Pre and postop size difference

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Randalltx

Re: Pre and postop size difference

Postby Randalltx » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:01 am

annoyed31 wrote:Hi,

Just a thought in my mind, i thought i should ask you guys. I havent had 100% erection in past 8 years. So, I can not sy for sure what is my size pre op. Inside vaccum it is about 17cm. But outside vaccum it is like engorged chubby, of 14cm, and if i do stretch test while it is flaccid, it streches upto 18 cm bone pressed and 16.5 not bone pressed.

After surgery do i get one of these sizes or it is the other way around?

I have surgery on 7th July, anxious about it. Weird questions coming in my mind.

Thanks

Wish you all well, and long lasting implant life.

------------------------
I wasn't concerned about length prior to surgery. Read lots of stuff about surgery causing loss of length. However, when I had surgery, waited six weeks, got deflated, started cycling (as much as I could) I was defintely shorter by more than an inch.

I quickly became concerned. Asked doc if it will come back---"probably, no guarantees--cycle twice a day for 30 minutes. I was cycling overnight as it takes forever to get pumped up to what feels like a strong erection. Never mind the max, whatever that is, some mysterious pont at which you cannot pump anymore, I guess. Never got there. Nevertheless, I was happy to see recently that my length has started to return, and I am confident it will return to it's size prior to implant. 4 months out now, Doc says give it a year and cycle daily. I like the overnight cycle and I wouldn't mind being up all day some days if home he said that's ok too and sex helps as well.

Your surgeon can tell you what was implanted, manufacturer, model, size. A lot of your penis is interior. I know if I lose 30 lbs, I will gain half inch to an inch as I have experienced that before. So will be doing KETO again. Good luck. You will have a working dick. Focus on that. I had nothing to lose. Best wishes in this journey.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

tomas1

Re: Pre and postop size difference

Postby tomas1 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm

I have to weigh in about surgeons doing the stretch text.
Just because Dr Eid does it to ease one's mind, doesn't mean he takes that into consideration for sizing you.
Sizing by a competent surgeon, must be done on the operating table.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”