Cycling beginner: how stiff was your titan pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwissTalk

Cycling beginner: how stiff was your titan pump?

Postby SwissTalk » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:15 am

I got the clearance to cycle, but after a day it already looks like I will have to rest, my ball sack startet to turn blue from all the pinching. My pump/bulp is so damn stiff, even if I use all my two hand strength, I can't get a wall to wall pump in. I press so hard that my skin is bruised. The limiting factor in cyling is currently not the pain in my penis, but in my balls.

Is this bulp supposed to be that hard in the beginning? Does your skin also hurt from pinching?
34, ED due to venous leak caused by finasteride (PFS syndrome)
Implanted June 2023 by Dr. Hakky
Titan 22 cm, no RTE, penoscrotal

CHIEF3

Re: Cycling beginner: how stiff was your titan pump?

Postby CHIEF3 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:19 am

Hang in there, with time it will get easier. As I recall, it took me at least a few weeks maybe months before my scrotum was no longer in pain from squeezing.
Tried: pills, injects ( :o ), T (Axion), pump, ring, herbs
2013 AMS Dr. Karpman Los Gatos, Ca
2022 Revised pump failed, Titan, KP.org Roseville, Ca
CT Scn rt RTE not in corpora, felt like a stuck turd :cry:
2023 R&R rt cyl not in crus, sling, KP.org

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:24 am

Normal. It can be very tough in beginning. Try having a painkiller and after an hour jump into a hot shower and try. This worked for me. Still pained a lot but bearable
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:13 am

It's not the pump that's hard, it's your scrotum that's sore, I've had infrapubic and it's never been very hard, it was just right, after 1 month it softened very well, I started cycling with half pumps , then more and more full, even if very full not notch or never wall to wall, depends on your sore scrotum
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SwissTalk

Postby SwissTalk » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:16 am

I am not trying to do wall to wall. I just was trying to explain that the bulb is extra hard and that I have to apply so much force to only make it move a tiny bit. The sore scrotum is the result of the ineffective work and not the cause of it.
34, ED due to venous leak caused by finasteride (PFS syndrome)
Implanted June 2023 by Dr. Hakky
Titan 22 cm, no RTE, penoscrotal

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:37 am

It will get better,it is a bitch at first. I still use both hands to do it to keep from sliding off the pump.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:51 am

SwissTalk wrote:I am not trying to do wall to wall. I just was trying to explain that the bulb is extra hard and that I have to apply so much force to only make it move a tiny bit. The sore scrotum is the result of the ineffective work and not the cause of it.

Sometimes you have to move the bulb to a different spot where it isn't sore. I had a tough time trying to inflate the first few months because my sack was tender from the surgery. Getting a decent squeeze out of the pump is going to take a few months until it softens up some. Easiest for me was sitting in a hot bath.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:46 pm

I’ve got the genesis pump. 5 months postop now and, yes, it definitely will get easier and softer with time.

I found there’s kind of a sweet spot for pumping. Though it is a round ball, it doesn’t pump easily when squeezed at some spots. I’ve learned that a very slight adjustment in thumb/forefinger position can make a big difference.

Hang in there. In time it won’t hurt at all. It’s like going barefoot right now after you’ve worn shoes all your life. Your scrotum skin will toughen and the pump will soften. I think i noticed it softening about two or three months in.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm

I agree with what everyone said . I never had a problem pumping but the scrotum was sore . Try micro pumps. Don't give yourself carpal tunnel squeezing so hard . There's a learning curve to all this ... I'm newly implanted too . Good luck Swiss , hang in there . Everything will get better with time
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:40 pm

Just remember that small squeezes are still moving fluid. Don't make yourself sore by trying to get lots of fluid to move. Until things get broken in, accept that just flexing the bulb might be the best that you'll get at this point in recovery.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”