to no more clamping of the veins inside the corpus cavernosum.

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Please don't hesitate to contact Clavell or Perito to get referrals for docs they have observed trained or worked with.
My doc is from Germany. One of the best docs I have ever had. HIs group or he might refer you as well if asked.

Good luck to all of you.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Return to “Implants”